List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 09:39PM, Views: 155053, Replies: 3058
    « 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 » »| page:
    #2321   2014/04/15 06:44PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)
    missing atwt

Quote Debz In Mich: Next week, when Liam makes Hope a "proposition"(which is usually an ultimatum) I predict it to be:

No more sex with Wyatt & he will want(demand)equal time spent with her. They will be competing for Hope's heart.

I will not watch the days the cheating, lying, imbecile is with Hope.

Team Hott!

My guess Liam is gonna demand Hope marry him . He was already talking about marriage today . Hope is my fav but I will FF her scenes with Liam . I would rather see her alone than with him .
    #TeamHOTT ❤❤❤

#2322   2014/04/15 06:54PM
    Swampthing223

I already fast forward through Bill and Brooke plus Ridge and Katie. It is just beyond wrong to have sex with your brother-in-law, or ex brother-in-law. Love Hope and Wyatt but will fast forward through Liam and Hope, they have no chemistry besides any woman in their right mind would not go back to a man who treated them the way Liam treated Hope.
    Some days my B &B time is really quick with my FF going fast!

#2323   2014/04/16 05:39AM
    grandmarose

I just hope that Hope remembers among the memories that Liam asked her to remember, that she was waiting to start her life with Liam when she looked out the window and saw Steffy & Liam kissing in the car. I hope she remembers that Liam and Steffy shared that house. And I hope she remembers that it was outside when she was getting married that Steffy ran in and told Liam she was pregnant. Those are memories that should come to her mind and then she should remember how devoted Wyatt has been to her

#2324   2014/04/16 06:16AM
    LDCOOL

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote Debz In Mich: Next week, when Liam makes Hope a "proposition"(which is usually an ultimatum) I predict it to be:

No more sex with Wyatt & he will want(demand)equal time spent with her. They will be competing for Hope's heart.

I will not watch the days the cheating, lying, imbecile is with Hope.

Team Hott!

My guess Liam is gonna demand Hope marry him . He was already talking about marriage today . Hope is my fav but I will FF her scenes with Liam . I would rather see her alone than with him .
    #TeamHOTT ❤❤❤

That's what I think his demand is. Or/and one of his demands.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/16 06:17AM
    #2325   2014/04/16 06:18AM
    LDCOOL

I really want Hope to fall madly in love with Wyatt. And say Liam who.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/16 06:18AM
    #2326   2014/04/16 06:30AM
    roadie

Quote grandmarose: I just hope that Hope remembers among the memories that Liam asked her to remember, that she was waiting to start her life with Liam when she looked out the window and saw Steffy & Liam kissing in the car. I hope she remembers that Liam and Steffy shared that house. And I hope she remembers that it was outside when she was getting married that Steffy ran in and told Liam she was pregnant. Those are memories that should come to her mind and then she should remember how devoted Wyatt has been to her

I have the same wish as you. I cringed when she told Liam that she couldn't bare not having him in her life or whatever it was she said when she thought she might be pregnant with Wyatt's baby. Wyatt has been so much better to her than Liam ever was and has kept every promise he made. I didn't hear those words come out of Liam's mouth when he got someone pregnant but I did hear those hurtful words he told Hope about that baby being made with love. Hope should have told Liam the same thing.

#2327   2014/04/16 06:34AM
    LDCOOL

Quote grandmarose: I just hope that Hope remembers among the memories that Liam asked her to remember, that she was waiting to start her life with Liam when she looked out the window and saw Steffy & Liam kissing in the car. I hope she remembers that Liam and Steffy shared that house. And I hope she remembers that it was outside when she was getting married that Steffy ran in and told Liam she was pregnant. Those are memories that should come to her mind and then she should remember how devoted Wyatt has been to her

I hope she remembers that too.

#2328   2014/04/16 06:35AM
    LDCOOL

I just don't understand why Hope would even consider going back to Liam. It's so frustrating.
    Team Hott!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/16 06:39AM
    #2329   2014/04/16 06:42AM
    Capricorn22

Quote talk: Hope is my #1 favorite character on B&B.
    Wyatt is my #2 favorite character.

Together, I get a double dose of "WOW"!

I love Hope and Wyatt together! It's as simple as that! They have rockin chemistry!

#2330   2014/04/16 06:50AM
    LDCOOL

Quote Capricorn22:
    Quote talk: Hope is my #1 favorite character on B&B.
    Wyatt is my #2 favorite character.

Together, I get a double dose of "WOW"!

I love Hope and Wyatt together! It's as simple as that! They have rockin chemistry!

This so true!

« 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list