List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 09:56AM, Views: 153510, Replies: 3040
    « 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 » »| page:
    #1141   2013/09/24 10:41AM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    ms suki

the Hope Diamond hmmmmmm what kind of power do it have

#1142   2013/09/24 11:21AM
    Dark-Angel

Mexico is coming guys. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

#1143   2013/09/24 01:30PM
    coco50

yea, whats bell waiting for, put Hope and Wyatt together, send waffle boy back to the baby killer. put a stamp on his behind and mail him to paris. ASAP.

#1144   2013/09/24 02:25PM
    Ritz007

This better not be a big long HOTT tease on Bell's part before he rips the rug out from under us, or I am so done with this show! Just sayin

I hope things heat up for HOTT in Mexico! I'm sick of Hope's blind devotion to Liam!

#1145   2013/09/24 02:33PM
    BrianRose

[quote]Quote coco50: yea, whats bell waiting for, put Hope and Wyatt together, send waffle boy back to the baby killer. put a stamp on his behind and mail him to paris. ASAP.[/quote]

Coco, you cracked me up with the bolded comment.

#1146   2013/09/24 02:36PM
    BrianRose

Quote Ritz007: This better not be a big long HOTT tease on Bell's part before he rips the rug out from under us, or I am so done with this show! Just sayin

I hope things heat up for HOTT in Mexico! I'm sick of Hope's blind devotion to Liam!

Ritz, I think things will definitely heat up in Mexico for Wyatt and Hope. That "Hope" diamond has the power of love.

#1147   2013/09/24 04:53PM
    Ritz007

Here we go HOTTies. From SOD:

Liam sends Hope the video of their memories and she loves it.

Liam goes to send it to himself and accidentally sends it to Steffy as well. She just agreed to the annulment & is hurt.

Liam feels awful and decides to make a similar video of his memories of Steffy and send it to her.

Wyatt and Hope return from Mexico and Liam is being cautious not to push. He doesn't want Wyatt to know he is worried.

I guess something with the Steffy/Liam video happens because now Liam is worried that it will wind up in the wrong hands

Or at least SC teases Liam should be worried about it.

#1148   2013/09/24 06:41PM
    grandmarose

Quote Ritz007: Here we go HOTTies. From SOD:

Liam sends Hope the video of their memories and she loves it.

Liam goes to send it to himself and accidentally sends it to Steffy as well. She just agreed to the annulment & is hurt.

Liam feels awful and decides to make a similar video of his memories of Steffy and send it to her.

Wyatt and Hope return from Mexico and Liam is being cautious not to push. He doesn't want Wyatt to know he is worried.

I guess something with the Steffy/Liam video happens because now Liam is worried that it will wind up in the wrong hands

Or at least SC teases Liam should be worried about it.

Wow, can't believe the computer expert would make such a mistake, but I guess that is good for HOTT

#1149   2013/09/24 06:55PM
    coco50

[quote]Quote BrianRose: [quote]Quote coco50: yea, whats bell waiting for, put Hope and Wyatt together, send waffle boy back to the baby killer. put a stamp on his behind and mail him to paris. ASAP.[/quote]

Coco, you cracked me up with the bolded comment.[/quote]

thanks, I enjoy thinking of ways to get rid of liam.

#1150   2013/09/24 07:13PM
    grandmarose

Going to be interesting seeing Ricardo spin his mesmerizing tale of the 2nd Hope Diamond and will it be enough to get Hope to spend the night

« 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list