List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:12PM, Views: 163024, Replies: 3109
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Hope and Wyatt Supporters only
    Cat Cece

I am so happy that Hope sent Liam back home and found her new prince charming! Hope deserves to be happy and loose herself from men who were tainted by Steffy. It feels so good to see Hope refreshing and free without Liam! Let Steffy have her waffle husband because she stole him from Hope when they were engaged! I hope Wyatt will be the one for her and have a ZERO feeling for Steffy if she comes back. I want him to take Hope's side and speaks up for her if Steffy bad mouthing her that Liam couldnt. I bet Steffy will be so shocked to see Hope is in love with someone else when she told Hope to have a future with Liam. Lol. Liam will regret that all the chances he could have been with Hope but he kept choosing Steffy.....oh well.....too late. You made your own choice. Hope get your new man!

This thread is Admin sanctioned. No bashing allowed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/29 04:52AM
    #2   2013/06/24 12:33PM
    Re: Hope and Wyatt Supporters only
    beachgirl02840

You might want to get this thread sanctioned by admin to keep it supporters only.

As to Hope and Wyatt...so far so good.

#3   2013/06/24 12:44PM
    scarlet1

Fingers crossed for a romantic falling in love!

#4   2013/06/24 12:44PM
    Island Beach

"support" threads are not bash threads. this is nothing more than another Bash Steffy Thread She is not even on the show!

The OP was very clear in her bashing of Steffy so ANYONE can post here.

#5   2013/06/24 02:13PM
    lynn83

Quote Cat Cece: I am so happy that Hope sent Liam back home and found her new prince charming! Hope deserves to be happy and loose herself from men who were tainted by Steffy. It feels so good to see Hope refreshing and free without Liam! Let Steffy have her waffle husband because she stole him from Hope when they were engaged! I hope Wyatt will be the one for her and have a ZERO feeling for Steffy if she comes back. I want him to take Hope's side and speaks up for her if Steffy bad mouthing her that Liam couldnt. I bet Steffy will be so shocked to see Hope is in love with someone else when she told Hope to have a future with Liam. Lol. Liam will regret that all the chances he could have been with Hope but he kept choosing Steffy.....oh well.....too late. You made your own choice. Hope get your new man!
    I am very very very Happy for Hope... You can tell that by today show, Wyatt is into Hope very much. I just hope that Wyatt will NOT let Steffy take him away from Hope. Hope Should & needs to be Happy with a Man who will give ALL of himself to
    her!! AND NOT LIAM. Let Steffy have Liam!!! OMG.. When Wyatt kissed Hope Twice ,I just was so Happy for her. Hope & Wyatt makes a Beautiful & fun Couple!!!!!!!!

#6   2013/06/24 02:25PM
    Barbyboo

Couple what couple it was a hello goodbye fans ave her madly in love nope

#7   2013/06/24 02:25PM
    dana lana

Wyatt is apparently very smart so unlike liam he has a brain and am sure he will not look at anyone else.
    I am also excited that hope and wyatt could be starting something really special.
    Now all we need is for loser liam to leave the country so he doesn't interfere.

#8   2013/06/24 02:30PM
    scrappie

Quote Island Beach: "support" threads are not bash threads. this is nothing more than another Bash Steffy Thread She is not even on the show!

And this sin't fair because the rules say that Character/couple bashing or praising is an automatic duplicate.

#9   2013/06/24 02:33PM
    Barbyboo

Quote scrappie:
    Quote Island Beach: "support" threads are not bash threads. this is nothing more than another Bash Steffy Thread She is not even on the show!

And this sin't fair because the rules say that Character/couple bashing or praising is an automatic duplicate.

Why bash a gal who lost a baby and in depression

#10   2013/06/24 03:43PM
    slaphim

Quote scrappie:

Are you a moderator?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list