List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Surprise "Big Bear"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Surprise "Big Bear"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/06/19 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:24AM, Views: 1978, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/19 01:54PM
    Re: Surprise
    Aquarius19

Quote myfavs100: Yeah, cool mom. Sends her daughter off to commit adultery. Marriage vows never mattered to cool mom. Not even those spoken by her daughter's husband or her sister's husband. Anyone's husband is fair game. Or even daughter's boyfriend is fair game.

Bell may come to regret that.

myfavs100 I agree and this is typical Brooke.I see she did not have a problem jumping in bed with a married brother in law.No morals..

#12   2013/06/19 02:10PM
    hip hop

Booke a cool mom please don t make me throw up what mom would pimp there daughter out to a married man a mom who has no respect for her self or her daughter Brooke will always be the s of the valley and her daughter is following in her foot step

#13   2013/06/19 02:18PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote Star Steffy: Liam and Hope just jumps in the car and doesn't know where they are going. The master manipulator is at work.......Brooke. When is the priest going to jump out from behind the pine trees????????? Hey, Liam do you want a surprise wedding?

Why does Liam jump in the car? Let me guess...cuz the car is there. Baa Baa

#14   2013/06/19 02:21PM
    donna allen

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote bethonly: brookes the coolest mom ever. I love her in this show.

A cool a mom does not throw her daughter at a married man. A cool mom does not sex her sisters husband...not cool to me, but hey guess I am not cool

Me neither.

#15   2013/06/19 02:41PM
    naturewoman

I could never say what Brooke has done to Katie, isn't disgusting. Or the fact that Brooke and Hope thinks going up to Big Bear with Liam is the right thing to do. A moral thing to do. Because, it's not. I'm a Hope fan, but even I don't agree with it. Yet, why aren't people putting more of the blame on Bill and Liam? Because, imo, that's where most of the blame should be. Why is it always about Brooke and Hope? Let's for once think of the disgusting things the guys have done?

Liam chose to go with Hope, which Liam always does things like. He's not a loyal person. He's the person that is married, so why blame others for that. Why not put blame where it mostly should go? That's Liam. Liam has always lead both these young women on. From what I've been seeing which is not a lot I admit, Liam really does seem like he loves Steffy. I must admit that now. So, then WHY doesn't he chase after her? That's what TRUE love does, doesn't it? Why doesn't Liam just stop doing what he has been doing to both these women. Tell Hope he loves ONLY Steffy.

So, he can let Hope go to find a new love. Well see what Liam does once Hope meets Wyatt. IF Liam is a stand up guy, he will let her go. Doesn't matter if Steffy has gone, he needs to for once in his life, be true to the person HE says he loves and let the other (Hope) go.

#16   2013/06/19 03:13PM
    flyvicki

Brooke hasn't learned one thing and is still as much of a manipulator as Bill is. They really do belong together. But Liam got in the car and let himself be manipulated again. And if Hope had the class that she first appeared to have, she wouldn't have allowed it either. How can Brooke say she's not pushing?

#17   2013/06/19 03:18PM
    Piperay

Quote bethonly: brookes the coolest mom ever. I love her in this show.

What kind of "cool mom" would have her daughter chasing a worthless waffler like Liam, an idiot who cheats on every woman he's been with. A "cool mom" would find her daughter an unattached hot guy that would be her's and her's alone.

#18   2013/06/19 03:19PM
    LW99

A cool mom really? Cool mom's do not give birth to their daughter's husband's babies..they don't sleep with their sister's husbands,they do not encourage a daughter to lose their virginity to a married man..Brooke being named a cool mom or a good mom is just freakin crazy!

#19   2013/06/27 09:01AM
    Aquarius19

Quote scrappie:
    Quote myfavs100: Yeah, cool mom. Sends her daughter off the commit adultery. Marriage vows never mattered to cool mom. Not even those spoken by her daughter's husband or her sister's husband. Anyone's husband is fair game.

Bell may come to regret that.

Right! This tramp ain't fit to raise a puppy dog. No one should have an amoral, selfish, heartless tramp like that for a mother.

I guess since this crap is all repeated and re-hashed storylines from the past, I guess it won't be long now before Brookie Wallbanger whips out some divorce papers (this tramp always seem to have copies of other peoples divorce or annulment papers and other peoples wedding rings in her purse) WHAT IS UP WITH THIS HOOKER! Anyway, I guess she'll have some papers in her hand tomorrow and be pressing Liam and or Steffy to sign them.

I agree and great posts both of you..

#20   2013/06/27 10:24AM
    june65

I think big bear was a good idea. Because of the way it turned out. They went up there finally had a chance to talk Hope stood her ground not wanting to be with Liam if he wasn't ready to commit. Sent him home and was O.K. with being by herself at big bear.
    She met wyatt and finally started acting like enjoying HER day didn't have be to about Liam.
    Big Bear was a good day. Hope Liam doesn't try to stifle Hopes happiness with his downers.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list