List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/06/21 04:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:41AM, Views: 10612, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/21 10:58AM
    Re: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets
    jhaxx

Yes taylor is a busy body she just took up where Stephanie left off, Eric told her he wants her to focus on him, but she is out to get Brook, she is as skankie as Brook , she fell in love with her patient's husband then plotted to get him from Brook after the woman died, she plotted with Stephanie to break Brook and Ridge up, she had a fling with Eric and has been with all of the men Brook has been with including her son, she is just as bad. She needs to focus on Eric. I cant wait to see her foot in her big MOUFF, yes i said MOUFF.

#22   2013/06/21 11:26AM
    sandee1977

Quote jhaxx: Yes taylor is a busy body she just took up where Stephanie left off, Eric told her he wants her to focus on him, but she is out to get Brook, she is as skankie as Brook , she fell in love with her patient's husband then plotted to get him from Brook after the woman died, she plotted with Stephanie to break Brook and Ridge up, she had a fling with Eric and has been with all of the men Brook has been with including her son, she is just as bad. She needs to focus on Eric. I cant wait to see her foot in her big MOUFF, yes i said MOUFF.

Again the comparison. What has Taylor done lately? Nothing. What has she done n the last five years that was scandalous. Nothing! Now Brooke has done many. Pose pose comes to mind, having an inappropriate relationship with Thomas and then with Bill but this time she took it there. People have to go into 1990 to talk about Taylor but Brooke we can go back to a few months ago.

#23   2013/06/21 11:53AM
    bbfan23

Quote sandee1977:
    Quote jhaxx: Yes taylor is a busy body she just took up where Stephanie left off, Eric told her he wants her to focus on him, but she is out to get Brook, she is as skankie as Brook , she fell in love with her patient's husband then plotted to get him from Brook after the woman died, she plotted with Stephanie to break Brook and Ridge up, she had a fling with Eric and has been with all of the men Brook has been with including her son, she is just as bad. She needs to focus on Eric. I cant wait to see her foot in her big MOUFF, yes i said MOUFF.

Again the comparison. What has Taylor done lately? Nothing. What has she done n the last five years that was scandalous. Nothing! Now Brooke has done many. Pose pose comes to mind, having an inappropriate relationship with Thomas and then with Bill but this time she took it there. People have to go into 1990 to talk about Taylor but Brooke we can go back to a few months ago.

I know huh. Kinda sad when the main thing that Taylor gets bashed for in recent years is for meddling and not keeping her mouth shut. Imagine if Taylor did everything that Brooke did in the past 5 years (let alone the last 20 years) - this board would be X-rated due to the language used to blast Taylor

#24   2013/06/21 12:00PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote ziva: Typical of Taylor open her big mouth to be honest with you brooke was wrong to sleep with Bill but really it is nobody else business silly brooke told Eric and made him promise not to say anything to anyone and he kept his promise, so why is Taylor get angry at Him he is just keeping a promise typical of her sticking her nose in everyone business I like Taylor but she is really a busy body.and so now LIam go for the celebration of the 4 and he find Whyatt with hope wow Liam you are a d******.......head what you expect that Hope was going to wait for you still like a dutiful door mat you enjoyed to have 2 wonderful women fight over you now everything is changing Steffy is gone and I hope she is getting over you and Hope has a new interest go and suck a lemon

Wow that was fast,She is going to use this guy to make Liam go after her.Like I said Hope keep telling Liam she will always be there and she will wait for him, and this is own time to be together She don't no what she want she is just as bad as Liam, The two of them need to be together because they dont no what it is that there want.,She say one thing and do something else when will this crap stop, She wants Liam and what better way to get him.Just today she told him she will wait for him and here she is with another guy,Well here we go again.The new triangle starts today, I was hoping this crap would be over, Who will Brooke pick now for her daughter.LOL

#25   2013/06/21 12:07PM
    sergioswife

Quote awall: No one meddles as much as Brooke does and she needs to be exposed. She is a grown arse woman and continue to do stupid incestuous things. She knows right from wrong and thinks she should be forgiven for everything. All she does is destroy lives and the TIT (Hope) is doing the same thing.
    None of the Logan's are held accountable for their actions and they are no saints. Just nasty!!

How is Hope destroying anyone's life? If youre talking about Steffy and Liam, sorry it doesn't fly. Steffy acted reckless, lost the baby, and upon finding out she could not concieve again, she dumps Liam and moves to Paris with no reason as to why. Sounds like Steffy did some ruining. Just yesterday Hope told Brooke she was leaving big bear because Liam seemed like he didnt want to be there.

#26   2013/06/21 12:15PM
    Lizzytish

Oh pshaw!! Brooke doesn't meddle any more than Taylor does. Where is Taylor going to get proof that Bill and Brooke had an affair -- please don't tell me that fool, Eric, is going to confide in her. Well, no matter because the next thing Taylor feels is a well-deserved boot in her nosey behind!

Let's hope in her new life she signs up for Psychiatrists' refresher course -- or better yet, gets some help from a real psychiatrist.

#27   2013/06/21 01:00PM
    hotspice58

No but Taylor hasn't broken up marriages.

Quote momofthree: All I can say is that Taylor has not been a saint throughout the years! Further she is doing this not because of Katie but because of her hate for Brooke. Just goes to show how she truly cares for her patients! However, with that being said, it sounds like really good drama!

#28   2013/06/21 01:09PM
    scarlet1

Quote beachgirl02840: Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do?

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Eric and Taylor will be kaput as he "shoots" the messenger.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

ITA, nobody does self-righteous anger better than Taylor, ok maybe Stephanie. She is gonna spin! Betting Eric rushes in to protect Brooke. Katie is going to lose her mind - which I will love. (and for all those who forgot - Katie slept with Nick as he was married to Bridget, again Katie was supposed to die...so not thinking she can hold this against Brooke for long...)

Fireworks!!! Katie, please plot a takeover!!

and Liam - this could be my favorite part - dissed by Hope, abandoned by Steffy...could this be an early x-mas gift??? Go Wyatt!

#29   2013/06/21 01:12PM
    scarlet1

Quote LucyT:
    Quote scarlet1: The Week of July 1 - 5

Taylor exposes Brooke's affair at her B-day party as payback

Taylor & Eric have heated words after she discovered Eric kept Brooke's secret.

Taylor looses it and publicly calls out Brooke about the differences between the two.

When Katie learns the truth - she goes after Brooke and Bill (get the popcorn ready folks!)

Bill dismisses Katie's blame for bad behavior.

Hope and Rick discuss Brooke's latest antics and come to different opinions.

Liam is waiting to hear from his wife but does not get the answer he wants

Liam arrives for Forth celebrations and finds Hope already entertained by Wyatt...

Caroline continues to plot and makes certain Rick sees Maya/Carter's sexy new film...Rick not happy.

Maya discovers some things she doesn't like about Rick

Coming up:What will Katie do??? Bill & Brooke nervous

(OMG can't wait for the B-day party!!!)

Thanks for posting these.I can't wait to watch!!

you're welcome, I can not wait either!!! The party is gonna be off the rails, one finally blow-up for Taylor and let the dust settle. can not wait to watch Bill try to wiggle out...wonder if Taylor reveals Brooke was pregnant too???

#30   2013/06/21 01:22PM
    ericlizafan

Go Katie and Taylor! Bring down Brooke!!!

Instead of calling, why doesn't Liam hop on a plane. He clearly doesn't want to end his marriage

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list