List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 06:20AM, Views: 169875, Replies: 3120
    « 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 » »| page:
    #1081   2013/09/18 07:33PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    Ritz007

NE Spoilers week of Sept. 30

a proposal of marriage is made

Liam makes a huge mistake

Hope and Wyatt come back from Mexico with a huge secret

Quinn has a plan to ensure her family comes out on top

Unseen forces delay upcoming wedding plans

Hmmm...really curious about Liam's huge mistake and Hope and Wyatt's secret!

#1082   2013/09/19 05:44AM
    Ojobear

Quote Ritz007: NE Spoilers week of Sept. 30

Now these I like!! Not too thrilled about a marriage proposal b/c I'm guessing that is Brill?? BUT it's about time Liam is accused of making a huge mistake.. How many has he made already and he is sliding by... MAYBE Hope and Wyatt confessed to each other how they really feel?? I have a feeling there is going to be a wedding but it's not LOPE and who knows MAYBE HOTT is the marriage proposal?? OH the possibilities... I'm ready to see HOTT on fire yesterday!!

#1083   2013/09/19 05:46AM
    grandmarose

I am loving the delay of the wedding plans and I am wondering what big mistake he makes

#1084   2013/09/19 05:53AM
    ms suki

Hope tell wyatt how she truly feel about him ..

#1085   2013/09/19 06:36AM
    Ritz007

I can't wait to see today's HOTT scenes! Hope owes Wyatt a huge apology! The world does not revolve around her and Liam! Trying to cancel the contract with Quinn Artisan to soothe Liam's wounded ego, and because she always has to give little baby Liam his way, was really low on Hope's part, imo. I hope Wyatt calls her out on it, and tells Hope she needs to quit letting Liam drag her down to his level! Brooke should have told her that! WAKE UP, HOPE!!!

Also, after what Hope did to Quinn/Wyatt yesterday, I'm suprised that Quinn doesn't tell Wyatt that she has decided that her initial impression of Hope was correct.

Sorry, but I was totally irritated with and disappointed in Hope yesterday. Hopefully, she makes up for it today! We all know Wyatt will forgive her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 06:39AM
    #1086   2013/09/19 06:38AM
    Dark-Angel

Quote Ritz007: I can't wait to see today's HOTT scenes! Hope owes Wyatt a huge apology! The world does not revolve around her and Liam! Trying to cancel the contract with Quinn Artisan to soothe Liam's wounded ego, and because she always has to give little baby Liam his way, was really low on Hope's part, imo. I hope Wyatt calls her out on it, and tells Hope she needs to quit letting Liam drag her down to his level! Brooke should have told her that! WAKE UP, HOPE!!!

Also, after what Hope did to Quinn/Wyatt yesterday, I'm suprised that Quinn doesn't tell Wyatt that she has decided that her initial impression of Hope was correct.

Sorry, but I was totallyy irritated with Hope yesterday. Hopefully, she makes up for it today! We all know Wyatt will forgive her.

AMEN!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing. I was not happy with her yesterday. I hope today makes up for it.

#1087   2013/09/19 06:40AM
    Dark-Angel

These are interesting. The ones I'm interested are of course the bolded one but I'm curious about the others too. Guess we have to see and find out.

#1088   2013/09/19 07:22AM
    BrianRose

Quote Ojobear: You go Wyatt!! Make Liam second guess his loyalty and what Hope deserves!! You heard it game on brother... Yay Wyatt!

Wyatt also shows Liam up for the spineless reptile that he is. Thanks to Liam being Liam, Hope will soon realize that he is and has been a complete waste of her time and energy.

I loved that "game on brother" comment from Wyatt.

#1089   2013/09/19 07:33AM
    Ritz007

Liam is going to attempt to get Hope to say "I do" as soon as possible! I could see the wheels turning in his head. Liam is starting to remind me of Steffy. I'm surprised he doesn't steal Hope's phone, whisk her away somewhere, and lock Wyatt up so he can't get to where he takes her!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 07:34AM
    #1090   2013/09/19 07:34AM
    BrianRose

Quote roadie: I want to see HOTT together alone without interference from Liam. I'm glad that Eric said no today and think that Hope was glad too. Haha Liam is going to have a heart attack.

Wyatt is the best and Liam didn't look too happy finding out that Bill and Wyatt made up. Now it's only him who doesn't like Wyatt. That was so cute, Wyatt asking for a brotherly hug lol. What an insecure mess Liam has become!!

So do I Roadie, and I can’t wait for HOTT’S upcoming business trip where they will be free of Liam and able to spend time together getting to know each other better. Wyatt has fallen head over heels for Hope and Hope, even though she is fighting those feelings, is falling in love with Wyatt. I’m guessing the end result of this trip will be Hope coming to the realization that she has divided feelings for the brothers or that she has fallen for Waytt.

« 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list