List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 06:58AM, Views: 153156, Replies: 3038
    « 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 » »| page:
    #2361   2014/04/17 06:53PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)
    LDCOOL

They are amazing together!

#2362   2014/04/17 07:07PM
    talk

Cool,
    Liam didn't blame Bill He forgave him right away.

The point is Liam did not regret his time with Stef.
    And that really means he didn't regret letting Hope
    down over & over again.... and yet... keeping her on a string.

It was pure selfishness plus a privleged attitude
    on Liam's part.

And Hope paid the consequences!

#2363   2014/04/18 06:27AM
    On a Clear Day

I love HOTT but don't like how the writers are now making Hope luke warm. I hate that she didn't stop Liam right away from highjacking her in the trailer, and that she did not pull away quickly from his kisses. This does not go along with how passionate her actions have been with Wyatt and all the love making scenes. Their chemistry and passion was shown so much, that this new waffling on her part makes no sense. However, it's to be expected, I guess. I read an article when they first brought Wyatt on saying viewers were tired of the Liam/Steffie/Hope triangle so they were going to do 2 guys/1 girl triangle instead. So now Hope is the waffler.

The whole pregnancy scare should have been a private moment for HOTT but instead they really didn't get any privacy to discuss it. Liam disrupted the whole thing with auto theft and kidnapping. So stupid.

But I did love how Wyatt scaled the locked gate at Liam's house and walked in saying "Get your hands off her.. Come on Hope, we're going. Give me back my keys... now." So sexy and self assured. That was HOTT! I'd like to know how Quinn got over or around that locked gate though! She had a dress on.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 06:32AM
    #2364   2014/04/18 06:34AM
    LDCOOL

Quote talk: Cool,

on Liam's part.

Are you sure he didn't blame him? I remember Bill almost Lost Liam forever. That's the episode where Bill lost his mind a little and stabbed himself with the sword necklace. There was money in the place where he stabbed himself. I'm sorry that was just odd/ weird. Eye roll at the stabbing part. I love Hott!

#2365   2014/04/18 08:33AM
    roadie

Quote LDCOOL:

on Liam's part.

Are you sure he didn't blame him? I remember Bill almost Lost Liam forever. That's the episode where Bill lost his mind a little and stabbed himself with the sword necklace. There was money in the place where he stabbed himself. I'm sorry that was just odd/ weird. Eye roll at the stabbing part. I love Hott!

The thing is after Liam knew the truth about his dad he didn't leave Stef for Hope. He stayed with Stef and that's where he's a big disappointing let down for Hope. He's never hit his dad like he hit Wyatt and Rick either.

#2366   2014/04/18 08:37AM
    roadie

on Liam's part.

Love this post talk!! You got that right. The thing with Liam is that he couldn't say no to Stef when he was with Hope and he worried more about HER feelings than about Hope's feelings. I wish that she remembered all the pain he caused her. Doesn't matter if Stef is on the moon. It happened. He let her down. He cheated on her. He lied to her. He fell in love with another woman when Hope was right there the whole time. There's a huge difference in the way that HOTT has come about. Liam wasn't there for Hope but still whining about Stef. He had his chance. He doesn't deserve her. Team HOTT FOREVER and I can't see them breaking them up unless DB leaves the show. I would hope anyway.

#2367   2014/04/18 12:22PM
    On a Clear Day

I don't get how Liam is constantly talking himself up, droning on about being the better man and how Wyatt is a bad man, etc. Liam treated Hope terribly. Wyatt has been all about Hope from day one treating her like the love of his life and never even so much as glancing at another.

Hope needs to get her head out of her derierre and stop listening to all that day dreamy remember when crap from Liam, and giving him so much time. She's getting so used to be spoiled by Wyatt, she is not really catering much to his feelings, when she entertains Liam's ramblings. I love HOTT together but if she is going to waffle, and not appreciate Wyatt, or goes back to Liam, I hope Wyatt ends up with someone who appreciates him.

#2368   2014/04/18 01:26PM
    Deb1521

OMG! I am new here and I love this board.I am a big HOTT fan.I am glad we all can talk about HOTT and not get nasty comments about it.I wish the test Hope took was corrupted and she is pregnant.I kind of wish she would stop living her life wondering what people would say about her if she was pregnant.

#2369   2014/04/18 07:10PM
    Deb1521

Quote On a Clear Day: I don't get how Liam is constantly talking himself up, droning on about being the better man and how Wyatt is a bad man, etc. Liam treated Hope terribly. Wyatt has been all about Hope from day one treating her like the love of his life and never even so much as glancing at another.

Hope needs to get her head out of her derierre and stop listening to all that day dreamy remember when crap from Liam, and giving him so much time. She's getting so used to be spoiled by Wyatt, she is not really catering much to his feelings, when she entertains Liam's ramblings. I love HOTT together but if she is going to waffle, and not appreciate Wyatt, or goes back to Liam, I hope Wyatt ends up with someone who appreciates him.

I totally agree with you. Wyatt is a sweetheart. Hope has been so disrespectful to Wyatt. She made it seem that Liam's feelings were more important than Wyatt's. Liam is always throwing stones and Quinn and Wyatt like he is a good guy. In yesterday's episode he talks to Quinn about honesty and decency as if they are not. Where as Liam is far from but, as I recall he was making out with Steffy in Rome when Hope and him was suppose to get married yeah Liam your the decent one and how about the time where Hope was using drugs because she had just gave herself to a married man and when Hope begged him to get the annulment papers from Steffy and when Steffy finally signed it he ripped them up and kisses Steffy yeah Liam you are so honest and in love with Hope. He just wants hope now because he doesn't want Wyatt to have her, that is not love he is selfish he never cared about her happiness.

#2370   2014/04/18 07:30PM
    talk

Wyatt & Hope were robbed of the time & space they needed to come to grips and express thier emotions to each other.

Shame on you Liam.... You always think it is all about YOU!

Cool, what I meant about Bill & Liam.... (as soon as that little prick was made ...& it was a trick too.... he didn't even stick himself.... just pretended to.... the end of the prick went into a roll of $-bills)
    was that Liam forgave & hugged his father right after that & forgave him fully.... which tells me that he also put his father above Hope in the pecking order. also!

« 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list