List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: So great to see Hope happy she looked relieved.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So great to see Hope happy she looked relieved.

Started by annie71 at 2013/06/21 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/22 08:59AM, Views: 1990, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/21 01:37PM
    Re: So great to see Hope happy she looked relieved.
    annie71

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote annie71: Honestly she was so mature and honest with Liam. I was very proud of her today when she sent him home. Then the walk in the woods what a picture that was. Good-bye whimpy boy Liam Hello Wyatt. Also that touch he gave her I got chills. Bell sure loves those women passing out but I don`t care If I woke up to that who cares. Hes so darn hot. I am hoping they have a great romance she sure deserves it. Poor Liam he has Steffy. the crying sad Steffy in Paris. Its about time we have laughing and yes giggles. Love it.

I didn't see the show today, but it sounds like it was interesting. I find it even more interesting how both fan bases interpreted how mature Hope acted. One fan base states Hope was immature and the other base states Hope was cute and having fun. Both bases opinions are polar opposites. So all I can say from reading the other posts, it must have been fairly good writing if these two opposite opinions exist.

It was a good scene and its about time we have some laughter and a new body. sick of Liam he needs to go to paris for a time. Maybe he will go on vacation from the show for awhile. Let Hope and Wyatt get it goin. I just wish they would have had her just fall down those pass-out scenes are getting old Mr. Bell. Now if she wakes up and calls him her Hero I will probably begin to wonder about those writers.

#12   2013/06/21 01:41PM
    Pink 4 Me

Quote scrappie:
    Quote annie71: Honestly she was so mature and honest with Liam. I was very proud of her today when she sent him home. Then the walk in the woods what a picture that was. Good-bye whimpy boy Liam Hello Wyatt. Also that touch he gave her I got chills. Bell sure loves those women passing out but I don`t care If I woke up to that who cares. Hes so darn hot. I am hoping they have a great romance she sure deserves it. Poor Liam he has Steffy. the crying sad Steffy in Paris. Its about time we have laughing and yes giggles. Love it.

I guess we should skip the part where the TWIT took him up there in the first place on the FAKE FRIENDSHIP tip and then tried to talk him into moving on with her. And the part where the TWIT showed up at his house begging the man to be with her 10 minutes after his wife left. Now because she realizes that her skanky plan didn't work she's a hero for telling him they shouldn't be there and he should go home?

Unbelievable!

I know! It is unbelievable the Logan lenses are out in full force

What a giggling idiot the moron is.

#13   2013/06/21 02:45PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Havasu addict: I think she's dead. Who falls and passes out like that? She's dead....new SL, thank you thank you, thank you!

And thank you for great storyline

#14   2013/06/21 03:04PM
    lynn83

I agree 100% it sure was "Refreshing"!!!!! to see Hope laughing & being HAPPY for a Change. I sure Hope that Wyatt & Hope Keep very Happy in each other company!!!! He Sure looked Like to me that he is very into hope!!!

#15   2013/06/21 03:12PM
    lynn83

Quote scrappie:

I guess we should skip the part where the TWIT took him up there in the first place on the FAKE FRIENDSHIP tip and then tried to talk him into moving on with her. And the part where the TWIT showed up at his house begging the man to be with her 10 minutes after his wife left. Now because she realizes that her skanky plan didn't work she's a hero for telling him they shouldn't be there and he should go home?

Unbelievable!
    At Least Hope finnaly relize that the WHIMP OR WALLFER BOY is NOT the man for her .....Hope said the Truth .... SHE needs a man in her life that is commited to her and NOONE else..
    I failed to see something wrong and telling Liam on how she feels. Steffy can have the Walfer & Wimpy BOY!!!!!!

#16   2013/06/21 03:22PM
    dana lana

Quote Pink 4 Me:
    Quote scrappie:

Unbelievable!

I know! It is unbelievable the Logan lenses are out in full force

What a giggling idiot the moron is.

Steffy has been acting like that for a long time. Now its hopes turn to be young happy and carefree!
    Its about time hope had some fun in her life.

#17   2013/06/21 03:34PM
    naturewoman

and to think some people thinks Hope is boring and has no fun. That was some pretty great scenes here of fun!! Way to go Hope! Hope looked so beautiful as usual, I think it was so cute seeing taking that picture, giggling and running. Hope is young, that's what she should be doing. I loved it! and for Wyatt, WOW he's SO hot!! Liam who???

#18   2013/06/21 03:38PM
    naturewoman

Oh yes!! This guy is SO hot!! I think Hope won't be able to resist this hunk of a man. This is the very thing we Hope fans have been waiting for. Now, I finally can go back to watching this soap again As for Liam, Liam needs to go get Steffy. I think Hope is finally going to realize that she deserves a man that is all hers. Liam hasn't shown her that. Hope is going to see what a 'real' man is. It's Wyatt!

#19   2013/06/21 03:49PM
    dana lana

Quote Barbyboo: Laughing and giggles like a little goofy kid she's ot ready for marriage

No she isn't ready for marriage she is young and should be having fun for a change not thinking about marriage and being so serious.
    Steffy has been running around like a five year old for a long time now and no one made fun of her because she was 'a free spirit' Now steffy is starting to grow up and its hope turn to have fun

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list