List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Started by Cat Cece at 2013/06/24 12:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 01:58PM, Views: 133222, Replies: 2823
    « 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 » »| page:
    #991   2013/09/12 02:17PM
    Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (Fans Only - No Bashing)
    Ojobear

Love Wyatt's honesty with Hope.. I actually think Hope is in denial about her feelings?? She is trying real hard to assure Liam they are good... Do you think there is anything to Liam saying you want to marry Wyatt?? You think they are trying to slip us a hint that she will be marrying Wyatt? Spoiler says that Hope finds out something and leaves Liam at the altar you think she will run straight to Wyatt and profess her true feelings to him??

#992   2013/09/12 03:19PM
    missing atwt

Quote Ritz007: Damn it, Bell!! WE WANT HOTT! And I am really getting sick of this Lope crap! Everytime Hope is in Liam's arms I literally cringe! Hope needs to buy a clue and ditch that loser like yesterday!!!!

Hope is in some major denial where her relationship with Liam is concerned!

I agree . Can't stand seeing Hope with idiot boy . She deserves so much better . She just lights up around Wyatt . I want Hott .

#993   2013/09/12 04:39PM
    BrianRose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote Ritz007: On another note, I honestly don't see how anyone could not like Wyatt! He is just so dang likable! Lopers really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with reasons not to like Wyatt. I don't even like to read their posts, because I feel like they are trying to smear a really good thing. I don't see how anyone could be Team Lope/Liam at this point. Liam is just so despicable, and had treated Hope in a completely indefensible way. He even has the nerve to act as if he is entitled to a future with her. Liam really makes me sick! I so wish Hope would ditch him already.

So excited for HOTT's international adventure!!

HOTT IS SIZZLIN'!
    NOPE TO LOPE!

I would have to agree and can't wait to see Wyatt and Hope go away together on their trip.

Nope to Lope!
    Yes to HOTT!

OK, Dana, I see what you were talking about when you said Liam has this blank, confused look on his face whenever Wyatt is talking to him. I noticed it today and he sure does; he looks as though Wyatt is speaking a foreign language.

#994   2013/09/12 05:06PM
    BrianRose

Quote Ojobear: Love Wyatt's honesty with Hope.. I actually think Hope is in denial about her feelings?? She is trying real hard to assure Liam they are good... Do you think there is anything to Liam saying you want to marry Wyatt?? You think they are trying to slip us a hint that she will be marrying Wyatt? Spoiler says that Hope finds out something and leaves Liam at the altar you think she will run straight to Wyatt and profess her true feelings to him??

I agree that Wyatt's honesty is refreshing. Hope is in serious denial about her feelings for Wyatt. She's trying to stifle them but Wyatt isn't having it. He's being honest with her, letting her know exactly how he feels about her every chance he gets.

I believe it will be HOTT that gets married and not Lope. I think Hope is in love with the idea of marrying Liam more than anything else because it hasn't worked out for them in the past, but she's actually falling head over heels for Wyatt. That spoiler you mentioned really made me happy.

#995   2013/09/12 05:17PM
    roadie

Oh I hope you are right Ojobear. Maybe the secret might have something to do with the first set of annulment papers that lame boy ripped up and she finds out that something else happened with Slime that night and it was more than just a kiss. Hope would be devastated but at least she would figure it out and realize that Wyatt is the man and Liam is the boy. I loved him telling her it will be him she will be marrying and I hope that Wyatt and Quinn dig up some dirt about Slime that will open Hope's eyes.

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Ojobear: Love Wyatt's honesty with Hope.. I actually think Hope is in denial about her feelings?? She is trying real hard to assure Liam they are good... Do you think there is anything to Liam saying you want to marry Wyatt?? You think they are trying to slip us a hint that she will be marrying Wyatt? Spoiler says that Hope finds out something and leaves Liam at the altar you think she will run straight to Wyatt and profess her true feelings to him??

I agree that Wyatt's honesty is refreshing. Hope is in serious denial about her feelings for Wyatt. She's trying to stifle them but Wyatt isn't having it. He's being honest with her, letting her know exactly how he feels about her every chance he gets.

I believe it will be HOTT that gets married and not Lope. I think Hope is in love with the idea of marrying Liam more than anything else because it hasn't worked out for them in the past, but she's actually falling head over heels for Wyatt. That spoiler you mentioned really made me happy.

#996   2013/09/12 07:03PM
    grandmarose

Quote roadie: Oh I hope you are right Ojobear. Maybe the secret might have something to do with the first set of annulment papers that lame boy ripped up and she finds out that something else happened with Slime that night and it was more than just a kiss. Hope would be devastated but at least she would figure it out and realize that Wyatt is the man and Liam is the boy. I loved him telling her it will be him she will be marrying and I hope that Wyatt and Quinn dig up some dirt about Slime that will open Hope's eyes.

Quote BrianRose:

Now that would make a very interesting SL and we would get HOTT out of it.

#997   2013/09/13 05:25AM
    Dark-Angel

Hope and Wyatt are going to Mexico and I can't wait for adventure. ADIOS LIAM and LOPE!!!!! HOTT is coming!!!!

#998   2013/09/13 05:50AM
    grandmarose

Quote Dark-Angel: Hope and Wyatt are going to Mexico and I can't wait for adventure. ADIOS LIAM and LOPE!!!!! HOTT is coming!!!!

Oh yes, that is going to fun watching!

#999   2013/09/13 05:57AM
    Dark-Angel

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Dark-Angel: Hope and Wyatt are going to Mexico and I can't wait for adventure. ADIOS LIAM and LOPE!!!!! HOTT is coming!!!!

Oh yes, that is going to fun watching!

I know I can't wait to see Loser reacts to this. It's going to be fun!!!

#1000   2013/09/13 07:53AM
    hopefan1

I am all for hott and down with the nasty lame who is still using hope just because skank dumped him. not interested in lame at all. bring it all on for the hott couple.

« 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list