List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Surprise "Big Bear"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Surprise "Big Bear"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/06/19 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:24AM, Views: 1937, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/19 10:56AM
    Surprise
    Star Steffy

Liam and Hope just jumps in the car and doesn't know where they are going. The master manipulator is at work.......Brooke. When is the priest going to jump out from behind the pine trees????????? Hey, Liam do you want a surprise wedding?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 10:58AM
    #2   2013/06/19 11:04AM
    Re: Surprise
    scrappie

Quote Star Steffy: Liam and Hope just jumps in the car and doesn't know where they are going. The master manipulator is at work.......Brooke. When is the priest going to jump out from behind the pine trees????????? Hey, Liam do you want a surprise wedding?

Yep here we go again with the ambush seduction set-up and surprise wedding! So did Brooke send Hope up there with skanky lingerie, fish-net stocking, hooker shoes, an ovulation calculator and this month copy of Brides magazine?

#3   2013/06/19 11:23AM
    Akva

But isnt it in big bear hope will see this new guy in his underwear...and of course he will become interested in her...i think it would be more fun if he could become interested in katie yes im so tired of hope now...i want some older lady...younger guy action

#4   2013/06/19 11:35AM
    Rena54

You hit the hammer right on the nail scrappie... could not have said it better myself...only one thing Liam is still married, but yeah, that does not bother Brooke... like mother you think she would say let him get over this, let him get a divorce and than see where this may go, but not Brooke

#5   2013/06/19 11:47AM
    scrappie

Quote Rena54: You hit the hammer right on the nail scrappie... could not have said it better myself...only one thing Liam is still married, but yeah, that does not bother Brooke... like mother you think she would say let him get over this, let him get a divorce and than see where this may go, but not Brooke

Thanks And yeah you know Brooke with her sex with Bill the morning after her sister left him and it still gets my goat that she EXPECTED Eric to kick Taylor out of their home and his life just because she wanted him to raise her baby. Brooke has no conscience. Brooke is a Demon!

#6   2013/06/19 11:50AM
    SteffyFan01

Did anyone else find it funny when they were talking about the peiest and bear?

Liam- theres not a priest here right?
    Hope- no. Maybe a bear.
    Liam- a bear i can handle.

I would rather be maled by a bear than marry her to Liam!

#7   2013/06/19 11:58AM
    bethonly

brookes the coolest mom ever. I love her in this show.

#8   2013/06/19 12:06PM
    myfavs100

Yeah, cool mom. Sends her daughter off to commit adultery. Marriage vows never mattered to cool mom. Not even those spoken by her daughter's husband or her sister's husband. Anyone's husband is fair game. Or even daughter's boyfriend is fair game.

Bell may come to regret that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 12:07PM
    #9   2013/06/19 12:11PM
    scrappie

Quote myfavs100: Yeah, cool mom. Sends her daughter off the commit adultery. Marriage vows never mattered to cool mom. Not even those spoken by her daughter's husband or her sister's husband. Anyone's husband is fair game.

Bell may come to regret that.

Right! This tramp ain't fit to raise a puppy dog. No one should have an amoral, selfish, heartless tramp like that for a mother.

I guess since this crap is all repeated and re-hashed storylines from the past, I guess it won't be long now before Brookie Wallbanger whips out some divorce papers (this tramp always seem to have copies of other peoples divorce or annulment papers and other peoples wedding rings in her purse) WHAT IS UP WITH THIS HOOKER! Anyway, I guess she'll have some papers in her hand tomorrow and be pressing Liam and or Steffy to sign them.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 12:13PM
    #10   2013/06/19 01:54PM
    Barbyboo

Quote bethonly: brookes the coolest mom ever. I love her in this show.

A cool a mom does not throw her daughter at a married man. A cool mom does not sex her sisters husband...not cool to me, but hey guess I am not cool

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list