List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Worst writing and acting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Worst writing and acting

Started by PattyL at 2013/06/25 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:00PM, Views: 1904, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/26 07:01PM
    Re: Worst writing and acting
    Real Food

Quote BarbCarey:
    Quote bethonly: I didn't see her kiss him. I did see him kiss her. and oh yeah, he had a tent not a cabin. it's probably in the picture she took. lot of what ifs here. I really liked the episode. it was real and cute. that's how it looks at big bear.

They say that because it was Hope and they hate Hope. Now if it had been Steffy that would have been different. They love Steffy. I have watched soaps for over 50 years and I have found that you can not let reality in when you watch soaps. Also, you don't stop watching a soap because you don't like a s/l. That is not loyalty.

THEY?? please do not speak for fans of the opposite fan base. It is rude and called fan base bashing.

When I don't like an actor that does a good acting job I complement their acting ability and usually say they make me love to hate them. One example is Katie. I hate the character of Katie, but she can act!

Hope does not fall in to the catagory! If she was in a paper bag, she would still be in it. The girl is a dork and a waste of space.

#22   2013/06/26 09:13PM
    PattyL

Quote GOBROOK: Much better writing than the writing with steffy hitting her head in the bathtub.

At least Hope didn't forget with who she was in love with few seconds before.
    She still remembers Liam.

Steffy did hit her head on a object. A metal bathtub. Hope hit her head on leaves, and, grass. First of all, what did she fall from, her three inch heels? Steffy had a legit reason for getting knocked out. Grass and leaves will not knock you out. Hope acted like she lost her mind, to allow a stranger to kiss her in the cabin. If this is the best the writers got for writing, it's weak writing. Also, Hope allowed Wyatt to have lead way into her home. She left the door opened when he brought her phone to her house. Wow....

#23   2013/06/26 09:52PM
    mountainmagic

This thread is still open? The moderator must be on vacation.

#24   2013/06/27 04:00AM
    Gemma L.

I was really surprised to see Bell move from the Siren motif of the Logan sister to a Disney theme for Hope. How stupid do TPTB think the view is, or perhaps it's just more misogyny.

I just may scream with frustration if Hope starts wearing yellow and starts to waltz.

#25   2013/06/27 12:00PM
    Real Food

Quote Gemma L.: I was really surprised to see Bell move from the Siren motif of the Logan sister to a Disney theme for Hope. How stupid do TPTB think the view is, or perhaps it's just more misogyny.

I just may scream with frustration if Hope starts wearing yellow and starts to waltz.

Whether trying to act sexy, (HAHAHAHAHAHA, BIG FAIL!)
    Or trying to be a Disney Princess, (HAHAHAHAHAHAH, BIG FAIL!)
    Dope is just an annoying bore.
    There are too many great actors to waste time on this fake.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list