List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope & Wyatt together

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope & Wyatt together

Started by HopeLoganFan at 2013/06/25 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:55PM, Views: 6539, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 01:00PM
    Hope & Wyatt together
    HopeLoganFan

Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 01:07PM
    #2   2013/06/25 01:13PM
    Re: Hope & Wyatt together
    Letsbenice

Right now I would like HOTT (I call them this and not WYPE because they are freaking hot) but would like Liam to go after Hope and Wyatt and Liam have a fight over her. That would be an awesome scenario.

#3   2013/06/25 01:14PM
    love my pups

Quote HopeLoganFan: Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE?

Ilike how Hope is with Wyatt refreshing and I think that they have been smittin with eachother the name of Wype is not settin with me jmop can not wait for more of them less of lope

#4   2013/06/25 01:14PM
    Star Steffy

Quote HopeLoganFan: Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE?

I think it would be nice to see Hope leading two men around...so I choose Liam and Wyatt for her. Let this girl just have some simple fun. Another option would be for Hope to dump LIam and she can see Wyatt.

#5   2013/06/25 01:24PM
    slaphim

Quote Star Steffy:

I think it would be nice to see Hope leading two men around...so I choose Liam and Wyatt for her. Let this girl just have some simple fun. Another option would be for Hope to dump LIam and she can see Wyatt.

Good thing for Hope she isn't with Liam right now. She doesn't even have to dump him. They decided he needed time. That doesn't mean that Hope's life stops and I say good for Hope for not waiting around and passing on the opportunity to get to know this cutie a lot better. This is what Liam has needed but I guess it took awhile for the right guy to come around and grab the attention of Hope or Steffy.

#6   2013/06/25 01:38PM
    BamaGirl38

All I can say is Wyatt obviously had some kind of big impression on her. She was very fast to invite him to Rick's party without giving Liam a second thought. Hope of triangle past would be sitting there thinking of Liam before she went out with another man. Even when she was with Thomas in that fiasco of a "relationship", she was still talking non stop about Liam. Every time Wyatt appears, she seems to be completely enamored of him.

So far I'm loving the two of them together and they are worthy of topic and discussion.

#7   2013/06/25 02:07PM
    lynn83

I think Hope & Wyatt is a good match,they are very happy in each other company..I am Very ,Very, Happy
    for Hope. I sure Hope that bell & the Writers keep those two together and keep Liam & steffy far away from Hope & Wyatt!!!!!They Make a very Handsome ,cute Couple (Hope & Wyatt).

#8   2013/06/25 02:34PM
    TITTH

Wait til Wyatt sees beautiful Steffy.

#9   2013/06/25 02:46PM
    Enjie

Quote TITTH:

Why. Wyatt is gonna be all about Hope.

#10   2013/06/25 02:51PM
    love my pups

Quote TITTH:

umm steffy who?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list