List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 06:20AM, Views: 169780, Replies: 3120
    « 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 » »| page:
    #1151   2013/09/24 08:06PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose: Going to be interesting seeing Ricardo spin his mesmerizing tale of the 2nd Hope Diamond and will it be enough to get Hope to spend the night

I think that is Quinns doing asking Ricardo to delay them overnight so Wyatt can spend some time with Hope. Good move Quinn!

#1152   2013/09/25 06:05AM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose: Going to be interesting seeing Ricardo spin his mesmerizing tale of the 2nd Hope Diamond and will it be enough to get Hope to spend the night

I think that is Quinns doing asking Ricardo to delay them overnight so Wyatt can spend some time with Hope. Good move Quinn!

I am guessing she calls him and asks a favor, but he will still have to do some fancy talking to get Hope to stay.

#1153   2013/09/25 06:38AM
    Dark-Angel

Today is the day HOTT goes off to Mexico. I'm EXCITED!!!!

#1154   2013/09/25 08:17AM
    Sophisticate...

Quote Dark-Angel: Today is the day HOTT goes off to Mexico. I'm EXCITED!!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! All roads lead to Rome? Nope. All roads lead to a HOTT time in Mexico!!

#1155   2013/09/25 08:21AM
    hopefan1

as long as quinn keeps putting up the obstacles stopping lope from getting married this works for this hott fan. i want hott not lope. so keep up the good work quinn and have eric keep hope and wyatt too busy working together and liam will eventually give up on bothering hope. ship liam off to amber anybody and get him out of hope's orbit.

#1156   2013/09/25 11:27AM
    Dark-Angel

Wyatt was all smiles today. He just couldn't wait to be alone with his Hopey. They were absolutely sooo adorable at the end of the show. They were joking and full of laughs. I loved it!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 11:27AM
    #1157   2013/09/25 02:03PM
    missing atwt

Quote dana lana:

I hope so . They need some alone time .

#1158   2013/09/25 03:33PM
    BrianRose

Quote hopefan1: as long as quinn keeps putting up the obstacles stopping lope from getting married this works for this hott fan. i want hott not lope. so keep up the good work quinn and have eric keep hope and wyatt too busy working together and liam will eventually give up on bothering hope. ship liam off to amber anybody and get him out of hope's orbit.

I wouldn't wish Liam off on Amber. She's too good for him.

#1159   2013/09/25 03:37PM
    BrianRose

Wyatt and Hope are such a gorgeous couple and have so much more in common than Lope. Wyatt makes Liam look really, really small, and I'm not talking about in stature.

And like Wyatt said, together he and Hope can accomplish anything.

#1160   2013/09/26 04:19AM
    Ojobear

Quote BrianRose: Wyatt and Hope are such a gorgeous couple and have so much more in common than Lope. Wyatt makes Liam look really, really small, and I'm not talking about in stature.

And like Wyatt said, together he and Hope can accomplish anything.

@bold I hope you are right b/c I certainly am tired of Liam!

« 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list