List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/06/21 04:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:41AM, Views: 10881, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/06/27 04:55AM
    Re: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets
    Aquarius19

Quote scrappie: Too bad the only thing people can call Taylor out on is being a busybody (I don't think so cause everybody is in everybody's business).

Anyway Brooke needs to be called out. That woman gets away with too much crap and people need to know that she is rotten to the core and can't be trusted.

Katie needs to know the truth about her sister so that she can protect herself and her marriage!

I'd rather be a busybody than a low-down disgusting, back-stabbing tramp like Brooke.

Eric is a fool. Brooke told him she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him...LOL! I wonder how he feels now since her baby is gone and she hasn't shown one bit of interest in the old fool since. I'm glad Taylor is gonna get away from him, Taylor is too good for the old horn dog anyway.

Scrappie another excellent post and I soooo agree GO TAYLOR

#52   2013/06/27 08:08AM
    DivaDNC

Quote ziva: Typical of Taylor open her big mouth to be honest with you brooke was wrong to sleep with Bill but really it is nobody else business silly brooke told Eric and made him promise not to say anything to anyone and he kept his promise, so why is Taylor get angry at Him he is just keeping a promise typical of her sticking her nose in everyone business I like Taylor but she is really a busy body.and so now LIam go for the celebration of the 4 and he find Whyatt with hope wow Liam you are a d******.......head what you expect that Hope was going to wait for you still like a dutiful door mat you enjoyed to have 2 wonderful women fight over you now everything is changing Steffy is gone and I hope she is getting over you and Hope has a new interest go and suck a lemon

I agree with you about Liam but Brook deserves the worst of whatever she gets. Taylor is a busy body when it comes to Brook but she has every right to be. That woman Brook has done Taylor so dirty from the beginning just because Ridge fell in love with Taylor also. She should put what Brook and Bill did out there because they lied to her and bad talked her so many times even though they were guilty of what she was accusing. She just wanted them to stop and think about Katie and they tore her down. I also think she should dump Eric because he claims to love her but seems to be more loyal to Brook. She has been there with Ridge and I don't blame her for not wanting to be there again. GO Taylor!!! I hope she brings it all down and Katie takes them all out!

#53   2013/06/27 10:35AM
    LyssRN

OMG can't WAIT for this!!!!!!!

#54   2013/06/27 11:10AM
    pati_j2001

I have only been watching this soap for a year now. Brook is so wrong for sleeping with her sister's husband, even when Katie threw her ring at her and told Brook she could have him. It's just wrong. But Taylor saw what it did to Katie, Now Taylor wants her revenge. I don't think she realizes she's not only hurting Brook, she could put Katie's health in danger .

#55   2013/06/27 11:13AM
    Cimpala05

Quote scrappie: Too bad the only thing people can call Taylor out on is being a busybody (I don't think so cause everybody is in everybody's business).

Anyway Brooke needs to be called out. That woman gets away with too much crap and people need to know that she is rotten to the core and can't be trusted.

Katie needs to know the truth about her sister so that she can protect herself and her marriage!

I'd rather be a busybody than a low-down disgusting, back-stabbing tramp like Brooke.

Eric is a fool. Brooke told him she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him...LOL! I wonder how he feels now since her baby is gone and she hasn't shown one bit of interest in the old fool since. I'm glad Taylor is gonna get away from him, Taylor is too good for the old horn dog anyway.

Actually, Taylor is no better than Brooke, and if you ask me, she's a clone of Brooke! She's meddle in everybody's business, slept with every one that Brooke has, with the exception of Bill, and she's just plain ol messy! She is/was wrong for exposing the secret because 1) she is NOT Katie's doctor anymore, 2) it's not her secret/place to tell, and she did it out of pure unadulterated hatred, spite, and jealousy of Brooke, and not out of concern of how it would affect her ex, catch the word EX, patient. And all of this hatred is because Taylor can't get over the fact that Ridge chose Brooke over her! It's not Brook's fault that this man didn't want to be with her any longer, and Brook didn't make him leave her, he did that all on his own! And as a professional, Taylor should lose her medical license, and be brought up on charges, for going into the files a patient that is NOT her's, and then violating HIPPO laws by disclosing to others what she found, WITHOUT said patient's consent, and there are NO excuses for that! On top of that, Eric should kick her to the curb as well! And it's bad enough that just thinking that Brooke and Bill slept together sent Katie to the hospital with a near death experience, now Taylor will expose the truth, with no regards to what THAT would do to Katie, the patient she claims to care so much about, all to expose Brooke! Really Taylor?!?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 11:20AM
    #56   2013/06/27 11:24AM
    anotherfanda...

Quote momofthree: All I can say is that Taylor has not been a saint throughout the years! Further she is doing this not because of Katie but because of her hate for Brooke. Just goes to show how she truly cares for her patients! However, with that being said, it sounds like really good drama!

You are so right, Taylor is anthing but a saint; She is also a terrible doctor. I would hate to have to be a patient of her's. She is a sneak, and the way she's working ERIC is beyond ethical. I am just praying Dr. C. will walk back in the room and catch her with Brooke's file and TURN HER IN TO THE medical authorities!!

#57   2013/06/27 11:32AM
    scarlet1

Quote anotherfandancer:
    Quote momofthree: All I can say is that Taylor has not been a saint throughout the years! Further she is doing this not because of Katie but because of her hate for Brooke. Just goes to show how she truly cares for her patients! However, with that being said, it sounds like really good drama!

You are so right, Taylor is anthing but a saint; She is also a terrible doctor. I would hate to have to be a patient of her's. She is a sneak, and the way she's working ERIC is beyond ethical. I am just praying Dr. C. will walk back in the room and catch her with Brooke's file and TURN HER IN TO THE medical authorities!!

I am looking forward to Saint Taylor leaving town in shame. Can not believe Brooke told Bill and now the party? OMG, this is not going to go well for Taylor or Katie. Eric and Bill are both going to defend Brooke...such fun drama!!!

#58   2013/06/27 11:34AM
    foots

Oh yea!!!!

#59   2013/06/27 11:41AM
    spam13

I can't stand Taylor! She acts so self righteous, yet she does unethical things, and what Brooke does is none of Taylor's business. Why does she feel she has the right to meddle with Brooke all the time? She is just a mean person.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list