List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Worst writing and acting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Worst writing and acting

Started by PattyL at 2013/06/25 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:00PM, Views: 1820, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 07:11AM
    Worst writing and acting
    PattyL

What was the writers thinking, when they wrote the scene of Hope and Wyatt in the woods? Hope falls. She is unconscious. Yet, her lips and eyes are moving. Wyatt kiss Hope. She wakes up. She goes back to being unconscious. He picks her up. Remember, she is unconscious, and, holding Wyatt around the neck. Hope has over three inches of heels on her feet in the woods. He carries Hope to the cabin. How do he know which cabin to take Hope. He put Hope on the sofa, and, she wakes up. He kisses her again. What person allows a stranger into the cabin, after she wakes up? What person kisses a stranger she has never met? oh yea, Brooke and her daughter Hope. This scene was made like a japan's monster movies from the 50's or 60's. Horrible!!!!

#2   2013/06/25 07:23AM
    Re: Worst writing and acting
    Not just a fan

I agree the running and giggling scene along with the cabin scene was weird. It was a good idea but poorly filmed...just like you said an old "B" movie. In the old days they would have an acter sit in a car pretending to drive with scenery passing by faster than the car should be going

#3   2013/06/25 07:57AM
    scrappie

That was terrible! The way they filmed it, the way it was acted out did make it look like a cheap "B" movie! I guess they tried to make Hope look like a little fairy princess and Wyatt like a charming prince with the kiss and him carrying her off.

What they actually did was make Hope look like a FAKE girl acting the way she was unconscious then conscience when he kissed and then unconscious again when he was carrying her yet her arms were firmly gripping his neck.

And it didn't make her look too good letting a stranger kiss on her and carry her away (she didn't even know where he was taking her). Maybe he had his own cabin somehwere where he could have trapped her and taken advantage of her.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 08:02AM
    #4   2013/06/25 01:20PM
    bethonly

I didn't see her kiss him. I did see him kiss her. and oh yeah, he had a tent not a cabin. it's probably in the picture she took. lot of what ifs here. I really liked the episode. it was real and cute. that's how it looks at big bear.

#5   2013/06/25 01:30PM
    SickOfHogans

Quote bethonly: I didn't see her kiss him. I did see him kiss her. and oh yeah, he had a tent not a cabin. it's probably in the picture she took. lot of what ifs here. I really liked the episode. it was real and cute. that's how it looks at big bear.

#6   2013/06/25 01:37PM
    TITTH

Quote PattyL: What was the writers thinking, when they wrote the scene of Hope and Wyatt in the woods? Hope falls. She is unconscious. Yet, her lips and eyes are moving. Wyatt kiss Hope. She wakes up. She goes back to being unconscious. He picks her up. Remember, she is unconscious, and, holding Wyatt around the neck. Hope has over three inches of heels on her feet in the woods. He carries Hope to the cabin. How do he know which cabin to take Hope. He put Hope on the sofa, and, she wakes up. He kisses her again. What person allows a stranger into the cabin, after she wakes up? What person kisses a stranger she has never met? oh yea, Brooke and her daughter Hope. This scene was made like a japan's monster movies from the 50's or 60's. Horrible!!!!

I agree that hold scene was weird.

#7   2013/06/25 01:47PM
    slaphim

Quote bethonly: I didn't see her kiss him. I did see him kiss her. and oh yeah, he had a tent not a cabin. it's probably in the picture she took. lot of what ifs here. I really liked the episode. it was real and cute. that's how it looks at big bear.

With all of the whining by Steffy and Hope's moods we've endured it's a nice change. The entire show is the acting of a B rated film. It's a soap which is why some people have to hide it from people who wonder how anyone could get caught up in it. Watch any soap fo rthe first time and you will wonder how can anyone watch this.

#8   2013/06/25 05:29PM
    PattyL

He kissed her, when she was playing the unconscious scene on the ground. She even mention it to him at the cabin. Also, she allowed this stranger to kiss her in the cabin. She didn't object, or, push him away. The scenes was not real, but, cheap writing and acting. Hope couldn't even play the unconscious scene correctly.

#9   2013/06/25 07:07PM
    june65

who really cares. It got the wyet thing going. It was fun. And it was better than Liam and Hope at the cabin

#10   2013/06/25 07:09PM
    Pink 4 Me

Quote PattyL:

He kissed her, when she was playing the unconscious scene on the ground. She even mention it to him at the cabin. Also, she allowed this stranger to kiss her in the cabin. She didn't object, or, push him away. The scenes was not real, but, cheap writing and acting. Hope couldn't even play the unconscious scene correctly.

It was a joke. Worst acting I've ever seen on a soap. Hope was being her slutty self taking a naked man's picture, giggling, and then letting him get intimate with her and even go in the cabin. She is a moron, she almost got attacked acting like that years ago. The moron will NEVER learn. She has no education or maturity.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list