List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Heads Up BELL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heads Up BELL!

Started by Boatchick22 at 2013/06/24 08:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:37AM, Views: 1665, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/25 07:25AM
    Re: Heads Up BELL!
    longtime viewer

I get the need for drama - and no one carries a scandal off better than Brooke - but I have to agree the show is a little pitiful right now - I am excited about the Brill exposure - but VERY disappointed in Steffy's exit and torture -

#12   2013/06/25 07:31AM
    Aquarius19

Quote Boatchick22: Well, I for one , a m not enjoying the show. Wyatt, the jury is out on him. Quinn, I don't know, but I do like Rena sofer. Thorne, would be nice to see him, and Alexandria? I haven't heard anything about that though it would been better to bring her on while Taylor IS still around, but now, I'm hoping she a rival for Hope, maybe for Wyatt? Or maybe an adversary far Forrester, since Hope is a Logan? Steffy running away, is not What hopened, she is not thinking clearly, like Katie. The only difference is Taylor was there for Katie. This time around Taylor has Np idea what is happenIng to Steffy, because 1) Steffy is keeping it a secret and 2) Katie, who benefited from Taylor's help, has not told Taylor about Steffy.

The S/Lines are terrible.And VERY BIAS

#13   2013/06/25 09:26AM
    GOBROOK

Only characters that I remember being happy and getting what they want for many months now, are the MORONS.
    Its about time to do something and make the Logan's and Logan's fans happy for a change.
    Switching channels, boycotting the show, be angry at the writer, or Bell, wont help you to get what you want, because there is other people who like the show as it is.
    Way not enjoy the show, because it will turn your way very soon, it just cant be your way all the time.
    The story doesn't go the way Logan fans want also, but we the B&B fans still watch and support the show.
    What else is left to watch on the daytime TV program anyway? NOTHING....

#14   2013/06/25 10:54AM
    Aquarius19

Your Bias show SUCKS......NO BALANCE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 10:54AM
    #15   2013/06/25 11:01AM
    jhaxx

i have one question if the show is so bad and you have stopped watching, why are people still posting, aww come on you know you like the show i bet you are sneaking and watching, lol keep us posted on your not watching. Its getting good, when you miss you miss, tee hee

#16   2013/06/25 11:17AM
    chancegirl

Quote longtime viewer: I get the need for drama - and no one carries a scandal off better than Brooke - but I have to agree the show is a little pitiful right now - I am excited about the Brill exposure - but VERY disappointed in Steffy's exit and torture -

Totally agree. Can't wait for Brooke to be exposed. She is so annoying. She is obsessed with Liam.

#17   2013/06/25 12:29PM
    Boatchick22

Quote PaI have ty2: It is Brad's show and he can do whatever he wants.
    You obviously still like it, since you still watch and comment on everything. You and the other 20 Brookehaters.
    Who do you think you are fooling exactly? Certainly not Bell, rest assured.

I'm sorry Patty2, I have not watched the show. I see clips here and there on YouTube. I'm not trying to "fool" anyone. As for me commenting on the show, why not. What's wrong with that? I don't have to watch the show since Bell reusues storylines, I always know what going on without watching the show.. way to predictable.

#18   2013/06/25 12:33PM
    Boatchick22

Quote jhaxx: i have one question if the show is so bad and you have stopped watching, why are people still posting, aww come on you know you like the show i bet you are sneaking and watching, lol keep us posted on your not watching. Its getting good, when you miss you miss, tee hee

I was not aware that u can only post if u watch the show.
    Also, the show is so predictable,I don't have to watch it, Bell keeps dusting off old storylines.

#19   2013/06/25 12:35PM
    Boatchick22

Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote Boatchick22: Each day, ANOTHER viewer is switching the channel. Wise up and take notice. This show needs more than just the "Logans" in order to survive. Brooke is not 25, please write for her appropriately. Hope, needs to grow up, and understand that in life, there are always road bumps. You have to learn how to handle them and deal with it, not just run, then expect for everything to go back to where YOU were happy. Donna i have No Words. Katie, wise up. Look at Brooke and Bill when they r in the same room, then you'll figure it out.

Thanks!
    I know so many say, change the channel if you do not like what u see. That's not the answer, because eventually, the ratings will reflect that, and in the end, the show will get canceled!

Excellent comments Boatchick and I agree

#20   2013/06/25 01:16PM
    Letsbenice

Bell is doing a great job. If Steffy decided to take a break that's not his fault so let's move on and be happy that the new scenes are terrific. Too bad you want the show to cancel which in my opinion is a shame.

The ratings have been good and the majority of us are enjoying the new scenes.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list