List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Quinn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quinn

Started by bnb fan at 2013/06/15 05:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 09:13AM, Views: 2565, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/16 07:37AM
    Re: Pro Quinn
    beachgirl02840

Let's hope she and her son aren't a Forrester, Spencer, or Logan. Let her be a Spectra or Garrison...I could totally see her as Clarke's younger sister. I'd say a Marone but then Thomas would be off limits as a potential love interest for Quinn if they decided to go that route. Need to keep the options open you know.

#12   2013/06/16 08:10AM
    bnb fan

Thomas and Quinn would be awesome too! They need to stop making Thomas appear wimpy compared to Rick and Liam...I thought Thomas stood his ground pretty well against Liam which gives me hope that he will actually have a storyline. Quinn rather RS would look good with any good looking man she is just that gorgeous

#13   2013/06/16 01:08PM
    NancyNLV

It is very obvious since HT is leaving and Stephanie for many years was a thorn in Brooks side someone has to come on set and be adversary with Brooke, so I too believe that Quinn will be a thorn in Brooks side, competition, and I believe it will be for Ridge if this new secret person is Ridge which I believe it is or why would they keep it a secret.

#14   2013/09/04 02:46PM
    dana lana

Glad Katie is going to make a friend in Quinn, ahe really needs someone now. Especially Quinn who can't stand Bill.

#15   2013/09/04 03:29PM
    wildflow

I want see Brooke reactions when she meets Quinn

#16   2013/09/05 02:31PM
    dana lana

A mother always wants to see their child happy and Quinn has come to realise that Hope makes Wyatt happy. Love that, I would have been horrible to have a stephanie/brooke redo.

#17   2013/09/11 05:10AM
    dana lana

Love how Quinn loves Hope. She wants her son with Hope!!!

#18   2013/09/11 06:12AM
    St. Augustine

Quinn is quite lovely and very classy! She and Wyatt bring a lot to the show and I enjoy seeing both of them and the interaction between mother and son. I wish them much success with this new opportunity with their jewelry being picked for display with Hope's line at Forrester Creations! That would sure give them a tremendous boost financially. I'd like to see Quinn find a successful man (maybe Eric) and for them to fall in love and marry! I hope a lot of good things work out for she and Wyatt.

#19   2013/09/11 06:20AM
    consensus

So far I am not impressed with Quinn, yes she is beautiful but her scenes are yet to show that she can act. Yesterday's chat with Katie made both look like "a woman scorned" It is a pity that these women knew what Bill is capable of and still got involved with him expecting to change him.I do not see either as strong enough to come up against Bill and Brooke. If she had a son with Bil or Bill sr. that would mean that she had sex with them, so we can rule out the sis/brother thing. Wyatt as half brother sounds more reasonable. Thomas and Quinn would light up the screen..JMO

#20   2013/09/11 06:32AM
    Star Steffy

I am enjoying the character Quinn. I now understand why she didn't want Bill in her son's life, since Bill wanted Wyatt aborted. This character actually sounds normal and has a great attitude on life.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list