List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/06/21 04:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:41AM, Views: 10628, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/21 07:42AM
    Re: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets
    Star Steffy

Quote scrappie: Too bad the only thing people can call Taylor out on is being a busybody (I don't think so cause everybody is in everybody's business).

Anyway Brooke needs to be called out. That woman gets away with too much crap and people need to know that she is rotten to the core and can't be trusted.

Katie needs to know the truth about her sister so that she can protect herself and her marriage!

I'd rather be a busybody than a low-down disgusting, back-stabbing tramp like Brooke.

Eric is a fool. Brooke told him she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him...LOL! I wonder how he feels now since her baby is gone and she hasn't shown one bit of interest in the old fool since. I'm glad Taylor is gonna get away from him, Taylor is too good for the old horn dog anyway.

Exactly Scrappie!!!

I rather be called a busybody than betray my sister in such a ruthless way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 07:43AM
    #12   2013/06/21 08:05AM
    saclean

I can't wait till Taylor reveals what a despicable person Brooke is, and how for 20 some years, she has gotten away with sleeping her way through how many men and especially men that are and were married or dating people that were in her family. Brooke has never cared who she stepped over to get to whatever man she wanted for the moment. Taylor, you get her....I hope it ruins Brooke and her relationships.

#13   2013/06/21 08:24AM
    momofthree

All I can say is that Taylor has not been a saint throughout the years! Further she is doing this not because of Katie but because of her hate for Brooke. Just goes to show how she truly cares for her patients! However, with that being said, it sounds like really good drama!

#14   2013/06/21 08:48AM
    beachgirl02840

Whether it's 100% true or her spin on the truth no one delivers mad as a hatter crazy rants quite like Taylor does. I'm going to miss them. The fall out will be perfect for around the Fourth of July...fireworks galore. What will Katie do?

lol at Bill...of course he dismisses his part in the blame...he always does. Brooke will be babbling all kinds of excuses.

Eric and Taylor will be kaput as he "shoots" the messenger.

Wonder if it is Rick or Hope who supports Brooke. I keep going back and forth on that.

Caroline still as delusional as ever...even if she manages to split them up...there is no guarantee that Rick would date her again.

Go away Liam. The world doesn't revolve around you any longer. Hope the taste of your own medicine goes down rough.

#15   2013/06/21 08:49AM
    LucyT

Quote scarlet1: The Week of July 1 - 5

Taylor exposes Brooke's affair at her B-day party as payback

Taylor & Eric have heated words after she discovered Eric kept Brooke's secret.

Taylor looses it and publicly calls out Brooke about the differences between the two.

When Katie learns the truth - she goes after Brooke and Bill (get the popcorn ready folks!)

Bill dismisses Katie's blame for bad behavior.

Hope and Rick discuss Brooke's latest antics and come to different opinions.

Liam is waiting to hear from his wife but does not get the answer he wants

Liam arrives for Forth celebrations and finds Hope already entertained by Wyatt...

Caroline continues to plot and makes certain Rick sees Maya/Carter's sexy new film...Rick not happy.

Maya discovers some things she doesn't like about Rick

Coming up:What will Katie do??? Bill & Brooke nervous

(OMG can't wait for the B-day party!!!)

Thanks for posting these.I can't wait to watch!!

#16   2013/06/21 09:00AM
    hotspice58

Seriously?!? When Eric told Brooke (more than once) that he was in a relationship with Taylor and Brooke dismissed both the relationship and Taylor, all gloves came off!! If Brooke owned what she did, there would be no need for anyone to meddle!

Quote ziva: Typical of Taylor open her big mouth to be honest with you brooke was wrong to sleep with Bill but really it is nobody else business silly brooke told Eric and made him promise not to say anything to anyone and he kept his promise, so why is Taylor get angry at Him he is just keeping a promise typical of her sticking her nose in everyone business I like Taylor but she is really a busy body.and so now LIam go for the celebration of the 4 and he find Whyatt with hope wow Liam you are a d******.......head what you expect that Hope was going to wait for you still like a dutiful door mat you enjoyed to have 2 wonderful women fight over you now everything is changing Steffy is gone and I hope she is getting over you and Hope has a new interest go and suck a lemon

#17   2013/06/21 09:01AM
    HopeLoganFan

Yay Katie finds out!xxD I can't wait to see what she does to Brooke & Bill I hope she makes them suffer for what they did!

#18   2013/06/21 09:30AM
    Anno

Plus with someone like broke around, you have to be a busy body. Look what happened to Katie she just blinked her eyes for 2 secs and broke already slept with bill.

#19   2013/06/21 09:35AM
    babez

can't wait for taylor to humiliate brooke and pass the torch to katie to be brooke's nemesis.
    but as far as we know taylor doesn't know about brooke and bill she did believe brooke had found a new man. IMO she'll reveal that brooke was going after eric but she knows about brooke hiding a drunk bill in her house so maybe that's the big scandal.
    this will be a major episode can't wait.

#20   2013/06/21 10:34AM
    scrappie

Quote babez: can't wait for taylor to humiliate brooke and pass the torch to katie to be brooke's nemesis.
    but as far as we know taylor doesn't know about brooke and bill she did believe brooke had found a new man. IMO she'll reveal that brooke was going after eric but she knows about brooke hiding a drunk bill in her house so maybe that's the big scandal.
    this will be a major episode can't wait.

I believe your're right. Spoilers say Taylor finds evidence that Brooke was going after Eric so I guess that's what she confronts her about. I wish Taylor knew about Brooke, Bill and the pregnancy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list