List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Repeat, repeat , repeat

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Repeat, repeat , repeat

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/16 07:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 12:57PM, Views: 405, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/16 07:32AM
    Repeat, repeat , repeat
    Barbyboo

Is anyone sick of same old story lines? The young and the restless is getting soooo good while this show just drags out this triangle story...I think Bell should start reading this board and realizing the triangle ran its course a longtime ago...are we all sick of this triangle are is it just me?

#2   2013/06/16 08:16AM
    Re: Repeat, repeat , repeat
    NancyNLV

Quote Barbyboo: Is anyone sick of same old story lines? The young and the restless is getting soooo good while this show just drags out this triangle story...I think Bell should start reading this board and realizing the triangle ran its course a longtime ago...are we all sick of this triangle are is it just me?

I think the Hope/Steffy/Liam triangle is fizzling out since there is now only 2 left that is until Wyatt comes in but sure hope not, let a triangle end with Hopes name in that triangle.

#3   2013/06/16 08:47AM
    Lovesoaps1948

I love the new story lines and this show needed a new cast. Quinn and Wyatt could be the missing link. I am looking forward to it.

#4   2013/06/16 12:47PM
    bethis

Quote Barbyboo: Is anyone sick of same old story lines? The young and the restless is getting soooo good while this show just drags out this triangle story...I think Bell should start reading this board and realizing the triangle ran its course a longtime ago...are we all sick of this triangle are is it just me?

it's gagging simply dumb and stupid

#5   2013/06/16 12:55PM
    Barbyboo

I just can't see Hope wanting a leftover

#6   2013/06/16 12:57PM
    bethis

like mother like daughter this is how they feed lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list