List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 06:20AM, Views: 169579, Replies: 3120
    « 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 » »| page:
    #1131   2013/09/23 07:58AM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    Ritz007

Quote dana lana: What a beautiful video of Hope and Wyatt. Thank you for posting it.

You're very welcome! The weekend is just too long without HOTT! lol

#1132   2013/09/23 08:11AM
    Ritz007

Quote SophisticatedMiss: Soooo I've been doing some...research. Since Hope is Sleeping Beauty and Wyatt is her Prince, I'm wondering if Ricardo's going to be some version of the Good Fairies. Hear me out! I'm basing this off the Disney version. specifically when the fairies free the prince from the wall so that he can go save his love. Let's call the wall the wedding in this case. Once the prince is freed, the fairies give him the Sword of Truth and Shield of Virtue. Sword of truth = reminding her of everything Liam put her through and that she'll never have him completely. Shield of Virtue = Wyatt loving only her.

I hope some of that made sense. I know it's a stretch, but a girl can dream!

I like this.

I am really hoping for a sweep her of her feet dance in Mexico ala Cinderella! The way Wyatt found Hope's cell phone at Big Bear which led him back to her has always reminded me of the way Cinderella lost her shoe! Wyatt and Hope's fairytale beginning was a mixture of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Perhaps, Ricardo is the fairy Godmother. He will make things happen for HOTT that may otherwise not have happened.

So excited for HOTT's Mexico adventure!!

Quit teasing us Bell. Give us HOTT!

On another note, I am getting more and more worried that Hope will marry Liam as a source of continued angst for HOTT. I think by the time the wedding happens Hope will want Wyatt but something happens to make her stay with Liam (Hope is pregnant, or Liam gets hurt, perhaps, even faking it). I say this because of Bill's history of never-ending triangles. I may stop watching if he goes this route though, because I am that sick of Liam and of Bell's tortured triangles. Hope deserves to be happy, and so does Wyatt! Liam doesn't.

#1133   2013/09/23 11:03AM
    Ojobear

I don't care what Hope said today she's not going to marry Liam... She's second guessing herself you notice?? She is talking to Liam but she isn't there her mind is on Wyatt.. Man HOTT needs a chance!!

#1134   2013/09/23 11:26AM
    Hara

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Ritz007:
    Quote BrianRose: Hope is fearing those mountains in the distance and settling for the path of least resistance with Liam. She has to make a choice to sit it out (with Liam) or give what she’s feeling for Wyatt a fighting chance and dance. I hope she'll dance with Wyatt.

I love this post, Brianrose! It sums the situation up so perfectly! I hope Hope will dance too! I will never understand why her mother is not encouraging her to do so.

Thank you, Ritz.

To answer your question, Brooke isn’t encouraging Hope to follow her true feelings and heart because she actually thinks Hope is already doing that with Liam. Hope has convinced herself as well as her mother that Liam is the man she is in love with and wants to marry. Brooke knows how Wyatt feels about Hope, but when she asked Hope about her feelings for Wyatt, Hope denied they were anything but platonic.

I really think if Hope shared with Brooke how she honestly feels about Wyatt, Brooke would encourage her daughter to follow her heart and not marry Liam. Now that would be sound advice coming from Brooke.

I like Brooke...but I have to disagree with this thought. I think the real reason Brooke is staying out of it is because Wyatt and Liam are brothers. Brooke would normally probe some more, we all know that. But she knows that if she sends Hope after Wyatt, it could cause problems for her and Bill. Maybe she thinks she has caused enough trouble in Bill's life as it is. Just saying.....

#1135   2013/09/23 12:28PM
    BrianRose

Quote Hara:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Ritz007:
    Quote BrianRose: Hope is fearing those mountains in the distance and settling for the path of least resistance with Liam. She has to make a choice to sit it out (with Liam) or give what she’s feeling for Wyatt a fighting chance and dance. I hope she'll dance with Wyatt.

I love this post, Brianrose! It sums the situation up so perfectly! I hope Hope will dance too! I will never understand why her mother is not encouraging her to do so.

Thank you, Ritz.

