List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 07:08AM, Views: 148020, Replies: 3004
    « 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 » »| page:
    #2301   2014/04/13 05:12PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)
    LDCOOL

I love this couple so much.

#2302   2014/04/14 12:12PM
    Debz In Mich

I just adore Wyatt Fuller!

He was so kind, so considerate, so understanding today.
    Could tell he was kinda disappointed with the news, but, he made sure Hope was ok. He always does.

#2303   2014/04/14 12:30PM
    Debz In Mich

Quote talk: I did really love Wyatt on Fridays show.

He was the "rock".
    Even though his world was tetering with the news, he supported Hope.

He always puts her first.... always.

Liam was an azz.
    He had absolutely no business interrupting Hott at such a delicate time.

He is always out for himself.
    I have NEVER seen him put Hope first.
    It just isn't in his nature.

And why are some saying that Liam let well enough alone before now?

It certainly isn't true.

He practically lived at FC.
    He even thought he was going to get canned because he hasn't been doing any work at SP.

It seems as if we are watching two different versions of B&B.

He was the "Rock" today, also I Love Wyatt!

#2304   2014/04/14 01:33PM
    BrianRose

Quote tuilp: liam is loser she belong with wyatt

Liam is a loser and continues to prove it over and over. He is a selfish jerk who only thinks about himself and acts as though Hope is his personal property. When he had her all those years he treated her terribly and took her for granted; and now that another man is in love with her, and ONLY her, he keeps intruding upon her happiness.

#2305   2014/04/14 01:37PM
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote ediejo:
    Quote Debz In Mich:
    Quote talk: I can't figure ot why there are so many posters opposed to Wyatt.

I think he is a doll.
    And he can really act.
    And he ALWAYS puts Hope first.

They hate him because he's with Hope, if he was brought on as a love interest for Steffy, they'd be loving on him. Also, the Lope lovers refuse to like him, cuz they want her with waffle boy, who they think are a "Destiny". Bleh, we all just watched how Brooke's destiny played out. On another note, yesterday, I didn't know I had so many middle fingers,@ Liam. LOL

He was a wonderful balance of being loving and reassuring towards Hope, but those that don't like him refuse to see it. And I'm not saying everyone has to like him, but to grasp at straws in finding fault with how he was with Hope yesterday is unfair. He was very accommodating by asking Hope what she wanted he and Liam to do, as oppose to insisting that Liam leave. And I couldn't believe Liam accused Wyatt of trapping Hope. Did he trap Steffy? Smh. As much as I love HOTT, I know eventually it will be Lope again, and then HOTT, then Lope, then HOTT, then...it's the forever triangle.

Great post . Yes Liam Wyatt trapped Hope . Whatever you moron . Really wish they would make Liam disapper but it ain't gonna happen . We will have to endure another round of Lope ( gag me now ) Hotts reactions was so spot on Friday . That's how any young couple would act being caught off guard like that . Two bad Liam had to ruin this special moment for them .

I couldn't believe Liam uttered those words. I suppose he's blaming Wyatt for deliberately forgetting to take his birth control pills. What else would you expect from Liam?

#2306   2014/04/14 01:49PM
    BrianRose

Quote roadie:
    Quote cbsdytmrcks: Its good that someone realizes that Wyatt was not suppose to be happy to hear of an unexpected pregnancy, that would be very immature of him. What I loved is that he focused on Hope and tried to reassure her as best he could. Hope should feel some type of way, but because she wasn't jumping for joy does not mean that her feeling for Wyatt has changed. These to are awesome together, and no one want to go back to the boring scenes with Hope and Liam!! Liam will never be Wyatt!!!!!

I agree. Liam will never be Wyatt. I don't think any man is over joyed with an unplanned pregnancy. It takes time to get used to. Most people aren't prepared for the news men and women both. I loved the fact that Wyatt was trying to be supportive with Hope and trying to make her remember what her message was. I just hope that she if this is just a scare that she doesn't go back to wanting to wait until marriage. I just don't think that's the way to go for a woman. BC isn't as unreliable as B&B makes it out to be.

Hi Roadie,

Please, let’s all Hope there is ONLY one Liam. Who does what Liam did? Staying in the room with a couple, during such a private moment, while they discuss possibly being pregnant. Wyatt took his clue from Hope and reacted accordingly, which I found to be sweet, thoughtful and sensitive, which is the way Wyatt has always been with Hope, unlike Liam. Neither Wyatt nor Hope are ready for a baby, but had Hope actually been pregnant, no doubt, Wyatt would have stepped up to the plate.

#2307   2014/04/14 04:09PM
    talk

Well, I don't know what to say about todays show.
    I knew from spoilers what was probably going to happen..
    (Liam whisks Hope away.... in Wyatt's rig to boot)...But seeing it was a downer).

I will say they packed soooo much into 3 days this week w/
    Hope's s/l.

My head is still spinning.

I did think Wyatt won out in the acting department.
    Just hated that he lost his girl to Liam in that way.

He gave Liam the benefit of the doubt... & he shouldn't have!

#2308   2014/04/14 07:33PM
    missing atwt

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote ediejo:
    Quote Debz In Mich:
    Quote talk: I can't figure ot why there are so many posters opposed to Wyatt.

I think he is a doll.
    And he can really act.
    And he ALWAYS puts Hope first.

They hate him because he's with Hope, if he was brought on as a love interest for Steffy, they'd be loving on him. Also, the Lope lovers refuse to like him, cuz they want her with waffle boy, who they think are a "Destiny". Bleh, we all just watched how Brooke's destiny played out. On another note, yesterday, I didn't know I had so many middle fingers,@ Liam. LOL

He was a wonderful balance of being loving and reassuring towards Hope, but those that don't like him refuse to see it. And I'm not saying everyone has to like him, but to grasp at straws in finding fault with how he was with Hope yesterday is unfair. He was very accommodating by asking Hope what she wanted he and Liam to do, as oppose to insisting that Liam leave. And I couldn't believe Liam accused Wyatt of trapping Hope. Did he trap Steffy? Smh. As much as I love HOTT, I know eventually it will be Lope again, and then HOTT, then Lope, then HOTT, then...it's the forever triangle.

Great post . Yes Liam Wyatt trapped Hope . Whatever you moron . Really wish they would make Liam disapper but it ain't gonna happen . We will have to endure another round of Lope ( gag me now ) Hotts reactions was so spot on Friday . That's how any young couple would act being caught off guard like that . Two bad Liam had to ruin this special moment for them .

I couldn't believe Liam uttered those words. I suppose he's blaming Wyatt for deliberately forgetting to take his birth control pills. What else would you expect from Liam?

Great to see you pop in BrianRose . Your right what more would you expect from him . Blaming others for anything that doesn't go his way is the only thing he knows how to do .
    TeamHOTT all the way
    Nope to Lope

#2309   2014/04/14 07:56PM
    grandmarose

Team HOTT, Wyatt brings the laughter and sunshine in to Hope's life, while Liam brings the clouds of doubts of what could have been.

#2310   2014/04/15 06:27AM
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose: Team HOTT, Wyatt brings the laughter and sunshine in to Hope's life, while Liam brings the clouds of doubts of what could have been.

Thank you for saying what I have been thinking!! Liam driving off with Hope in Wyatt's truck how childish and does he not realize they need to talk out what has just happened? Naw Liam is so self absorbed and really doesn't care as long as he gets the girl.. Hott all the way IMO!!

« 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list