List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role

Started by babez at 2013/06/16 03:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 12:17PM, Views: 1971, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/16 03:24AM
    SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role
    babez

There is this actor Dan Gauthier, apparently his agent wrote on her facebook wall that he is filming at B&B for a top secret role. SOD also revealed to expect B&B to make a huge casting announcement in the upcoming weeks.
    do you think this guy is the new Ridge? there are also rumors about him being katie's new love interest since Bill and Brooke (eeeewww) are a go. so if this one is a new ridge, means that brooke does not care anymore about her former "destiny". gag me.

#2   2013/06/16 04:34AM
    Re: SPOILER, known actor filming a top-secret role
    dana lana

He would be a great Ridge. Dan and Heather Tom worked together on One Life to live and were involved on screen.
    He is quite yummy!
    Could he have something to do with quinn if he isnt the new ridge.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 04:36AM
    #3   2013/06/16 07:08AM
    Barbyboo

With steffy in Paris ridge returns kinda weird?

#4   2013/06/16 07:12AM
    Happybbfan

The show is getting better and better. Love it.

#5   2013/06/16 07:14AM
    dana lana

Quote Barbyboo: With steffy in Paris ridge returns kinda weird?

Maybe ridge returns to hunt down liam and find out why he didn't go after steffy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 07:14AM
    #6   2013/06/16 07:15AM
    kn1231

I just looked this guy up, and although he's 49 in real life, I still think he looks a bit young to play Ridge. I also don't see him pairing well with Brooke at all, and there is always a connection somehow with those two. With all that being said, I think he would look great with Katie, but aren't there rumors that Heather Tom is potentially leaving. If this is the case, I can't see them bring someone in for Katie only to have Heather Tom leave. Unless they are planning a recast.

#7   2013/06/16 07:21AM
    dana lana

Quote kn1231: I just looked this guy up, and although he's 49 in real life, I still think he looks a bit young to play Ridge. I also don't see him pairing well with Brooke at all, and there is always a connection somehow with those two. With all that being said, I think he would look great with Katie, but aren't there rumors that Heather Tom is potentially leaving. If this is the case, I can't see them bring someone in for Katie only to have Heather Tom leave. Unless they are planning a recast.

I think ridge and brooke are finally done so it won't matter about him looking too young. If brooke takes katies man then katie can take brookes.
    I know heather tom did a tv series but didn't think she was leaving.

#8   2013/06/16 07:25AM
    NancyNLV

The only character in the 7 years that I have seen them recast is Rick I don't think they much like recasting anyone. If they did recast Ridge he may see Brooke and Bill in Monaco stranger things have happened. Why the secret unless it is an unexpected recast.

#9   2013/06/16 07:33AM
    NancyNLV

Quote kn1231: I just looked this guy up, and although he's 49 in real life, I still think he looks a bit young to play Ridge. I also don't see him pairing well with Brooke at all, and there is always a connection somehow with those two. With all that being said, I think he would look great with Katie, but aren't there rumors that Heather Tom is potentially leaving. If this is the case, I can't see them bring someone in for Katie only to have Heather Tom leave. Unless they are planning a recast.

I don't think he looks any younger than Bill and with his gray hair in pics I have seen I can see him play Ridge. I saw the video interview with Heather Tom and Bill and she said she was not leaving the soap, acting is in her blood although she will do a couple of shows on HGTV she said she is not going anywhere at least at the time of the interview.

#10   2013/06/16 08:10AM
    LilSmitty

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Ridge came back...Brooke would go after him....and he's FINALLY done with her??? Could be a pretty interesting story line instead of all the men seeming to bow at her feet.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list