List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/06/21 04:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:41AM, Views: 11125, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/21 06:45PM
    Re: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets
    LW99

Brooke slept with her sister's husband..it is funny because if it was anyone other than Taylor delivering this news then it would be ok..that person would be doing the right thing ..but since it is Taylor then its horrible . Brooke has done nothing but cause Taylor and her family pain and treat them like crap..she did nothing but cause Eric,Stephanie and Ridge pain..actually I can not think of anyone she has not screwed over.I hope Brooke gets what she deserves and it has been a very long time coming.Hope she doesnt have anyone there to hold her and say its all gonna be ok she slept with Bill because she loves her family so much.

#42   2013/06/21 07:22PM
    vmmm

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote BamaGirl38:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do?

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Eric and Taylor will be kaput as he "shoots" the messenger.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

ITA, nobody does self-righteous anger better than Taylor, ok maybe Stephanie. She is gonna spin! Betting Eric rushes in to protect Brooke. Katie is going to lose her mind - which I will love. (and for all those who forgot - Katie slept with Nick as he was married to Bridget, again Katie was supposed to die...so not thinking she can hold this against Brooke for long...)

Fireworks!!! Katie, please plot a takeover!!

and Liam - this could be my favorite part - dissed by Hope, abandoned by Steffy...could this be an early x-mas gift??? Go Wyatt!

ITA w/both of you guys! I can't wait. I love it when Taylor gets all fired up to bring Brooke down, or so she thinks... lol, most of the time Brooke is just forgiven. And I'm sure the look on Liam's face when he sees Hope is already entertained will be priceless! Should be a great 4th!

It always, always, always backfires on Taylor. She needs to remember Brooke is always eyeing the War while Taylor gets caught up in the battles. However, I for one, am glad Taylor goes out with a bang instead of slinking away like Steffy. When Eric ends things, gonna be priceless.

It looks like some great drama coming. I expect to see Taylor's head spinning around.

#43   2013/06/21 08:12PM
    xjustbestrong

Caroline's plan isn't gonna work, it's gonna fail, she needs to give it up and move on cuz Rick wants Maya and not Caroline.

#44   2013/06/22 01:36AM
    dana lana

Quote beachgirl02840: Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do?

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

I think hope would be supportive of her mother because she has an idea about brookes feelings. Rick is not happy with bill right now so he would not be happy about brooke and bill.

#45   2013/06/22 04:37AM
    stargaze

Quote ziva: Typical of Taylor open her big mouth to be honest with you brooke was wrong to sleep with Bill but really it is nobody else business silly brooke told Eric and made him promise not to say anything to anyone and he kept his promise, so why is Taylor get angry at Him he is just keeping a promise typical of her sticking her nose in everyone business I like Taylor but she is really a busy body.and so now LIam go for the celebration of the 4 and he find Whyatt with hope wow Liam you are a d******.......head what you expect that Hope was going to wait for you still like a dutiful door mat you enjoyed to have 2 wonderful women fight over you now everything is changing Steffy is gone and I hope she is getting over you and Hope has a new interest go and suck a lemon

Brooke made it Taylor's business when she went after Taylor's man in order to cover up her wrong doing. Just because Eric managed to say no did not make what Brooke did right. I mean poor Taylor really thought that Brooke had found a man that was not married to move on with, little did she know that it was Eric. I guess since Taylor was living with Eric she did not consider him as still being single.

Hope did say that she would wait for Liam to get over the loss of his child and his wife because she knows that they are meant to be together. So if Liam is a little surprized to see Hope moving on you will have to forgive him as this will be a double whammy. First Steffy, who always promised to be there for Liam leaves and now Hope who has frequently left Liam in the past but has told him that she will wait patiently for him (but not forever) is suddenly moving on when Steffy is no longer in the picture.

#46   2013/06/22 09:17AM
    bethonly

yes sandee77 if you're saying brooke still has it going on for her you're right. too bad taylor doesn't. could liven the show up with two of them going at it.

#47   2013/06/22 09:29AM
    BamaGirl38

Quote vmmm:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote BamaGirl38:
    Quote scarlet1:

ITA, nobody does self-righteous anger better than Taylor, ok maybe Stephanie. She is gonna spin! Betting Eric rushes in to protect Brooke. Katie is going to lose her mind - which I will love. (and for all those who forgot - Katie slept with Nick as he was married to Bridget, again Katie was supposed to die...so not thinking she can hold this against Brooke for long...)

Fireworks!!! Katie, please plot a takeover!!

and Liam - this could be my favorite part - dissed by Hope, abandoned by Steffy...could this be an early x-mas gift??? Go Wyatt!

ITA w/both of you guys! I can't wait. I love it when Taylor gets all fired up to bring Brooke down, or so she thinks... lol, most of the time Brooke is just forgiven. And I'm sure the look on Liam's face when he sees Hope is already entertained will be priceless! Should be a great 4th!

It always, always, always backfires on Taylor. She needs to remember Brooke is always eyeing the War while Taylor gets caught up in the battles. However, I for one, am glad Taylor goes out with a bang instead of slinking away like Steffy. When Eric ends things, gonna be priceless.

It looks like some great drama coming. I expect to see Taylor's head spinning around.

I got a visual of the little girl Reagan from The Exorcist, lol. Too funny.

#48   2013/06/22 09:34AM
    bethonly

and brooke will have eric. he's always loved and protected brooke. like rick told Thomas, "my father will always agree with my mother." the only thing this is going to get taylor is GONE!

#49   2013/06/22 09:49AM
    scarlet1

As much as I am thrilled to see Tay-nut to go out with a bang, is she trying to kill Katie? so much for her concern for her patient...Maybe Dr Meade happens to be in the area? a shoulder and gentle word to lean on for Katie???

Wondering if Rick goes along with Brooke/Bill and that is what Maya doesn't like about him? I think I would have liked Maya more with Thomas than Rick. I don't see any chemistry in Maya/Rick.

#50   2013/06/22 12:16PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote scarlet1: As much as I am thrilled to see Tay-nut to go out with a bang, is she trying to kill Katie? so much for her concern for her patient...Maybe Dr Meade happens to be in the area? a shoulder and gentle word to lean on for Katie???

Wondering if Rick goes along with Brooke/Bill and that is what Maya doesn't like about him? I think I would have liked Maya more with Thomas than Rick. I don't see any chemistry in Maya/Rick.

I too was wondering about all that previous concern for Katie going out the window to out Brooke. Katie would be present I would guess. But we don't know yet exactly what Taylor reveals...maybe it's just about Eric and then she goes into a history of shared men between the 2 ladies. And then how does what Katie overhears her sisters talking about play into it all. Maybe Katie spills first and Taylor finishes although Katie is a last word kind of gal...maybe she overhears after Taylor's big bang.

I think what Maya isn't going to like about Rick is his jealous side over Carter and the love scenes in the show they are filming. I like Raya's chemistry and am disappointed they are already facing interference after just getting together. Relationships on here are such an uphill battle right out of the gate...I can't believe no one has said forget it, it just isn't worth the aggravation lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 12:17PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list