List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/06/21 04:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:41AM, Views: 10917, Replies: 58
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/21 04:57AM
    SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets
    scarlet1

The Week of July 1 - 5

Taylor exposes Brooke's affair at her B-day party as payback

Taylor & Eric have heated words after she discovered Eric kept Brooke's secret.

Taylor looses it and publicly calls out Brooke about the differences between the two.

When Katie learns the truth - she goes after Brooke and Bill (get the popcorn ready folks!)

Bill dismisses Katie's blame for bad behavior.

Hope and Rick discuss Brooke's latest antics and come to different opinions.

Liam is waiting to hear from his wife but does not get the answer he wants

Liam arrives for Forth celebrations and finds Hope already entertained by Wyatt...

Caroline continues to plot and makes certain Rick sees Maya/Carter's sexy new film...Rick not happy.

Maya discovers some things she doesn't like about Rick

Coming up:What will Katie do??? Bill & Brooke nervous

(OMG can't wait for the B-day party!!!)

#2   2013/06/21 05:51AM
    Re: SNS Spoilers 7/1 - Taylor reveals secrets
    ziva

Typical of Taylor open her big mouth to be honest with you brooke was wrong to sleep with Bill but really it is nobody else business silly brooke told Eric and made him promise not to say anything to anyone and he kept his promise, so why is Taylor get angry at Him he is just keeping a promise typical of her sticking her nose in everyone business I like Taylor but she is really a busy body.and so now LIam go for the celebration of the 4 and he find Whyatt with hope wow Liam you are a d******.......head what you expect that Hope was going to wait for you still like a dutiful door mat you enjoyed to have 2 wonderful women fight over you now everything is changing Steffy is gone and I hope she is getting over you and Hope has a new interest go and suck a lemon

#3   2013/06/21 06:06AM
    awall

No one meddles as much as Brooke does and she needs to be exposed. She is a grown arse woman and continue to do stupid incestuous things. She knows right from wrong and thinks she should be forgiven for everything. All she does is destroy lives and the TIT (Hope) is doing the same thing.
    None of the Logan's are held accountable for their actions and they are no saints. Just nasty!!

#4   2013/06/21 06:09AM
    Star Steffy

Thanks Scarlet1 for the interesting news.

The truth will be out about Brooke's and Bill's affair, sounds like great drama. This will be great to watch, what Katie will do to Bill/Brooke. I think both women will want Bill still in their heart, but which one will Bill want as his wife...."Triangle Alert"!!!

#5   2013/06/21 06:13AM
    Barbyboo

Yes Hope get a new man and you will be likeable again no longer unhappy and depressed. And mommy can drop it

#6   2013/06/21 06:57AM
    Yale Steam

Brooke did the same thing to Bridget, her own daughter that she has done to her own sister now. It does not matter what Katie said in anger. Bill was still her husband! Brooke sleeping with Bill was highly inappropiate and disgusting. She never learns and always tries to excuse her actions. Despite Hope's birth, what she did to Bridget was STILL wrong!!

Brooke needs to called out finally. The SL__!

#7   2013/06/21 07:02AM
    Yale Steam

Rick/Maya/Carter:

Rick's reaction to this film is natural and to be expercted. He knows that Carter likes Maya and wants her. In his shoes I would not want Maya working with Carter either for that reason.

#8   2013/06/21 07:09AM
    scrappie

Too bad the only thing people can call Taylor out on is being a busybody (I don't think so cause everybody is in everybody's business).

Anyway Brooke needs to be called out. That woman gets away with too much crap and people need to know that she is rotten to the core and can't be trusted.

Katie needs to know the truth about her sister so that she can protect herself and her marriage!

I'd rather be a busybody than a low-down disgusting, back-stabbing tramp like Brooke.

Eric is a fool. Brooke told him she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him...LOL! I wonder how he feels now since her baby is gone and she hasn't shown one bit of interest in the old fool since. I'm glad Taylor is gonna get away from him, Taylor is too good for the old horn dog anyway.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 07:17AM
    #9   2013/06/21 07:11AM
    KSFan

I'm thinking Rick will be happy to see Bill get his just deserts from Katie and Hope will have a hard time thinking of being intimate with Liam, knowing her mom slept with Bill.

Also, I wonder how Katie will react when she finds out Donna helped Brooke keep her secret?

#10   2013/06/21 07:32AM
    dana lana

If it takes taylor outing a secret of brookes to get rid of taylor them i am all for it. Bring it on taylor tell all of brookes secrets. Brooke still be here and alright in the end.
    But taylor will not.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list