List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 06:20AM, Views: 167492, Replies: 3120
    « 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 » »| page:
    #1091   2013/09/19 07:38AM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    BrianRose

Quote Ritz007: Liam is going to attempt to get Hope to say "I do" as soon as possible! I could see the wheels turning in his head. Liam is starting to remind me of Steffy. I'm surprised he doesn't steal Hope's phone, whisk her away somewhere, and lock Wyatt up so he can't get to where he takes her!

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he did all of those things since Steffy did have a big, negative influence on him and is responsible for the man he is today.

#1092   2013/09/19 07:38AM
    Dark-Angel

Quote Ritz007: Liam is going to attempt to get Hope to say "I do" as soon as possible! I could see the wheels turning in his head. Liam is starting to remind me of Steffy. I'm surprised he doesn't steal Hope's phone, whisk her away somewhere, and lock Wyatt up so he can't get to where he takes her!

IKR!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 07:38AM
    #1093   2013/09/19 12:09PM
    Ritz007

This is the 3rd time he has tried to walk away. The first time was when he found out Hope had gotten engaged. Wyatt just assumed that meant they wouldn't see each other again, but Hope insisted they could still be friends even though Wyatt acted like he didn't know how that was supposed to work. The second was after Bill and Liam threw Wyatt out of there lives. Hope again told Wyatt she didn't want him to go, and was quite upset at the thought of never seeing him again. She even considered his suggestion that she come with him. Then the 3rd time today. Wyatt offered to tear up the contract and be out of her life. Again, Hope told him she wanted him to stay after flashing back to their first meetings and when Wyatt asked her to ditch Liam and leave with him.

Wyatt: Say the word. This will be the last time that you ever see me.
    Hope: We still have a contract.
    Wyatt: Forget the contract. We're fine without the contract. I'll tell my Mom to rip up the papers. We can just walk away and pretend like none of this ever happened. (He heads out the door).
    Hope flashes back to their first meeting, first kiss, when Wyatt brought her her phone, and when he asked her to leave Liam's house with him)
    Hope: Wait! You're right I didn't think things through. It was wrong of me to try and break the deal. Quinn Artisan Jewelers and Hope for the Future are a perfect match (I think she mean WE here) and Liam will learn to deal with that.
    Wyatt: Hmmmm
    Hope: I made you and offer, Wyatt, and you can count on me to keep it. I don't want you and your Mom taking your jewelry somewhere else. (Wyatt smiles) I want you to stay right where you are.
    Wyatt: You know, my Mom will be glad to hear you say that. Our employees too, but nobody is happier than I am. (Hope smiles. Then they share a sweet hug, and an almost kiss).
    Wyatt: I meant thank you. That's what I meant.
    Hope: Okay. (They are beaming at each other and staring into each other's eyes.)

Hope needs to just admit to herself that she wants Wyatt, and to break it off with Liam! She clearly does not want to lose Wyatt, and it is obvious that she is becoming completely aware of her feelings for him. She knows that her connection with Wyatt is very strong and has been from the first time they met. She knows that she likes to be around him and does not want him out of her life! She is definitely falling in love with him if she is not in love with him already (which I think she is)! She just is not willing to let go of Liam so she is in denial.

#1094   2013/09/19 12:12PM
    Dark-Angel

Quote Ritz007: This is the 3rd time he has tried to walk away. The first time was when he found out Hope had gotten engaged. Wyatt just assumed that meant they wouldn't see each other again, but Hope insisted they could still be friends even though Wyatt acted like he didn't know how that was supposed to work. The second was after Bill and Liam threw Wyatt out of there lives. Hope again told Wyatt she didn't want him to go, and was quite upset at the thought of never seeing him again. She even considered his suggestion that she come with him. Then the 3rd time today. Wyatt offered to tear up the contract and be out of her life. Again, Hope told him she wanted him to stay after flashing back to their first meetings and when Wyatt asked her to ditch Liam and leave with him.

