List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role

Started by babez at 2013/06/16 03:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 12:17PM, Views: 1887, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/16 08:14AM
    Re: SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role
    NancyNLV

Quote LilSmitty: Wouldn't it be a hoot if Ridge came back...Brooke would go after him....and he's FINALLY done with her??? Could be a pretty interesting story line instead of all the men seeming to bow at her feet.

Maybe if this guy is Ridge there will be a storyline with Wyatt's mother they also look around the same age.

#12   2013/06/16 08:27AM
    bnb fan

I think DG would be perfect for the Ridge role, give the character the umph it in needs in looks and character essence. DG would look good with RS and HT.

My prediction....

Quinn stirs up trouble by posing a threat as Bill notices her....then Ridge comes on the scene....

So the way that I see it Brooke and Batie triangle where Katie finds out everything through Taylor and becomes the new anti-Brooke, then Quinn, Ridge Katie triangle for a while if Ridge and Katie do in fact end up together then I see Quinn Bill Brooke character where I'd love to see Quinn steal Bill away. Maybe Quinn will start with Thomas....but that would be nuts to go from Thomas to Ridge. Though I do hope that Dzg perseveres on Alpha male over DD because now Bill is a douche of a character....

#13   2013/06/16 08:46AM
    Lovesoaps1948

It makes perfect sense that with DG's chemistry with HT that they pair them together. Brill is becoming an item for sure in summer so that leaves Katie with nobody and this could be a great pairing. Also, HT is not leaving the show and Bell will never get rid of her. She is an award winning actress and he would want to keep her.

#14   2013/06/16 12:17PM
    LucyT

I have read this rumor for a while hear and on another MB.I think if they are shooting scence in secret it is reasonable to think he will be the new Ridge.

He and Katie would probably be a go but Quinn might make a good love intrest for him also.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list