List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Heads Up BELL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heads Up BELL!

Started by Boatchick22 at 2013/06/24 08:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:37AM, Views: 1721, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/24 08:20PM
    Heads Up BELL!
    Boatchick22

Each day, ANOTHER viewer is switching the channel. Wise up and take notice. This show needs more than just the "Logans" in order to survive. Brooke is not 25, please write for her appropriately. Hope, needs to grow up, and understand that in life, there are always road bumps. You have to learn how to handle them and deal with it, not just run, then expect for everything to go back to where YOU were happy. Donna i have No Words. Katie, wise up. Look at Brooke and Bill when they r in the same room, then you'll figure it out.

I know so many say, change the channel if you do not like what u see. That's not the answer, because eventually, the ratings will reflect that, and in the end, the show will get canceled!

#2   2013/06/24 08:31PM
    Re: Heads Up BELL!
    dana lana

You forgot to mention steffy running away too not to mention taylor being super busy body.
    However I think you could be happy with all the new characters that are about to be introduced.
    Wyatt quinn raphael. Karen is coming back as is thorne and it looks like alexandria is too.
    Carter and maya are fairly new. I do believe things are about to be shaken up nicely.

#3   2013/06/24 08:40PM
    missing atwt

Quote dana lana: You forgot to mention steffy running away too not to mention taylor being super busy body.
    However I think you could be happy with all the new characters that are about to be introduced.
    Wyatt quinn raphael. Karen is coming back as is thorne and it looks like alexandria is too.
    Carter and maya are fairly new. I do believe things are about to be shaken up nicely.

ICAM .Im enjoying the show for the first time in along time .

#4   2013/06/24 08:57PM
    Boatchick22

Well, I for one , a m not enjoying the show. Wyatt, the jury is out on him. Quinn, I don't know, but I do like Rena sofer. Thorne, would be nice to see him, and Alexandria? I haven't heard anything about that though it would been better to bring her on while Taylor IS still around, but now, I'm hoping she a rival for Hope, maybe for Wyatt? Or maybe an adversary far Forrester, since Hope is a Logan? Steffy running away, is not What hopened, she is not thinking clearly, like Katie. The only difference is Taylor was there for Katie. This time around Taylor has Np idea what is happenIng to Steffy, because 1) Steffy is keeping it a secret and 2) Katie, who benefited from Taylor's help, has not told Taylor about Steffy.

#5   2013/06/25 04:02AM
    Barbyboo

Best show joke... The trouble is they should have asked the fans opinions..Hope can't carry a show she's boaring and giggling and no one cares who she dates. A story line is needed something exciting..he also has to realize Brookes no longer interesting..she's been dumped by so many men they sex her and drop her...her sizzle is gone. Help is needed or fans will just not watch

#6   2013/06/25 04:29AM
    annie71

Quote Boatchick22: Each day, ANOTHER viewer is switching the channel. Wise up and take notice. This show needs more than just the "Logans" in order to survive. Brooke is not 25, please write for her appropriately. Hope, needs to grow up, and understand that in life, there are always road bumps. You have to learn how to handle them and deal with it, not just run, then expect for everything to go back to where YOU were happy. Donna i have No Words. Katie, wise up. Look at Brooke and Bill when they r in the same room, then you'll figure it out.

I know so many say, change the channel if you do not like what u see. That's not the answer, because eventually, the ratings will reflect that, and in the end, the show will get canceled!

this show will not be cancelled because of Steffy leaving and Taylor gone thank heavens, the show was going down hill because of the nosey Talylor with Eric and Steffy causing her own fate which was done because she wanted to do other things not B&B. So now we have new and I call improved. I am enjoying this soap now. I did alot of fast-forwarding before now i watch all. Can`t wait for Hope to finally be happy and Liam to suffer.

#7   2013/06/25 04:29AM
    Patty2

It is Brad's show and he can do whatever he wants.
    You obviously still like it, since you still watch and comment on everything. You and the other 20 Brookehaters.
    Who do you think you are fooling exactly? Certainly not Bell, rest assured.

#8   2013/06/25 04:31AM
    Patty2

Quote dana lana: You forgot to mention steffy running away too not to mention taylor being super busy body.

Karen is coming short term..where did you get the idea that Thorne and Alexandria are coming? Thorne will keep doing what he always does, appear every now and then, on a recurring basis. No word on Alexandria.
    Those who don't like the show, can easily do what Brad said...switch the channel. Why keep watching? Hmm?

#9   2013/06/25 06:49AM
    Aquarius19

Quote Boatchick22: Each day, ANOTHER viewer is switching the channel. Wise up and take notice. This show needs more than just the "Logans" in order to survive. Brooke is not 25, please write for her appropriately. Hope, needs to grow up, and understand that in life, there are always road bumps. You have to learn how to handle them and deal with it, not just run, then expect for everything to go back to where YOU were happy. Donna i have No Words. Katie, wise up. Look at Brooke and Bill when they r in the same room, then you'll figure it out.

Excellent comments Boatchick and I agree

#10   2013/06/25 06:57AM
    bethonly

thumbs up bell, you're doing a GREAT job. love the show. can't wait for it to come one every day. great storylines. and LOVE THE LOGANS!!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list