List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Bell must be throwing cash at JMW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bell must be throwing cash at JMW

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/20 02:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/21 11:37AM, Views: 4958, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/06/20 09:23PM
    Re: Bell must be throwing cash at JMW
    NinaBee

[quote]Quote Bren2010: [quote]Quote NinaBee: Here's the link about the cash and her turning it down.

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/05/17/did-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-throw-a... />
    I've read that too. I think Bell keeping JMW in all the cast photos at the Emmy Awards when the actresses that played Maya and Daizee were not included says how much Bell wants JMW on the show. Also shows that he didn't care about the new characters because non of them were in the pictures, when they were at the Emmy Awards.[/quote]

I noticed that as well and they were not there. Bell knows what a gem he has in JMW. You know what, if she doesn't come back I wouldn't blame her. He is totally wasting her talent with this horrible triangle and hooking her up to Mr. Eggo. Bell has watered Steffy down in the worst way. If he thinks KKL and crew can carry the show, then I say the joke is on him. It appears that he is trying to get rid of all things Forrester that has dark hair now, doesn't it?

#42   2013/06/20 09:42PM
    babez

there is a confusion here. there is a SHIELD TELEVISION MOVIE by Joss Whedon called Shield and captain america and Cobie Mulders will play agent Maria Hill.
    link:
    uk.ign.com/articles/2013/01/27/cobie-smulders-talks-agent-maria-hill-in-shield-a... />
    it's not a movie. it's a TV show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 09:44PM
    #43   2013/06/21 04:00AM
    Barbyboo

Noe km is making a movie if they dump her he can hire more goodie..actually Brooke Is olde news and man drop her and bring in young hotties he could get a whole new cast...The Brooke character is just a wedding planner mommy and she is boaring no one cares anymore what she does.. Heck new characters. New show

#44   2013/06/21 10:03AM
    whatevs

Quote babez: there is a confusion here. there is a SHIELD TELEVISION MOVIE by Joss Whedon called Shield and captain america and Cobie Mulders will play agent Maria Hill.
    link:
    uk.ign.com/articles/2013/01/27/cobie-smulders-talks-agent-maria-hill-in-shield-a... />
    it's not a movie. it's a TV show.

There's no confusion. Colbie Smulders will play in the Captain America 2 MOVIE just as she dd in the first movie, not t.v. show.

#45   2013/06/21 10:45AM
    jhaxx

why

#46   2013/06/21 11:37AM
    Star Steffy

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote Star Steffy: Does anyone know the latest ratings for the B&B?

All soap ratings were down . B&B lost the least amount of viewers in all the soaps with days losing over 400,000. for the week .

Thanks for the information Missing atwt. I guess everyone is enjoying the outdoors more now, since summer is here.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list