List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffys return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffys return

Started by chancegirl at 2013/06/25 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 10:17PM, Views: 16505, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/02 07:10AM
    Re: Steffys return
    myfavs100

I did not think B&B filmed in July. Any July scenes will have been filmed in June. I have not seen anything yet that convinces me JMW will be back on contract basis.

As of now, there is no reason for any JMW fan to watch B&B after the 12th.

#22   2013/07/02 07:34AM
    melrams

I hope she is back soon, JMW and HT are the best two actresses on this show they bring spunk and excitement into Steffy and Katie

#23   2013/07/02 07:46AM
    Star Steffy

If she gets under contract, that would be news. These few days of shooting don't mean anything to this Steffy character fan. I would like to see the character Steffy be played by another actress, if we don't see the character on a regular bases.

#24   2013/07/02 10:19AM
    austin15

You know whats going to happen if that witch steffy comes back she is not going to want Liam anymore because hope will have no enterest in him anymore she has moved on with Wyatt and steffy only wants what hope has she makes me sick

#25   2013/07/02 11:18AM
    Starlet2010

Quote chancegirl: Steffy returns on July 11. According to CBS SID the sl JMW and SC are filming now are so dynamic and they really change the course of the show. SID reports their has been an outcry by fans for Steffy to return, and she is.

Even though the writers have systematically ruined Steffy Forrester-Spencer, there's no reason to bring her back. They've used her to hype up Liam & Hope for so long, now it's time to create a new storyline. Even though I do miss Steffy, it's best that she doesn't return. There's nothing the writers can do to fix the crumby miscarriage and barren storyline. Even if JMW was on a brief break, the writers didn't have to come up with such an idiotic storyline. Bringing Steffy/JMW back would be a major mistake. Instead the new idiotic love triangle (Liam/Hope/Wyatt) needs to play out. It's a matter of time before Thomas relocates to Paris as well. Tomorrow is Taylor's last episode, and the last B&B episode for me. Not even sure if I want to continue to watch the Brooke/Bill/Katie storyline. I'm sure Liam & Steffy reunion is for Liam's benefit, Steffy informs him about her condition and they breakup for good. Liam continues obsessing over Hope and attempting to win her back. And Liam & Hope's boring lackluster love story continues to play out.

#26   2013/07/02 11:27AM
    REDMIDGET

Quote longtime viewer: Absolutely hate what the writers have done to Steffy's character - I assume if she is back it is only to say goodbye so the writers can focus on Hope and Brooke - I really wish Steffy was coming back to stay - in the alternative I hope Liam just cannot get over her!

I hope she is going back for good. Maybe then her and Liam can work this out.And hopefully it will end the triangle for good, Hope will move on and hopefully it won't be anymore triangle for them.Steffy and Liam should be together and stay together,The two of them was so happy together and for the writer to give up on them is sad.Let Steffy and Liam get back together and let the two of them have this baby that the writers stood from them,No more triangle for Hope and Liam and Steffy lets move on but I would like to see Liam and Steffy back together and happy this time.

#27   2013/07/02 12:22PM
    myfavs100

[quote]Quote Starlet2010: [quote]Quote chancegirl: Steffy returns on July 11. According to CBS SID the sl JMW and SC are filming now are so dynamic and they really change the course of the show. SID reports their has been an outcry by fans for Steffy to return, and she is.[/quote]

Even though the writers have systematically ruined Steffy Forrester-Spencer, there's no reason to bring her back. They've used her to hype up Liam & Hope for so long, now it's time to create a new storyline. Even though I do miss Steffy, it's best that she doesn't return. There's nothing the writers can do to fix the crumby miscarriage and barren storyline. Even if JMW was on a brief break, the writers didn't have to come up with such an idiotic storyline. Bringing Steffy/JMW back would be a major mistake. Instead the new idiotic love triangle (Liam/Hope/Wyatt) needs to play out. It's a matter of time before Thomas relocates to Paris as well. Tomorrow is Taylor's last episode, and the last B&B episode for me. Not even sure if I want to continue to watch the Brooke/Bill/Katie storyline. I'm sure Liam & Steffy reunion is for Liam's benefit, Steffy informs him about her condition and they breakup for good. Liam continues obsessing over Hope and attempting to win her back. And Liam & Hope's boring lackluster love story continues to play out. [/quote

The reason for that sadistic s/l was Bell was PO'd at JMW for not signing a new contract. He apparently decided he could write off a entire fan base by having the baby die. It was not a coincidence that JMW and HT announced their departures on the day the baby died, which was in the middle of sweeps.

When McDaniel saw the extent of the backlash, she forced Bell to have the live tweet session, and was present during the tweet session. McDaniel saw that he did not answer a question, if memory serves not a single question, from the HT / JMW fan base.

#28   2013/07/02 12:26PM
    SassyR

Quote chancegirl: Steffy returns on July 11. According to CBS SID the sl JMW and SC are filming now are so dynamic and they really change the course of the show. SID reports their has been an outcry by fans for Steffy to return, and she is.

I don't know...I heard she was returning for a few episodes and she'll be out again. So let's see what happens

#29   2013/07/02 12:31PM
    NancyNLV

[quote]Quote myfavs100: [quote]Quote Starlet2010: [quote]Quote chancegirl: Steffy returns on July 11. According to CBS SID the sl JMW and SC are filming now are so dynamic and they really change the course of the show. SID reports their has been an outcry by fans for Steffy to return, and she is.[/quote]

Even though the writers have systematically ruined Steffy Forrester-Spencer, there's no reason to bring her back. They've used her to hype up Liam & Hope for so long, now it's time to create a new storyline. Even though I do miss Steffy, it's best that she doesn't return. There's nothing the writers can do to fix the crumby miscarriage and barren storyline. Even if JMW was on a brief break, the writers didn't have to come up with such an idiotic storyline. Bringing Steffy/JMW back would be a major mistake. Instead the new idiotic love triangle (Liam/Hope/Wyatt) needs to play out. It's a matter of time before Thomas relocates to Paris as well. Tomorrow is Taylor's last episode, and the last B&B episode for me. Not even sure if I want to continue to watch the Brooke/Bill/Katie storyline. I'm sure Liam & Steffy reunion is for Liam's benefit, Steffy informs him about her condition and they breakup for good. Liam continues obsessing over Hope and attempting to win her back. And Liam & Hope's boring lackluster love story continues to play out. [/quote

The reason for that sadistic s/l was Bell was PO'd at JMW for not signing a new contract. He apparently decided he could write off a entire fan base by having the baby die. It was not a coincidence that JMW and HT announced their departures on the day the baby died, which was in the middle of sweeps.

When McDaniel saw the extent of the backlash, she forced Bell to have the live tweet session, and was present during the tweet session. McDaniel saw that he did not answer a question, if memory serves not a single question, from the HT / JMW fan base.[/quote]

I will be sorry to see you go. Just one more gone and pretty soon all will be gone but Logan people and they can debate with each other over who will Hope choose.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/02 12:32PM
    #30   2013/07/02 12:39PM
    whatevs

[quote]Quote myfavs100: [quote]Quote Starlet2010: [quote]Quote chancegirl: Steffy returns on July 11. According to CBS SID the sl JMW and SC are filming now are so dynamic and they really change the course of the show. SID reports their has been an outcry by fans for Steffy to return, and she is.[/quote]

When McDaniel saw the extent of the backlash, she forced Bell to have the live tweet session, and was present during the tweet session. McDaniel saw that he did not answer a question, if memory serves not a single question, from the HT / JMW fan base.[/quote]

Why would Bell owe her any favors. He should. Just recast her character and be done with it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list