List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 11:46AM, Views: 158088, Replies: 3089
    « 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 » »| page:
    #2341   2014/04/16 08:44PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote ediejo:
    Quote Debz In Mich:
    Quote talk: I can't figure ot why there are so many posters opposed to Wyatt.

I think he is a doll.
    And he can really act.
    And he ALWAYS puts Hope first.

They hate him because he's with Hope, if he was brought on as a love interest for Steffy, they'd be loving on him. Also, the Lope lovers refuse to like him, cuz they want her with waffle boy, who they think are a "Destiny". Bleh, we all just watched how Brooke's destiny played out. On another note, yesterday, I didn't know I had so many middle fingers,@ Liam. LOL

He was a wonderful balance of being loving and reassuring towards Hope, but those that don't like him refuse to see it. And I'm not saying everyone has to like him, but to grasp at straws in finding fault with how he was with Hope yesterday is unfair. He was very accommodating by asking Hope what she wanted he and Liam to do, as oppose to insisting that Liam leave. And I couldn't believe Liam accused Wyatt of trapping Hope. Did he trap Steffy? Smh. As much as I love HOTT, I know eventually it will be Lope again, and then HOTT, then Lope, then HOTT, then...it's the forever triangle.

Great post . Yes Liam Wyatt trapped Hope . Whatever you moron . Really wish they would make Liam disapper but it ain't gonna happen . We will have to endure another round of Lope ( gag me now ) Hotts reactions was so spot on Friday . That's how any young couple would act being caught off guard like that . Two bad Liam had to ruin this special moment for them .

I couldn't believe Liam uttered those words. I suppose he's blaming Wyatt for deliberately forgetting to take his birth control pills. What else would you expect from Liam?

Great to see you pop in BrianRose . Your right what more would you expect from him . Blaming others for anything that doesn't go his way is the only thing he knows how to do .
    TeamHOTT all the way
    Nope to Lope

Hi Missing ATWT. I hope all is well with you.

That Liam and his selective memories, LOL. I wonder if Hope still has that video of him in Italy getting busy with Steffy on their wedding day. Now that's a memory Hope should never, ever forget, along with the rest of his perpetual betrayals.

Hey BrianRose all is well hope the same is for you .
    Forget the Italy video you would think the memories of being forced to watch that hideous mountain top wedding would be enough .
    Hott for the future .

Glad to hear it, Missing ATWT. Same here.

LOL, you said it. You see, most of Hope's memories with Liam are excruciatingly painful and involve Steffy. She should have told him no thanks for the memories.

#2342   2014/04/17 07:58AM
    talk

Hope should just say... Bob Hope or cha cha cha.
    Do you think Liam would get it?????

#2343   2014/04/17 11:01AM
    Capricorn22

[quote]Quote BrianRose: [quote]Quote missing atwt: [quote]Quote BrianRose: [quote]Quote missing atwt: [quote]Quote BrianRose: [quote]Quote missing atwt: [quote]Quote ediejo: [quote]Quote Debz In Mich: [quote]Quote talk: I can't figure ot why there are so many posters opposed to Wyatt.

I think he is a doll.
    And he can really act.
    And he ALWAYS puts Hope first.[/quote
    They hate him because he's with Hope, if he was brought on as a love interest for Steffy, they'd be loving on him. Also, the Lope lovers refuse to like him, cuz they want her with waffle boy, who they think are a "Destiny". Bleh, we all just watched how Brooke's destiny played out. On another note, yesterday, I didn't know I had so many middle fingers,@ Liam. LOL[/quote]

He was a wonderful balance of being loving and reassuring towards Hope, but those that don't like him refuse to see it. And I'm not saying everyone has to like him, but to grasp at straws in finding fault with how he was with Hope yesterday is unfair. He was very accommodating by asking Hope what she wanted he and Liam to do, as oppose to insisting that Liam leave. And I couldn't believe Liam accused Wyatt of trapping Hope. Did he trap Steffy? Smh. As much as I love HOTT, I know eventually it will be Lope again, and then HOTT, then Lope, then HOTT, then...it's the forever triangle.[/quote]
    Great post . Yes Liam Wyatt trapped Hope . Whatever you moron . Really wish they would make Liam disapper but it ain't gonna happen . We will have to endure another round of Lope ( gag me now ) Hotts reactions was so spot on Friday . That's how any young couple would act being caught off guard like that . Two bad Liam had to ruin this special moment for them .[/quote]

I couldn't believe Liam uttered those words. I suppose he's blaming Wyatt for deliberately forgetting to take his birth control pills. What else would you expect from Liam?[/quote]
    Great to see you pop in BrianRose . Your right what more would you expect from him . Blaming others for anything that doesn't go his way is the only thing he knows how to do .
    TeamHOTT all the way
    Nope to Lope[/quote]

Hi Missing ATWT. I hope all is well with you.

That Liam and his selective memories, LOL. I wonder if Hope still has that video of him in Italy getting busy with Steffy on their wedding day. Now that's a memory Hope should never, ever forget, along with the rest of his perpetual betrayals.[/quote]

Hey BrianRose all is well hope the same is for you .
    Forget the Italy video you would think the memories of being forced to watch that hideous mountain top wedding would be enough .
    Hott for the future .[/quote]

Glad to hear it, Missing ATWT. Same here.

LOL, you said it. You see, most of Hope's memories with Liam are excruciatingly painful and involve Steffy. She should have told him no thanks for the memories.[/quote]

Lol ITA! I love Wyatt and Hope!

#2344   2014/04/17 11:37AM
    Debz In Mich

Did you all see the flush on Wyatt's face after he kissed Hope? Aww, that man is so in love.

#2345   2014/04/17 11:45AM
    Debz In Mich

I've read a lot of posters stating, Wyatt is only with Hope to get at FC fortune and fame.

I have never seen anything said or happen to believe that. IMO Maybe his Mom might have that agenda. All I see when he's with Hope is love!

Am I wrong?

Team Hott!

#2346   2014/04/17 04:10PM
    talk

Quote Debz In Mich: I've read a lot of posters stating, Wyatt is only with Hope to get at FC fortune and fame.

I have never seen anything said or happen to believe that. IMO Maybe his Mom might have that agenda. All I see when he's with Hope is love!

Am I wrong?

Team Hott!

No, you are not wrong as far as I'm concerned.
    I see what you see!

So many people are jumping on the Liam bandwagon which I can't for the life of me understand.

He just about destroyed her in the past.

I understand that many believe Liam was a victim of circumstances. That he was the good guy that just got manipulated.

I do not.!
    He made all the decisions!
    And he will tell you to this very day that he lays no blame on Stef, he has forgiven his father as if it was no big deal.

So what do we have here?
    Two thoughts of opinion, I guess.

#2347   2014/04/17 04:52PM
    LDCOOL

What part of I want Hope with Wyatt together are the writer's not getting?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/17 04:53PM
    #2348   2014/04/17 04:53PM
    LDCOOL

These two are so cute together.

#2349   2014/04/17 04:56PM
    talk

Hi, cool, I hope you are well.

Have you heard anything about Metalchica?

I love Hott.

Nope to Lope.

#2350   2014/04/17 05:02PM
    LDCOOL

Quote talk: Hi, cool, I hope you are well.

Have you heard anything about Metalchica?

I love Hott.

Nope to Lope.

I'm good. I hope you are well. No I haven't. Way to make me bring me down.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/17 05:02PM
    « 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list