List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 04:38AM, Views: 162850, Replies: 3108
    « 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 » »| page:
    #1161   2013/09/26 04:22AM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    Ojobear

As much as I would like to see Hope not with Liam I don't want Wyatt and his Mother to manipulate things to get it done.. I want Hott together b/c it feels right and it's what Hope wants.. Enough manipulating to last a lifetime when that baby killer did it to get what she wanted to only lose it!

#1162   2013/09/26 11:57AM
    ms suki

Quote BrianRose: Wyatt and Hope are such a gorgeous couple and have so much more in common than Lope. Wyatt makes Liam look really, really small, and I'm not talking about in stature.

And like Wyatt said, together he and Hope can accomplish anything.

I agree!!! whatever Mystikal power the Hope Diamond hold I hope hopi reveal her true feeling for wyatt soon.

#1163   2013/09/26 12:09PM
    Ritz007

Hope and Wyatt were so sizzlin' HOTT today! Those two just ooze chemistry! I loved it when Wyatt asked Hope, "Ok, how many happy days have you had with him (Liam), and how many unhappy days?"

So true, Wyatt!! WAKE UP, HOPE!!

I can't wait to see the HOTT scenes tomorrow! Boldinsider says we will like them!

#1164   2013/09/26 01:44PM
    Ritz007

Quote Ojobear: As much as I would like to see Hope not with Liam I don't want Wyatt and his Mother to manipulate things to get it done.. I want Hott together b/c it feels right and it's what Hope wants.. Enough manipulating to last a lifetime when that baby killer did it to get what she wanted to only lose it!

I don't see what Quinn is doing as manipulating. She's giving Wyatt and Hope some alone time to explore their feelings for each other. If Quinn is the one who sends Hope the Leffy tribute video Liam made, I don't see that as manipulating either, just outing Liam as the little weasel that he is.

#1165   2013/09/26 02:31PM
    BrianRose

Quote Ritz007:
    Quote Ojobear: As much as I would like to see Hope not with Liam I don't want Wyatt and his Mother to manipulate things to get it done.. I want Hott together b/c it feels right and it's what Hope wants.. Enough manipulating to last a lifetime when that baby killer did it to get what she wanted to only lose it!

I don't see what Quinn is doing as manipulating. She's giving Wyatt and Hope some alone time to explore their feelings for each other. If Quinn is the one who sends Hope the Leffy tribute video Liam made, I don't see that as manipulating either, just outing Liam as the little weasel that he is.

I'm hoping it's the little weasel who accidentally sends Hope the Leffy tribute video. This would be priceless.

#1166   2013/09/26 02:42PM
    BrianRose

HOTT has made the Show sooooo exciting and sooooo romantic and they are definitely the couple to root for. Wyatt and Hope have more chemistry just sitting across from one another, fully clothed, staring into each other’s eyes than Lope has in bed completely in the buff.

#1167   2013/09/26 04:34PM
    Ritz007

Quote BrianRose: HOTT has made the Show sooooo exciting and sooooo romantic and they are definitely the couple to root for. Wyatt and Hope have more chemistry just sitting across from one another, fully clothed, staring into each other’s eyes than Lope has in bed completely in the buff.

This is so true! I can't believe how much romantic chemistry these two have! Just the way they look at each other across a room or table, or the slightest touch between them makes me melt. I wonder if Bell realized when he did the screen with these two how HOTT they would be? Personally, I don't think he did. I can't wait until their romance gets to heat up! They just leave me wanting more, more, more. If Bell is smart, he'll keep writing romance for these two and not screw it up!

#1168   2013/09/26 06:40PM
    grandmarose

Quote Ritz007:
    Quote BrianRose: HOTT has made the Show sooooo exciting and sooooo romantic and they are definitely the couple to root for. Wyatt and Hope have more chemistry just sitting across from one another, fully clothed, staring into each other’s eyes than Lope has in bed completely in the buff.

This is so true! I can't believe how much romantic chemistry these two have! Just the way they look at each other across a room or table, or the slightest touch between them makes me melt. I wonder if Bell realized when he did the screen with these two how HOTT they would be? Personally, I don't think he did. I can't wait until their romance gets to heat up! They just leave me wanting more, more, more. If Bell is smart, he'll keep writing romance for these two and not screw it up!

Oh yes they sizzle, they're so HOTT

#1169   2013/09/26 06:44PM
    roadie

Quote Ritz007:

Man, I was thinking the same thing. How is it that Liam knows everything that goes on with Hope but she didn't when it came to SLIME. Hope hasn't given in to Wyatt's kisses but Liam did. It's such bs and I hope that Quinn does out him. That's not manipulation. It's the truth. Can't stand that guy.

#1170   2013/09/27 06:04AM
    grandmarose

HOTT has a big fan in Quinn and she will do whatever it takes to make sure her son is happy and he seems to be doing a pretty good job himself.

« 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list