List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!

Started by scrappie at 2013/06/25 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/04 07:29PM, Views: 1148, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/27 06:52AM
    Re: LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!
    june65

Quote scrappie: LOL! These nothing like LOGAN unity! . I hope Katie went out and rented the biggest pedestal she could find to put her sister Brooke on!

The higher the pedestal the bigger the fall!!

#12   2013/06/27 07:54AM
    chancegirl

Quote june65:
    Quote scrappie: LOL! These nothing like LOGAN unity! . I hope Katie went out and rented the biggest pedestal she could find to put her sister Brooke on!

The higher the pedestal the bigger the fall!!

I hope her fall is epic.

#13   2013/06/27 01:38PM
    Aquarius19

Oh its gonna be unity alright ..More like a BLOWUP..BOOM ..BOOM..EXPLOSION..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 01:39PM
    #14   2013/07/04 06:44PM
    Aquarius19

Yep she sure did put her big sister on that pedestal.Only for the people in the room to hear all about Brill's Nastiness.Brill looked GUILTY as heck and ashamed to.To bad they did not have that look when they were committing Adultery ooops my bad they did have that nasty look in bed.That sex scene was the worst scene I have ever seen on this show.They looked soooooooooooooo NASTY and DISGRACEFUL

#15   2013/07/04 07:07PM
    katwec

I am so hoping the press gets wind of it, that would be hilarious, total humiliation!

#16   2013/07/04 07:17PM
    Aquarius19

You know I have written about the TABLOIDS so many times(BELL and the writers bad writing.This would be a Scandalous S/Line and it would certainly alert the people of the world on how Brooke has committed ADULTERY with her own sister's husband.The MEDIA would have a grand old time outing Brill.And I am sure some would not be to nice to Brill.They would be the disgraceful ADULTERERS especially if the media found out Katie had given Bill a child and was trying to get well from her PPD while Brill was having sex and made a baby together.Brooke would be horrified because the people in the world would know just what kind of woman,sister she truly is.Some would not be NICE about either.Remember when Hope was in public kissing Liam and a fan and her mother saw them together.The mother really told Hope and Liam off about what they were doing.She knew Liam was a married man and the look she gave Hope was PRICELESS

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 07:19PM
    #17   2013/07/04 07:29PM
    katwec

Quote Aquarius19: You know I have written about the TABLOIDS so many times(BELL and the writers bad writing.This would be a Scandalous S/Line and it would certainly alert the people of the world on how Brooke has committed ADULTERY with her own sister's husband.The MEDIA would have a grand old time outing Brill.And I am sure some would not be to nice to Brill.They would be the disgraceful ADULTERERS especially if the media found out Katie had given Bill a child and was trying to get well from her PPD while Brill was having sex and made a baby together.Brooke would be horrified because the people in the world would know just what kind of woman,sister she truly is.Some would not be NICE about either.Remember when Hope was in public kissing Liam and a fan and her mother saw them together.The mother really told Hope and Liam off about what they were doing.She knew Liam was a married man and the look she gave Hope was PRICELESS

It was, I Loved that scene! Who would tell, was it a Catered party? If not it would have to be someone in the Family who was there, could be a good sl for Dayzee maybe or Maya

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list