List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 09:21AM, Views: 162641, Replies: 3105
    « 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 » »| page:
    #1111   2013/09/20 02:48PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    Sophisticate...

Ugh! I'm so conflicted! I want to watch today for the HOTT scenes, but I don't want to be disappointed Monday because of Hope's response

#1112   2013/09/20 08:01PM
    Ritz007

Quote SophisticatedMiss: Ugh! I'm so conflicted! I want to watch today for the HOTT scenes, but I don't want to be disappointed Monday because of Hope's response

I know exactly how you feel, Sophi! I am holding on by a string myself because this is starting to feel like a big tease!

Please don't let it be a tease, Bell!

#WeWantHOTT
    #NopeToLope
    #TeamHOTT
    #TeamWyatt

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 08:02PM
    #1113   2013/09/20 08:08PM
    grandmarose

I am looking forward to the Mexico trip where they will met Ricardo

#1114   2013/09/20 09:41PM
    missing atwt

Quote Ritz007:
    Quote SophisticatedMiss: Ugh! I'm so conflicted! I want to watch today for the HOTT scenes, but I don't want to be disappointed Monday because of Hope's response

I know exactly how you feel, Sophi! I am holding on by a string myself because this is starting to feel like a big tease!

#WeWantHOTT
    #NopeToLope
    #TeamHOTT
    #TeamWyatt

I agree . I hope it heats up in Mexico .
    #teamHott

#1115   2013/09/21 06:43AM
    LDCOOL

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote Ritz007:

#WeWantHOTT
    #NopeToLope
    #TeamHOTT
    #TeamWyatt

I agree . I hope it heats up in Mexico .
    #teamHott

I hope so too!

#1116   2013/09/21 07:39AM
    hopefan1

I say nope to lope. and heads up for the steaming sizzling hott couple. i want wyatt and hope together. they are much better suited than lope is. not interested in waffleman indecisiveness and cheater liar liam at all.

#1117   2013/09/21 08:24AM
    grandmarose

HOTTness coming up down Mexico way and I am so ready for it

#1118   2013/09/21 08:27AM
    hopefan1

what discourages me about this show is hope giving way too much trust and credit to liam the jerk. when did liam ever really care about hope at all? this is what irks me the wrong way with liam. and hope doesn't even know that liam stole the contract from fc on eric and rick and thomas and quinn. wait until all that comes out. i hope steffy sent the wrong annulment by purpose so hope sees liam for the jerk he really is and dumps him for good.

#1119   2013/09/21 05:45PM
    BrianRose

Hope is fearing those mountains in the distance and settling for the path of least resistance with Liam. She has to make a choice to sit it out (with Liam) or give what she’s feeling for Wyatt a fighting chance and dance. I hope she'll dance with Wyatt.

#1120   2013/09/21 08:05PM
    Ritz007

Quote BrianRose: Hope is fearing those mountains in the distance and settling for the path of least resistance with Liam. She has to make a choice to sit it out (with Liam) or give what she’s feeling for Wyatt a fighting chance and dance. I hope she'll dance with Wyatt.

I love this post, Brianrose! It sums the situation up so perfectly! I hope Hope will dance too! I will never understand why her mother is not encouraging her to do so.

« 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list