List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!

Started by scrappie at 2013/06/25 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/04 07:29PM, Views: 1103, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 11:13AM
    LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!
    scrappie

Good one Katie! You do your "Logan sister unity party" and when it's time to cut the cake you can use the knife your filthy tramp of a sister Brooke stuck in your back!

How can anyone be so foul, disgusting and evil as to smile in your sister's face and let her treat you like a queen knowing you screwed her husband behind her back and got pregnant by him. WOW.....Brooke has absolutely NO conscience whatsoever!! You'd have to be a real devil to not feel any remorse after doing things like this to you own family!

And even though Katie said herself not to long ago how amoral Brooke was she is still chosing to overlook it. Looks like Dollar Bill isn't the only one Brookie screwed with because she sure did a number of her sister's mind.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 11:19AM
    #2   2013/06/25 11:25AM
    Re: LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!
    bbfan23

More like the Logan sister IMPUNITY party ... that Brookie can do no wrong ya know

Brooke better hurry up and mix the next batch of kool-aid, she's been dishing it out in gallons lately

#3   2013/06/25 11:34AM
    jhaxx

i cant wait for the party, its going to be juicy from what i have read

#4   2013/06/26 05:48PM
    Barbyboo

Brooke gets exposes well Hope whos your mommy now?

#5   2013/06/26 09:46PM
    scrappie

LOL! These nothing like LOGAN unity! . I hope Katie went out and rented the biggest pedestal she could find to put her sister Brooke on!

#6   2013/06/26 09:53PM
    mountainmagic

Hilariously ironic duplicate thread.

#7   2013/06/26 09:58PM
    scrappie

Quote mountainmagic: Hilariously ironic duplicate thread.

Back up you claim and tell me what the other thread is called because I didn't see it. Also you might want look and see when I started this because it was two days ago!

I'll be waiting to hear from ya!

#8   2013/06/26 10:02PM
    LoganH8tr

Unity is right.

They can all get together and talk about all the men they have shared, including the one with their mother.

So nice to be so close with your sisters that you can share men and get pregnant with each other's husband.

Unity...ROTFLMAO.

#9   2013/06/26 10:04PM
    scrappie

Yeah! with sister's like that you don't need...... sleazy tramps for sisters!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 10:05PM
    #10   2013/06/27 04:44AM
    Aquarius19

Quote scrappie: Good one Katie! You do your "Logan sister unity party" and when it's time to cut the cake you can use the knife your filthy tramp of a sister Brooke stuck in your back!

How can anyone be so foul, disgusting and evil as to smile in your sister's face and let her treat you like a queen knowing you screwed her husband behind her back and got pregnant by him. WOW.....Brooke has absolutely NO conscience whatsoever!! You'd have to be a real devil to not feel any remorse after doing things like this to you own family!

And even though Katie said herself not to long ago how amoral Brooke was she is still chosing to overlook it. Looks like Dollar Bill isn't the only one Brookie screwed with because she sure did a number of her sister's mind.

I can't wait to hear about this I hope is a BIG DISASTER...Scandal has a new name Adultresses

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list