List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 06:42PM, Views: 154009, Replies: 3047
    « 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 » »| page:
    #2371   2014/04/18 07:31PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)
    LDCOOL

Quote talk: Wyatt & Hope were robbed of the time & space they needed to come to grips and express thier emotions to each other.

Shame on you Liam.... You always think it is all about YOU!

Cool, what I meant about Bill & Liam.... (as soon as that little prick was made ...& it was a trick too.... he didn't even stick himself.... just pretended to.... the end of the prick went into a roll of $-bills)
    was that Liam forgave & hugged his father right after that & forgave him fully.... which tells me that he also put his father above Hope in the pecking order. also!

i agree!

#2372   2014/04/18 09:43PM
    grandmarose

Quote Deb1521: OMG! I am new here and I love this board.I am a big HOTT fan.I am glad we all can talk about HOTT and not get nasty comments about it.I wish the test Hope took was corrupted and she is pregnant.I kind of wish she would stop living her life wondering what people would say about her if she was pregnant.

Hi & welcome, I agree the writers are overplaying this pregnancy scare SL, it should have been a very private moment between HOTT. Hope needs to remember all the heartbreak Liam brought into her life and all the happiness Wyatt has brought, not contest.

#2373   2014/04/19 10:11AM
    Ojobear

Quote Deb1521: OMG! I am new here and I love this board.I am a big HOTT fan.I am glad we all can talk about HOTT and not get nasty comments about it.I wish the test Hope took was corrupted and she is pregnant.I kind of wish she would stop living her life wondering what people would say about her if she was pregnant.

Fingers crossed maybe you are onto something? False negative?? Hmmmm.... I wouldn't mind that.. At this point I would so much rather see Hott than Lope! Liam is so ruined and tarnished to be redeemed and worthy of Hope's love.. I agree with Grma Rose Hope needs to remember all the crap Liam put her through for so many years!! Wyatt truly loves her and Wyatt is what makes her so happy... She lights up a room when Wyatt is around!!

I got so into what I was writing I forgot to welcome you to the MB and look forward to seeing more of your posts!!

#2374   2014/04/19 10:34AM
    talk

Deb
    I to want to welcome you to our little corner of the world.
    Looking forward to more posts from you...

#2375   2014/04/19 05:14PM
    LDCOOL

[quote]Quote talk: [quote]Quote Deb1521: OMG! I am new here and I love this board.I am a big HOTT fan.I am glad we all can talk about HOTT and not get nasty comments about it.I wish the test Hope took was corrupted and she is pregnant.I kind of wish she would stop living her life wondering what people would say about her if she was pregnant.[/quote]

Welcome Deb! It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great Easter.

#2376   2014/04/19 07:41PM
    talk

I know where you are going, Deb

But I think it is a little early for Hope to be pregnant.

But I never want her pregnant with Liam's baby!

#2377   2014/04/20 06:34AM
    LDCOOL

Quote talk: I know where you are going, Deb

I can't blame you there. I think all three(Hope, Wyatt, Liam) would make great parents.

#2378   2014/04/20 06:34AM
    LDCOOL

I'm still on team Hott!

#2379   2014/04/21 06:02AM
    Deb1521

[quote]Quote LDCOOL: [quote]Quote talk: [quote]Quote Deb1521: OMG! I am new here and I love this board.I am a big HOTT fan.I am glad we all can talk about HOTT and not get nasty comments about it.I wish the test Hope took was corrupted and she is pregnant.I kind of wish she would stop living her life wondering what people would say about her if she was pregnant.[/quote]

Welcome Deb! It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great Easter. [/quote]

I LDCOOL, thanks for the welcome and yes my Easter was wonderful hope yours was good.

#2380   2014/04/21 06:12AM
    Deb1521

Quote LDCOOL:
    Quote talk: I know where you are going, Deb

I can't blame you there. I think all three(Hope, Wyatt, Liam) would make great parents.

Yes, I know its to early for that but I just dont think that Liam is a good match for Hope. And I also know that they will have Hope & Wyatt break up and when they do Hope will deserve all the disapointment Liam will bring and the heartach too. Dont get me wrong I like Hope but I wish she would be stong enough to see that Liam only wants her now because he doesnt want Wyatt to have her. And the fact that he intruded in a private momment (Baby issue) between Wyatt & Hope was just wrong on so many levels and how disrespectful to Wyatt that she let him stay. Wyatt deserve so much more than that. I hope they bring in a smart beautiful girl to be with Wyatt to make Hope green with envy lol.

« 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list