List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 05:21PM, Views: 133326, Replies: 2824
    « 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:
    #1121   2013/09/22 07:16AM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    Ritz007

#1122   2013/09/22 08:25AM
    grandmarose

Team HOTT

#1123   2013/09/22 12:00PM
    BrianRose

Quote Ritz007:
    Quote BrianRose: Hope is fearing those mountains in the distance and settling for the path of least resistance with Liam. She has to make a choice to sit it out (with Liam) or give what she’s feeling for Wyatt a fighting chance and dance. I hope she'll dance with Wyatt.

I love this post, Brianrose! It sums the situation up so perfectly! I hope Hope will dance too! I will never understand why her mother is not encouraging her to do so.

Thank you, Ritz.

To answer your question, Brooke isn’t encouraging Hope to follow her true feelings and heart because she actually thinks Hope is already doing that with Liam. Hope has convinced herself as well as her mother that Liam is the man she is in love with and wants to marry. Brooke knows how Wyatt feels about Hope, but when she asked Hope about her feelings for Wyatt, Hope denied they were anything but platonic.

I really think if Hope shared with Brooke how she honestly feels about Wyatt, Brooke would encourage her daughter to follow her heart and not marry Liam. Now that would be sound advice coming from Brooke.

#1124   2013/09/22 12:06PM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose: I am looking forward to the Mexico trip where they will met Ricardo

So am I, Grandmarose. I think that's when Hope will have to acknowledge that what's she's feeling for Wyatt is more than brotherly love.

#1125   2013/09/22 12:14PM
    BrianRose

Ritz, I loved that video clip, "I'll Wait for you Always." What's happening between Wyatt and Hope really is a love story; it's so sweet and romantic.

#1126   2013/09/22 02:41PM
    Ritz007

Quote BrianRose: Ritz, I loved that video clip, "I'll Wait for you Always." What's happening between Wyatt and Hope really is a love story; it's so sweet and romantic.

It really is a romantic, classic love story, which is why I love it so much! Bell struck gold when he cast Darin Brooks as Wyatt too. He was perfectly cast for this story with Kim Matula's Hope! I hope Bell doesn't mess it up! I hope he tells the love story of HOTT the way it should be told instead of trying to play two sides in a triangle.

#1127   2013/09/23 02:46AM
    dana lana

What a beautiful video of Hope and Wyatt. Thank you for posting it.

#1128   2013/09/23 05:36AM
    grandmarose

Quote Ritz007:
    Quote BrianRose: Ritz, I loved that video clip, "I'll Wait for you Always." What's happening between Wyatt and Hope really is a love story; it's so sweet and romantic.

It really is a romantic, classic love story, which is why I love it so much! Bell struck gold when he cast Darin Brooks as Wyatt too. He was perfectly cast for this story with Kim Matula's Hope! I hope Bell doesn't mess it up! I hope he tells the love story of HOTT the way it should be told instead of trying to play two sides in a triangle.

I agree 100% Bell did strike gold with HOTT If he had left Hope & Liam alone and not messed with their love story it would have been different, but too much has happened to that love story. He better not mess with HOTT

#1129   2013/09/23 06:01AM
    Dark-Angel

Good Morning HOTT lovers. Today is the week Mexico happens between our couple. Let's get some romance for these two. BRING ON HOTT!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Reminder Rena Sofer (Quinn) and Scott Clifton (Liam) will be live tweeting during the show. Hope to see you there. See you twitter peeps.

Have a nice day!!!

#1130   2013/09/23 07:30AM
    Sophisticate...

Soooo I've been doing some...research. Since Hope is Sleeping Beauty and Wyatt is her Prince, I'm wondering if Ricardo's going to be some version of the Good Fairies. Hear me out! I'm basing this off the Disney version. specifically when the fairies free the prince from the wall so that he can go save his love. Let's call the wall the wedding in this case. Once the prince is freed, the fairies give him the Sword of Truth and Shield of Virtue. Sword of truth = reminding her of everything Liam put her through and that she'll never have him completely. Shield of Virtue = Wyatt loving only her.

I hope some of that made sense. I know it's a stretch, but a girl can dream!

« 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list