To answer your question, Brooke isn’t encouraging Hope to follow her true feelings and heart because she actually thinks Hope is already doing that with Liam. Hope has convinced herself as well as her mother that Liam is the man she is in love with and wants to marry. Brooke knows how Wyatt feels about Hope, but when she asked Hope about her feelings for Wyatt, Hope denied they were anything but platonic.

I really think if Hope shared with Brooke how she honestly feels about Wyatt, Brooke would encourage her daughter to follow her heart and not marry Liam. Now that would be sound advice coming from Brooke.

I like Brooke...but I have to disagree with this thought. I think the real reason Brooke is staying out of it is because Wyatt and Liam are brothers. Brooke would normally probe some more, we all know that. But she knows that if she sends Hope after Wyatt, it could cause problems for her and Bill. Maybe she thinks she has caused enough trouble in Bill's life as it is. Just saying.....

There would be no reason for Brooke to send Hope after Wyatt when Hope has made it clear to her mother that she is in love with Liam and wants to marry him? Brooke has always been supportive of Liam and Hope’s relationship because Liam was the man her daughter loved and wanted to be with. As far as Brooke knows, nothing has changed and her daughter is happily engaged. I don’t see this having anything to do with Bill.

Brooke is well aware that Wyatt is enamored with Hope, but as far as she knows the feeling is not reciprocated. Hope is struggling with her feelings for Wyatt and trying to stifle them, which is becoming increasingly hard for her to do. She’s not willing to admit her true feelings for Wyatt to herself, let alone anyone else, including her mother and Wyatt.

And Bill has caused a boatload of trouble in the lives of too many people and boats to count.

#1136   2013/09/23 02:39PM
    Ojobear

Don't know about you guys but Friday did it for me and not wanting Liam with Hope! He admits he will always love that baby killer.. SO TIRED of just talking about Hott let's do this already!

#1137   2013/09/23 04:39PM
    roadie

I think we're all on board with that Ojo!! Liam has said a few things that he shouldn't have just to at least spare Hope's feelings. How would he react if she said she was going to miss Wyatt when if they marry? What an idiot this guy is and he doesn't know when to keep his mouth SHUT. He puts his foot in his mouth every single time.

Back to the topic. Oh Hope, I'm so disappointed that you are still giving Liam the time of day when you have this complete hottie who only wants YOU. You will never have to see a guy act upset about another woman in front of you with him. Where is Donna guys?? Is she coming back? I haven't seen her since Monaco.

Quote Ojobear: Don't know about you guys but Friday did it for me and not wanting Liam with Hope! He admits he will always love that baby killer.. SO TIRED of just talking about Hott let's do this already!

#1138   2013/09/23 09:01PM
    missing atwt

Quote Ojobear: Don't know about you guys but Friday did it for me and not wanting Liam with Hope! He admits he will always love that baby killer.. SO TIRED of just talking about Hott let's do this already!

I totally agree . I am to the point that I would take Hott stranded on some island or something together . Anything to get lame away from Hope and Hott to get some alone time together .

#1139   2013/09/24 04:22AM
    Ojobear

Oh this is going to be getting good.... Going to Mexico without Liam's "blessing".. Seriously how can Liam not trust Hope?? She never even looked another guys way when he was with baby killer... I guess Liam feels the chemistry between these 2 also... Let Hott begin already!!!

#1140   2013/09/24 09:23AM
    BrianRose

For me, Friday was just par for the course because this is not the first time Liam has said this. Remember Liam’s comment when he told Hope’s tormentor back when he was waiting for their first divorce to become final that, “We will never be finished!” Liam and Bill are the two worst excuses for men ever! When Liam is with Hope, he’s not finished with her tormentor, and when he is with her tormentor, he’s not finished with Hope.

I was completely, wholly, utterly, entirely, fully, totally, in every respect done with Liam after what he did and didn't do in Paris, and I could/would never support Lope. Liam chose to have a romp in the sack with Hope's tormentor instead of trying to locate his fiance to find out why she changed her mind about marrying him (since he thought the handwritten note left behind was from her).

« 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list