List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/06/21 04:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:41AM, Views: 11128, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/21 01:35PM
    Re: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets
    pink sassylady

Ok it was wrong but didn't Katie leave Bill and told him and Brooke to be together. Yes they hooked up .I wouldn't but Katie was pushing pushing them together. So they broke it off . So Katie can not act as if she didn't have a hand in it. Also everyone knows Taylor hates Brooke why would you go to the Dr that hates your sister more than she loves life.Taylor has done just as bad things as Brooke.Taylor is no one to judge anyone. I do hope it blows up in Taylor's face.Sick of her nose up in the air.someone needs to bring that nose down.

#32   2013/06/21 01:41PM
    BamaGirl38

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do?

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Eric and Taylor will be kaput as he "shoots" the messenger.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

ITA, nobody does self-righteous anger better than Taylor, ok maybe Stephanie. She is gonna spin! Betting Eric rushes in to protect Brooke. Katie is going to lose her mind - which I will love. (and for all those who forgot - Katie slept with Nick as he was married to Bridget, again Katie was supposed to die...so not thinking she can hold this against Brooke for long...)

Fireworks!!! Katie, please plot a takeover!!

and Liam - this could be my favorite part - dissed by Hope, abandoned by Steffy...could this be an early x-mas gift??? Go Wyatt!

ITA w/both of you guys! I can't wait. I love it when Taylor gets all fired up to bring Brooke down, or so she thinks... lol, most of the time Brooke is just forgiven. And I'm sure the look on Liam's face when he sees Hope is already entertained will be priceless! Should be a great 4th!

#33   2013/06/21 01:47PM
    bbfan23

Quote pink sassylady: Ok it was wrong but didn't Katie leave Bill and told him and Brooke to be together. Yes they hooked up .I wouldn't but Katie was pushing pushing them together. So they broke it off . So Katie can not act as if she didn't have a hand in it. Also everyone knows Taylor hates Brooke why would you go to the Dr that hates your sister more than she loves life.Taylor has done just as bad things as Brooke.Taylor is no one to judge anyone. I do hope it blows up in Taylor's face.Sick of her nose up in the air.someone needs to bring that nose down.

No, she hasn't.

Just about EVERY soapy character can stick their noses as high in the air where Brooke is concerned (except maybe Stefano diMera) - Brooke is simply THAT nasty!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 01:48PM
    #34   2013/06/21 02:07PM
    starlight80

Quote Star Steffy: Thanks Scarlet1 for the interesting news.

The truth will be out about Brooke's and Bill's affair, sounds like great drama. This will be great to watch, what Katie will do to Bill/Brooke. I think both women will want Bill still in their heart, but which one will Bill want as his wife...."Triangle Alert"!!!

Logan's knows how to create triangle. When there is no man from the outside, the man inside the family will do!

She has to have it, it does not matter who is that man as long as she wants to do it.

B & B is beyond the fantacy.

#35   2013/06/21 02:08PM
    scarlet1

Quote BamaGirl38:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do?

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

ITA, nobody does self-righteous anger better than Taylor, ok maybe Stephanie. She is gonna spin! Betting Eric rushes in to protect Brooke. Katie is going to lose her mind - which I will love. (and for all those who forgot - Katie slept with Nick as he was married to Bridget, again Katie was supposed to die...so not thinking she can hold this against Brooke for long...)

and Liam - this could be my favorite part - dissed by Hope, abandoned by Steffy...could this be an early x-mas gift??? Go Wyatt!

ITA w/both of you guys! I can't wait. I love it when Taylor gets all fired up to bring Brooke down, or so she thinks... lol, most of the time Brooke is just forgiven. And I'm sure the look on Liam's face when he sees Hope is already entertained will be priceless! Should be a great 4th!

It always, always, always backfires on Taylor. She needs to remember Brooke is always eyeing the War while Taylor gets caught up in the battles. However, I for one, am glad Taylor goes out with a bang instead of slinking away like Steffy. When Eric ends things, gonna be priceless.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 02:10PM
    #36   2013/06/21 02:54PM
    BamaGirl38

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote BamaGirl38:
    Quote scarlet1:

It always, always, always backfires on Taylor. She needs to remember Brooke is always eyeing the War while Taylor gets caught up in the battles. However, I for one, am glad Taylor goes out with a bang instead of slinking away like Steffy. When Eric ends things, gonna be priceless.

This is why I love to hate Taylor. Bless her heart, she is telling the truth but she gets all rawled up to call out Brooke and it almost never goes the way she planned. Eric told her to leave Brooke alone and she just can't do it. Now it's going to cost her. Or will she be the won to give Eric the one finger salute?

I will miss her simply for the fact that I love to watch the Taylor/Brooke rivalry even though I don't really care for either character now and at least she is going out with a bang, something really worth watching rather than the way they have exited other characters in recent history.

#37   2013/06/21 02:54PM
    BamaGirl38

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote BamaGirl38:
    Quote scarlet1:

This is why I love to hate Taylor. Bless her heart, she is telling the truth but she gets all rawled up to call out Brooke and it almost never goes the way she planned. Eric told her to leave Brooke alone and she just can't do it. Now it's going to cost her. Or will she be the won to give Eric the one finger salute?

I will miss her simply for the fact that I love to watch the Taylor/Brooke rivalry even though I don't really care for either character now and at least she is going out with a bang, something really worth watching rather than the way they have exited other characters in recent history.

#38   2013/06/21 02:54PM
    BamaGirl38

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote BamaGirl38:
    Quote scarlet1:

#39   2013/06/21 03:07PM
    pink sassylady

I hope when Taylor climbs up on her high horse she falls off it hard and fast.I hope it blows up in her face.her hate of Brooke may be her big down fall.I hope Eric drops her like a hot rock.she can fly to Paris on her lips.

#40   2013/06/21 06:19PM
    trini to de ...

Katie I'd the same thing to Bridget and was pregnant by Nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list