List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: The New Ridge

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The New Ridge

Started by 1bluegoose at 2013/06/16 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 03:12PM, Views: 1055, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/06/16 10:16AM
    The New Ridge
    1bluegoose

Let's just play a new Ridge is coming to town and you get to create his new persona.

Now I was a fan of Bridge for years but this new Ridge would no longer have Brooke in his system. Business would be his main focus and he would set out to get back the 12 percent of stock that Spencer has. Maybe Ridge and Donna could pair up.

#2   2013/06/16 11:56AM
    Re: The New Ridge
    phyllisismygirl

Quote 1bluegoose: Let's just play a new Ridge is coming to town and you get to create his new persona.

Now I was a fan of Bridge for years but this new Ridge would no longer have Brooke in his system. Business would be his main focus and he would set out to get back the 12 percent of stock that Spencer has. Maybe Ridge and Donna could pair up.

I never liked the actor who played Ridge...he was too stuck on himself...But I think bringing a new actor in to play him could be a way to make this soap more interesting...I think they could bring him back to go up against Eric to get Taylor back, or try at least. Since Ridges mother is gone and Eric is not his bio dad, this could be a time for them to really go at it for a power struggle. I could come up with several things to make it more interesting but I don't think the writers will take any advice from me...

I also thought they could be a new actor in to pop into the scene and fall for Taylor, again fighting Eric for her only to find out later it is really Ridge with a new face thanks to surgery...

#3   2013/06/16 12:59PM
    Barbyboo

Oh come on Bell thinks Brooke is irresistible. Venus. ...he will make Ridge fawning all over her and it will be disgusting...

#4   2013/06/16 01:25PM
    Gemma L.

You know I almost would like the old ridge (RM) to appear back in his house only to find Bill in his bed. lol

#5   2013/06/16 03:12PM
    1bluegoose

Quote Gemma L.: You know I almost would like the old ridge (RM) to appear back in his house only to find Bill in his bed. lol

And not care.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list