List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Quinn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quinn

Started by bnb fan at 2013/06/15 05:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 09:13AM, Views: 2595, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/15 05:41PM
    Pro Quinn
    bnb fan

Quinn hasn't even come on the scene, but I love the actress she is gorgeous and by being in the jewelry business I can see her being a huge threat to Brooke and I am all for that. Just wish her son. Wasn't paired so predictably with a Logan spawn especially another annoying one but that's fine Quinn. Is going to take SEXY to a level that Brooke can NOT and that is exciting enough for me to start watching from. Her first air date!

FYI- This is not a Quinn no bash zone. Any and all thoughts are welcomed here. There is no need for a no-bash zone for this character as there are no fan wars to overcome.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 07:06AM
    #2   2013/06/15 05:49PM
    Re: Pro Quinn
    Aquarius19

Anything to rattle the stupid Triangles and plus hopefully they will show new faces and give them their own S/lines.I hope Quinn rocks the house she is a classy lady I remember watching her years ago on General Hospital.She is classy and beautiful.Gorgeous eyes also reminds me of Taylor's.I really think she brings excellence to the show.Sorry I have really lost my interest with this show and with my favorites leaving I see no reason to watch.I am done with this soap I only glance Taylor and Steffy and once their gone so will I.I do hope Quinn brings the house down

#3   2013/06/15 05:56PM
    bnb fan

Yes Lois was awesome and I too am upset with HT and JMWleaving...I will say that Bell did select well because RS is the whole package just as HT and I think she is a bigger threat because she is coming on more powerful then HT with her own business....I think she and Bill would not only look great together....but...I think that she will bring the Bill that we liked back to the forefront.

#4   2013/06/15 06:04PM
    Aquarius19

Quote bnb fan: Yes Lois was awesome and I too am upset with HT and JMWleaving...I will say that Bell did select well because RS is the whole package just as HT and I think she is a bigger threat because she is coming on more powerful then HT with her own business....I think she and Bill would not only look great together....but...I think that she will bring the Bill that we liked back to the forefront.

Well i certainly hope the writers and Bell do her character justice because of them wasting the tremendous talents of Taylor and Steffy with all the propping they put them through.I hope they don't do Quinn like that.She deserves better because she is so classy and respected in the real,reel world.

#5   2013/06/15 07:45PM
    bnb fan

I hope so too Aquarius...this show is on the verge of cancellation actors know it and are dropping like flies....the new ones and recent ones are crossing their fingers and I'm sure KKL and DD are now the go to because they're the only ones left that are on the forefront of that generation....

#6   2013/06/15 09:15PM
    Aquarius19

Quote bnb fan: I hope so too Aquarius...this show is on the verge of cancellation actors know it and are dropping like flies....the new ones and recent ones are crossing their fingers and I'm sure KKL and DD are now the go to because they're the only ones left that are on the forefront of that generation....

Well I see the writers and Bells imagination =TRIANGLES thats what they seem to want to write about useless S/Lines with no imagination

#7   2013/06/15 09:56PM
    dana lana

Quinn might be a new love interest for ridge when he gets back. I have a feeling she is related to bill so that may cancel him out as a love interest. Too young and pretty for Eric. Maybe Thorne if he is let out but I doubt it.

#8   2013/06/15 11:30PM
    LucyT

My guess she will be a love interest for Ridge or Eric I wish for Thorne.I have never watched this actress before she is a dead ringer in lookes for one of my dearast friends.I was very shocked to see her picture.

I can't figure out her relationship to Bill?If she was his dads mistress then she wouldn't be related but Wyatt might be Bills half brother but if she is Bill sr.'s child that might be very interesting she would be his half sister Wyatt his nephew and could margo be her mother?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 11:37PM
    #9   2013/06/16 12:17AM
    LucyT

Quote LucyT: My guess she will be a love interest for Ridge or Eric I wish for Thorne.I have never watched this actress before she is a dead ringer in lookes for one of my dearast friends.I was very shocked to see her picture.

I can't figure out her relationship to Bill?If she was his dads mistress then she wouldn't be related but Wyatt might be Bills half brother but if she is Bill sr.'s child that might be very interesting she would be his half sister Wyatt his nephew and could margo be her mother?

Margo's child was Clarks not Bill sr.'s I am not sure about the timelines either?Anyone else got a guess?

I think she should be a Spectra or Nick's half sister.Maybe she is just the designer of the neckless or maybe Hope drop's the neckless and he puts it on.

#10   2013/06/16 01:01AM
    bnb fan

Are you guys sure that Quinn will be linked family wise with Bill, I had thought so about a month ago...but then I read in the spoilers that It is Karen who will be coming back....so that answered the spoiler we were given earlier. Hmmm it would be a shame to see her related to the Spencer's....I think she'd make Brooke squirm RS is an amazing actress and she has sex appeal oozing out of every pore

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list