List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Heads Up BELL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heads Up BELL!

Started by Boatchick22 at 2013/06/24 08:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:37AM, Views: 1772, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/25 01:36PM
    Re: Heads Up BELL!
    Boatchick22

Quote Letsbenice: Bell is doing a great job. If Steffy decided to take a break that's not his fault so let's move on and be happy that the new scenes are terrific. Too bad you want the show to cancel which in my opinion is a shame.

The ratings have been good and the majority of us are enjoying the new scenes.

Wow. I never said I wanted the show to be cancelled. I would like to see Bell utilized what he has. Break out Thorne. But bringing in Quinn, we have enough women on the show. Taylor is or was a good adversary forBBrooke. However, Bell was not utilizing her. He resorted to having Taylor be a busy body. Sad. Steffy, yes JMW,left fOr a break. She will be back. I would like to see more of an even hand. Not just one family, winning, or being focused in. Before with sally spectra, the Spencer's, and forresters, and Logan's, that was a balanced show.

#22   2013/06/27 08:59AM
    Aquarius19

Get your show to BALANCE instead of the bias

#23   2013/06/27 10:37AM
    Mrs Superman

After reading a few of your post Patty 2...I can only come to one conclussion....there has to be a reason why you're such a diehard Brooke/Logan fan. I've always been two birds of a feather flock together. So don't be getting all bashful on us now. Let the truth set you free.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list