List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 05:35PM, Views: 162453, Replies: 3104
    « 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:
    #1101   2013/09/20 05:47AM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    grandmarose

Quote DawnElicia: The Week of September 30 – October 4

Ricardo, an old friend of Quinn's, tells Hope and Wyatt he will have the gem they seek in the morning.

Liam isn't pleased when Hope and Wyatt have to spend the night in Mexico.

Professing his love for Hope, Wyatt pleads with her not to marry Liam.

The next day, Hope and Wyatt return from their trip with a big secret.

Quinn, playing matchmaker for Wyatt and Hope, continues her plan to thwart Hope's impending nuptials to Liam.

Hope learns that her new wedding date conflicts with the upcoming joint fashion show.

Liam, suspicious of the timing, confronts Wyatt and Quinn.

Sparks fly between Quinn and Eric as they discuss the event for their two companies.

Following a difficult encounter with Brooke, Katie makes a decision about her future.

Bill and Brooke have to stay home during the Hope for the Future event because of their controversial relationship.

Maya and Carter's arrival at the fashion show makes Rick uneasy.

A proposal of marriage is made.

COMING: Constant obstacles could ruin Hope's special day.

Looks like Mama Quinn is going to be just as sneaky as Papa Bill, in keeping Liam & Hope apart, but Mama wants her for her son

#1102   2013/09/20 06:06AM
    St. Augustine

Hope needs to DUMP Liam, heaven knows he's dumped her enough for Steffy, and bring Wyatt into her life. They are such a cute pair and I believe he really loves Hope. Wyatt brings out happiness in Hope and keeps her laughing. I believe she's falling in love with Wyatt and I'm loving it. Liam needs to limp on down the road!!!

#1103   2013/09/20 06:07AM
    grandmarose

Quote St. Augustine: Hope needs to DUMP Liam, heaven knows he's dumped her enough for Steffy, and bring Wyatt into her life. They are such a cute pair and I believe he really loves Hope. Wyatt brings out happiness in Hope and keeps her laughing. I believe she's falling in love with Wyatt and I'm loving it. Liam needs to limp on down the road!!!

I agree Hope is so much happier with Wyatt, love the sparks that fly when they are together.

#1104   2013/09/20 08:11AM
    Dark-Angel

Hey guys. TGIF!!!! I'm not feeling well. My family got sick and the sickness they got passed on to me. I hope you all have a nice weekend.

Can't wait for today's show. HOTT!!!!

#1105   2013/09/20 08:47AM
    Ojobear

I hope Quinn doesn't manipulate the situation but makes things easier for them to be together is all.. Hope and Wyatt deserve that chance to be a way and see how they truly feel.. She isn't married yet as Wyatt clearly pointed out!!

#1106   2013/09/20 11:36AM
    Dark-Angel

So we got to see Wyatt talking about Hope and he is positive that she is the one he wants and is convinced Hope has developed feelings for him.

I love Quinn too.
    Should she be worried or happy for her son? Maybe both. Idk!!!!

Then Quinn going to Brooke to talk about their children. Quinn is saying engaged couples don't always stay engaged and tells her about her son's feelings for Hope. And telling her until they exchanged I do's Don't count out Wyatt. I love the way she said that.

Ignore the Lope scenes.

HOTT!!! short scenes but Wyatt is telling Hope not to marry Liam. "It's Never been right between you and him. It's always been right between you and me." He wants to prove to her he's the one to make her happy. EEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEE

Have a nice weekend. Next week will be HOTT Mexico!!!! Can't WAIT!!!!

By the way still sick. I hate it!!!! UGH!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 11:37AM
    #1107   2013/09/20 11:42AM
    Ritz007

Quote dana lana: Hope to Wyatt. He is right where she wants him to be.
    Hope knows she doesn't want to lose Wyatt but isn't ready to admit she wants him more than Liam.

Totally agree, dana lana! Hope is clinging to the past instead of looking to the future! I don't understand her inability to take an honest look at Liam and all the betrayals he has dealt out to her! I also don't understand why she is so afraid to let go and go with what her heart really wants right now-->Wyatt! Is it her mother's influence that drives this obsession with holding on to Liam? Because no matter how many times he has betrayed her she insists on giving him a pass instead of moving on to something more healthy and real.

I felt bad for Wyatt. It is Hope's loss though if she marries Liam.

#1108   2013/09/20 11:49AM
    roadie

If Lope marry I may have to take a break from this show Hope doesn't realize her own worth and, because her idiot family members and other women acted like a man treating her the way Liam has was the way the world works, she may make the biggest mistake of her life. She was always right on the mark about being too good for Liam and deserving more from him. Now she has Wyatt but she thinks that her requests of Liam were immature. Someone needs to set her straight. Where the heck is Donna???

#1109   2013/09/20 11:59AM
    Ritz007

If Hope marries Liam, I'm done with her. I'll start writing B&B letters begging for a new love interest for Wyatt, because Hope will be dead to me! That is how much I despise Liam and Lope. I will quit watching if the story is Wyatt pining for Hope while she is married to Liam. I cant't handle that!

#1110   2013/09/20 12:45PM
    Hope did not deny she feels IT too
    Ritz007

Wyatt: Don't do it. Don't do it, don't marry him.
    Hope: Wyatt, you know things really aren't the same as they were yesterday.
    Wyatt: I heard.
    Hope: uh, you heard what?
    Wyatt: I came to the door when Liam as here, and I heard about the annulment.
    Hope: ok, ok, well, then you know that we don't have to wait any longer.
    Wyatt: You don't have to rush either.
    Hope: Wyatt, you knew that this was coming.
    Wyatt: Just answer me one thing. Are you sure?
    Hope: This is what I've wanted for so long.
    Wyatt: That's not what I asked. What does time have to do with it. It's, it's never been right between you and him. It's always been right between you and me. You feel it. I know you do.
    Hope: We hardly know each other.
    Wyatt: So give it some time. Let me show you. Don't, don't marry my brother. [/B]

I couldn't help but notice that Hope did not deny that she feels what Wyatt feels. He didn't even have to explain what he meant by it. I wouldn't have expected Hope to say, "I don't know what you are talking about" BUT she didn't, because she does feel IT too!

I loved Wyatt today! Darin Brooks was fantastic delivering those lines.

« 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list