List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke is redeemable if

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke is redeemable if

Started by bnb fan at 2013/06/16 08:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/18 02:08PM, Views: 902, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/16 08:35AM
    Brooke is redeemable if
    bnb fan

She goes down and stays down for a while and earns her way back gradually but endures a humbling dose of humiliation, distrust, and angst from those around her and she needs to lose out to Quinn it's only realistic

#2   2013/06/16 10:51AM
    Re: Brooke is redeemable if
    missgaht

she gets a personality transplant and a chastity belt. Brooke is unstable and has been unstable for a long time. Brooke has impulse control problems. Brooke needs to take accountability /responsibility and stop making excuses. Following your heart to your destiny is nothing but a sorry/lame excuse. I wanted Brooke to say that she was completely inappropriate/wrong and no matter what Katie said or did it was no excuse to betray her sister and become an enemy to Will's family.

#3   2013/06/16 01:22PM
    Barbyboo

Stops telling Hope to chase after Liam who obviously doesn't know who he wants

#4   2013/06/16 05:34PM
    Aquarius19

Quote bnb fan: She goes down and stays down for a while and earns her way back gradually but endures a humbling dose of humiliation, distrust, and angst from those around her and she needs to lose out to Quinn it's only realistic

If she leaves the show

#5   2013/06/16 05:46PM
    Little Golde...

If she kills herself. Let the devil deal with her.

#6   2013/06/16 06:02PM
    bbfan23

Quote Little Golden Statue: If she kills herself. Let the devil deal with her.

Something tells me that the Ho is already the devil's favourite concubine

#7   2013/06/16 08:39PM
    Barbyboo

Takes a well needed a cation break

#8   2013/06/16 09:13PM
    Star Steffy

Quote bnb fan: She goes down and stays down for a while and earns her way back gradually but endures a humbling dose of humiliation, distrust, and angst from those around her and she needs to lose out to Quinn it's only realistic

Brooke Redeemable...
    1. If she doesn't try to push Hope into a married man's arms.
    2. if she leaves Eric's and Taylor's relationship alone.
    3. if she leaves her sister's husband alone.
    4. if she accepts Rick's decision in who he wants to be with.
    5. if she doesn't tell Katie how to run her marriage.
    6. if she learns from her mistakes...that's all anyone could ask someone else to do!!!

Hey, it's a soap and this is what the character is suppose to act like and she does do a great job at it!!! I wouldn't change Brooke...I must have someone to get under my skin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 09:15PM
    #9   2013/06/17 12:41AM
    fleabuggy

Brooke would be redeemable if the writers would do a storyline that delves into the reason she acts so impulsively & they actually transform her, rather than sweeping whatever the cause is under the rug.

I remember when Guiding Light was on the air & there was an episode where the character of Reva Shane stripped down to her underwear, jumped into a fountain, and baptized herself "the sl_t of Springfield" in front of half the town. The character actually evolved and grew over the years.

I've mentioned this before; Brooke's character has NEVER evolved. Her character is the same as she was when she first started on the show...the only difference is she's worth a few million or billion dollars now, having slept and married her way up. Must be pretty boring going to work knowing your character won't be challenged to grow, because your character is the same. I mean, once you get used to a routine, it usually requires very little effort to maintain it, right? Now her pathetic character is passing her same amoral values on to her daughter. :-/

#10   2013/06/18 11:56AM
    Rena54

Redeem Brooke?

I don't think that will ever happen
    1. she will never admit to her wrong doings
    2. she will never take time to be alone before (God forbid) she finds another man in a relationship that she can break up
    3. she tells Eric to have another model (not maya) be the model for Brooke's bedroom or best cancel the whole thing
    4. she gets therapy and longer than Hope did (she had what 4 sessions)
    5. if Bill approaches her alone she should tell him to stay away unless Katie is around
    6. STOP PLAYING VICTIM - it is not working for me

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list