Wyatt: Forget the contract. We're fine without the contract. I'll tell my Mom to rip up the papers. We can just walk away and pretend like none of this ever happened. (He heads out the door).
    Hope flashes back to their first meeting, first kiss, when Wyatt brought her her phone, and when he asked her to leave Liam's house with him)
    Hope: Wait! You're right I didn't think things through. It was wrong of me to try and break the deal. Quinn Artisan Jewelers and Hope for the Future are a perfect match (I think she mean WE here) and Liam will learn to deal with that.
    Hope: I made you and offer, Wyatt, and you can count on me to keep it. I don't want you and your Mom taking your jewelry somewhere else. (Wyatt smiles) I want you to stay right where you are.
    Wyatt: You know, my Mom will be glad to hear you say that. Our employees too, but nobody is happier than I am. (Hope smiles. Then they share a sweet hug, and an almost kiss).
    Hope: Okay. (They are beaming at each other and staring into each other's eyes.)

Hope needs to just admit to herself that she wants Wyatt, and to break it off with Liam! She clearly does not want to lose Wyatt, and it is obvious that she is becoming completely aware of her feelings for him. She knows that her connection with Wyatt is very strong and has been from the first time they met. She knows that she likes to be around him and does not want him out of her life! She is definitely falling in love with him if she is not in love with him already (which I think she is)! She just is not willing to let go of Liam so she is in denial.

ITA!!!! Awesome post.

#1095   2013/09/19 12:45PM
    roadie

I don't know if it's Bill or Stef's influence but one of those two have brought out the worst in Liam. He really isn't Liam Cooper anymore and Hope has to realize this and move on with Wyatt. He'll never be the man Hope fell for.

Quote BrianRose:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he did all of those things since Steffy did have a big, negative influence on him and is responsible for the man he is today.

#1096   2013/09/19 06:04PM
    grandmarose

Quote Ritz007: This is the 3rd time he has tried to walk away. The first time was when he found out Hope had gotten engaged. Wyatt just assumed that meant they wouldn't see each other again, but Hope insisted they could still be friends even though Wyatt acted like he didn't know how that was supposed to work. The second was after Bill and Liam threw Wyatt out of there lives. Hope again told Wyatt she didn't want him to go, and was quite upset at the thought of never seeing him again. She even considered his suggestion that she come with him. Then the 3rd time today. Wyatt offered to tear up the contract and be out of her life. Again, Hope told him she wanted him to stay after flashing back to their first meetings and when Wyatt asked her to ditch Liam and leave with him.

Great post Ritz

#1097   2013/09/19 07:28PM
    missing atwt

Great post . I waiting for idiot boy to try to get daddy to step in and help him out .

#1098   2013/09/19 08:46PM
    Storm288

Team HOTT! They are just too cute together! Can't wait till they go to Mexico! Lovely scenery for a lovely couple!

#1099   2013/09/20 01:22AM
    DawnElicia

The Week of September 30 – October 4

Ricardo, an old friend of Quinn's, tells Hope and Wyatt he will have the gem they seek in the morning.

Liam isn't pleased when Hope and Wyatt have to spend the night in Mexico.

Professing his love for Hope, Wyatt pleads with her not to marry Liam.

The next day, Hope and Wyatt return from their trip with a big secret.

Quinn, playing matchmaker for Wyatt and Hope, continues her plan to thwart Hope's impending nuptials to Liam.

Hope learns that her new wedding date conflicts with the upcoming joint fashion show.

Liam, suspicious of the timing, confronts Wyatt and Quinn.

Sparks fly between Quinn and Eric as they discuss the event for their two companies.

Following a difficult encounter with Brooke, Katie makes a decision about her future.

Bill and Brooke have to stay home during the Hope for the Future event because of their controversial relationship.

Maya and Carter's arrival at the fashion show makes Rick uneasy.

A proposal of marriage is made.

COMING: Constant obstacles could ruin Hope's special day.

#1100   2013/09/20 03:06AM
    dana lana

Hope to Wyatt. He is right where she wants him to be.
    Hope knows she doesn't want to lose Wyatt but isn't ready to admit she wants him more than Liam.

« 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list