List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Worst writing and acting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Worst writing and acting

Started by PattyL at 2013/06/25 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:00PM, Views: 1810, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/25 08:36PM
    Re: Worst writing and acting
    bethis

Quote PattyL: What was the writers thinking, when they wrote the scene of Hope and Wyatt in the woods? Hope falls. She is unconscious. Yet, her lips and eyes are moving. Wyatt kiss Hope. She wakes up. She goes back to being unconscious. He picks her up. Remember, she is unconscious, and, holding Wyatt around the neck. Hope has over three inches of heels on her feet in the woods. He carries Hope to the cabin. How do he know which cabin to take Hope. He put Hope on the sofa, and, she wakes up. He kisses her again. What person allows a stranger into the cabin, after she wakes up? What person kisses a stranger she has never met? oh yea, Brooke and her daughter Hope. This scene was made like a japan's monster movies from the 50's or 60's. Horrible!!!!

he he like a japanese monster movie lol

#12   2013/06/25 08:47PM
    lighthouse girl

I do not know what the big deal is. You all want liam to suffer, you do not want Steffy back, you want Hope to be Happy so what is there to complain about. If you are pro Hope and Liam, hey he needs a run for his money. Steffy took off and from the posts the main objective is for Liam to sufferand not be with Steffy. So how is this all so bad?

#13   2013/06/26 08:22AM
    Barbyboo

Goofy but what else is new?

#14   2013/06/26 10:04AM
    AbbieSue

How did she get knocked out? I saw nothing that she could have hit her head on and, she didn't even have a bump, bruise, mark of any kind on her head! And, to be out for so long!!?? How!? why!?

The SL was stupid, all the way around......she fell, on, what looked like, a soft bed of leaves, pine needles and underbrush...soap actresses must be soooo fragile!

I too, liked how Wyatt knew where to take the knocked out Hope.

#15   2013/06/26 10:37AM
    Skyfall

I agree that some of the details were way off (Hope's arms around Wyatt). BUT...I am ecstatic that this show has FINALLY hired a new man for Hope. They have great chemistry together and we can FINALLY move on from Hope and Liam. At least for awhile. Love the new actor they hired as Wyatt.

#16   2013/06/26 11:28AM
    Real Food

Worse acting I have ever seen on a soap. Come on, there are so many talented actresses out there.

#17   2013/06/26 03:11PM
    bethis

i don't know what happen to all the actors and actresses on the show where did they go

#18   2013/06/26 03:28PM
    Rilynne

I agree it was very cheesey and I thought for a moment this is stupid. But then I thought well maybe it is supposed to be. It is fiction and maybe the writers wanted a kind of sleeping-beauty episode where Wyatt is Hope's prince charming. Maybe the actors just had fun with it.

#19   2013/06/26 05:19PM
    BarbCarey

Quote bethonly: I didn't see her kiss him. I did see him kiss her. and oh yeah, he had a tent not a cabin. it's probably in the picture she took. lot of what ifs here. I really liked the episode. it was real and cute. that's how it looks at big bear.

They say that because it was Hope and they hate Hope. Now if it had been Steffy that would have been different. They love Steffy. I have watched soaps for over 50 years and I have found that you can not let reality in when you watch soaps. Also, you don't stop watching a soap because you don't like a s/l. That is not loyalty.

#20   2013/06/26 05:42PM
    GOBROOK

Much better writing than the writing with steffy hitting her head in the bathtub.

At least Hope didn't forget with who she was in love with few seconds before.
    She still remembers Liam.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list