List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffy is gone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffy is gone

Started by annie71 at 2013/06/20 06:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/26 09:59PM, Views: 2209, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/20 06:08PM
    Steffy is gone
    annie71

She left the show do we really have to keep talking about who Liam loves more? She deserted Him. Lets please talk about something else or someone else. If she comes back I will be surprised. Frankly I am sick of hearing he loves her more who is her SHE IS GONE. LETS GET ON WITH NEW THINGS.

#2   2013/06/20 06:27PM
    Re: Steffy is gone
    Star Steffy

Quote annie71: She left the show do we really have to keep talking about who Liam loves more? She deserted Him. Lets please talk about something else or someone else. If she comes back I will be surprised. Frankly I am sick of hearing he loves her more who is her SHE IS GONE. LETS GET ON WITH NEW THINGS.

Annie71, I wouldn't get too happy. The actress JMW looks like she is leaving, but the character Steffy will just be played by another actress.

Anyway don't you want a variety of characters on the show...you need to have polar opposites to get the "Drama." If all the characters you like have a perfect life, that would be boring as a tea party with no good deserts.

I love the characters, that I cannot stand. The characters that get under my skin are usually the most popular characters on the show, who get everyone posting on the boards.

#3   2013/06/20 06:37PM
    SteffyFan01

Let's see...Bridget left ppl still talk about her....Ridge left ppl still talk about him...and Stephanie left ppl still talk about her. The difference is there not in any storyline right now, Steffy is so........

#4   2013/06/20 06:57PM
    NinaBee

Sure, we can talk about something else. Let's talk about the cancellation of this show if the storylines don't get better.

#5   2013/06/20 07:00PM
    SteffyFan01

Correction JMW left the show. Steffy is sitll a very avid and talked about character on the show. When they don't talk about her we will stop! At this point Steffy is still a very big factor on B&B.

#6   2013/06/20 07:01PM
    Happybbfan

Quote NinaBee: Sure, we can talk about something else. Let's talk about the cancellation of this show if the storylines don't get better.

The show is doing well. CBS is happy with the producers and writers and with the arrival of two more award winning actors, it will do better.

Steffy has not left the show but she is recurring which means she will be in the basement like Thorne. Sorry JMW fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 07:03PM
    #7   2013/06/20 07:05PM
    NinaBee

Quote Happybbfan:
    Quote NinaBee: Sure, we can talk about something else. Let's talk about the cancellation of this show if the storylines don't get better.

The show is doing well. CBS is happy with the producers and writers and with the arrival of two more award winning actors, it will do better.

We'll see how much better it's going to do. I don't care if he brought Jesus Christ himself in, if the storylines don't get better the show will be cancelled. All the storylines are wash, rinse and repeat but with different characters.

#8   2013/06/20 07:07PM
    NinaBee

Quote nannaroo:
    Quote SteffyFan01: Let's see...Bridget left ppl still talk about her....Ridge left ppl still talk about him...and Stephanie left ppl still talk about her. The difference is there not in any storyline right now, Steffy is so........

The people you mention were also integral members of the cast they were in the case of Ridge and Stephanie original cast members Steffy was neither of these things and Ridge is hardly ever mentioned anymore, Stephanie will always be mentioned, Bridget is hardly ever mentioned she just makes a token appearance (mores the pity) every once in a very long while and I hope sincerely that this is the case with Steffy she has outlived her usefulness IMO

Hope has outlived her usefulness as well. IMO

#9   2013/06/20 07:10PM
    SteffyFan01

Quote nannaroo:
    Quote SteffyFan01: Let's see...Bridget left ppl still talk about her....Ridge left ppl still talk about him...and Stephanie left ppl still talk about her. The difference is there not in any storyline right now, Steffy is so........

The people you mention were also integral members of the cast they were in the case of Ridge and Stephanie original cast members Steffy was neither of these things and Ridge is hardly ever mentioned anymore, Stephanie will always be mentioned, Bridget is hardly ever mentioned she just makes a token appearance (mores the pity) every once in a very long while and I hope sincerely that this is the case with Steffy she has outlived her usefulness IMO

Lol just because she was a infant or not even a thought when the show started dosent make her anyless a part of the show. Actually the past 3 yrs she has been a main vocal point! Ridge gets mentioned atleast twice a week. Steffys outlived her usefulness? How's that? If your talking about in the triangle they've all ran there course with that? What's the use for Hope? What's the use for Liam? The triangle has outran its course not the characters in the triangle. That's a very biased opinion IMO!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list