List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Go Home Hope

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go Home Hope

Started by pvpfan at 2013/06/15 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 11:15AM, Views: 1005, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/15 05:34PM
    Re: Go Home Hope
    LW99

Quote Ahorse is Ahorse: Wow so much hate against Steffy! Didn't you just start a thread about hating the characters????

Number one...LIAM IS A MARRIED MAN! It doesn't matter one iota if Steffy told Hope to take care of him. Hope cannot blame Steffy anymore than Brooke can blame Katie for telling her to take care of Bill!

If Steffy told Hope to jump off a bridge would you also blame Steffy if Hope jumped?!

Steffy can say whatever she wants...Hope is old enough to know that Liam is still married and she is making herself the other woman. Hope is disgraceful and she has no morals, no integrity, and NO business interfering.

Well said!

#12   2013/06/15 07:46PM
    JustTheTruth

Quote dana lana:
    Quote Ahorse is Ahorse: Wow so much hate against Steffy! Didn't you just start a thread about hating the characters????

Number one...LIAM IS A MARRIED MAN! It doesn't matter one iota if Steffy told Hope to take care of him. Hope cannot blame Steffy anymore than Brooke can blame Katie for telling her to take care of Bill!

If Steffy told Hope to jump off a bridge would you also blame Steffy if Hope jumped?!

Steffy can say whatever she wants...Hope is old enough to know that Liam is still married and she is making herself the other woman. Hope is disgraceful and she has no morals, no integrity, and NO business interfering.

I dont want hope and liam together. I would much rather liam and steffy. But she did take her ring off ending their marriage. Although i dont think she is thinking clearly and will soon rethink her decision.

Soooo, in your reality, when one takes their wedding ring off, that means they are NOT married anymore????

I better remember NOT to remove my ring when I get a manicure, wash dishes - ANYTHING 'cause if I do I am essentially divorcing my husband and he is then fair game for any skank to set up squatting rights??? Just....WOW!

#13   2013/06/15 08:04PM
    dana lana

Quote JustTheTruth:
    Quote dana lana:

Number one...LIAM IS A MARRIED MAN! It doesn't matter one iota if Steffy told Hope to take care of him. Hope cannot blame Steffy anymore than Brooke can blame Katie for telling her to take care of Bill! Hui

I dont want hope and liam together. I would much rather liam and steffy. But she did take her ring off ending their marriage. Although i dont think she is thinking clearly and will soon rethink her decision.

Soooo, in your reality, when one takes their wedding ring off, that means they are NOT married anymore????

I better remember NOT to remove my ring when I get a manicure, wash dishes - ANYTHING 'cause if I do I am essentially divorcing my husband and he is then fair game for any skank to set up squatting rights??? Just....WOW!

Personally i dont think steffy is thinking clearly and will come to the realization that she can still be with liam and have the family and life she wants. I don't want liam with hope because he cannot commit emotionally to either girl. But Steffy has gone to a lot of trouble to end her marriage by going to hope and telling her to go to liam and make him happy and give him everything she thinks she can't. She also told liam that she had seen hope and that she was leaving him. She took of her ring signifying that the marriage was over. Then boarded a flight to Paris. So liam is in the right if he decides to be with anyone else now.
    This is a little more significant than taking your ring off to have a manicure.

#14   2013/06/15 08:23PM
    NancyNLV

Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote LW99:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote pvpfan: If Liam and Hope fall into bed like Brooke and Bill did before the wife has both feet out the door I am gonna puke. Shut your mouth Liam and get to the bottom of what is bothering your wife instead of turning to mopey, dopey Hope. Be a man for a change and Hope go home and stop sniffing around Liam like a dog after a bone. It's getting old and tiring not to mention double boring ... YAWN.

no Steffy is the only one who hops into bed that fast. Hope
    will not do that she is concerned with Liam At least she is showing concern unlike his so called wife who walked out on him and left him with his tongue out. She is so selfish. glad shes gone. Liam needs to be without anyone. Hope will relize Liam is worthless.

Let's not forget Hope slept with Liam while he was married to Steffy..you know Hope..the one with all the morals and said that woman should wait till marriage to have sex,never sleep with a married man..yep thats Hope..but lets say Steffy only falls into bed that quick..Steffy left to go see her dad AFTER she found she was preg..what did Steffy see?? HOPE in bed with Liam..maybe they didint sleep together but Im pretty sure that was Little Hope all over Liam in Steffy and Liam's bed...Steffy and Liam's baby dies..Hope has her Tongue down Liam's throat..so yeah I am sure Hope is gonna throw it at Liam because she is her mother's daughter....

Did you miss the last 2 shows? Hope is doing exactly what STEFFY asked her to do. She asked her to be with Liam and to help him through this. WOW! If you want to be angry with someone, be angry with Steffy. She is the one making decisions again without telling Liam. Just like she did when she found out she was pregnant. Steffy decides what information is given out and what isn't. I call that manipulation. Hope didn't kiss Liam. You seem to forget that Hope and Liam also have a very special relationship. Liam has admitted that has loves Hope also. Why is it Hope gets blamed for everything but global warming. Don't be so angry, it's just a soap with actors, acting. Be Happy......

Wait a minute there is a double standard here, now it's OK because Steffy told Hope she could have Liam, it did not seem OK when Hope told Liam to be with Steffy, Steffy was called all kinds of names for that one.

#15   2013/06/15 08:33PM
    NancyNLV

Quote LW99:

Well said!

I agree well said. I have another Steffy tells Hope she can have Liam but yet Hope did not ask Steffy if she is filing for divorce, or did Steffy say she was not filing for divorce, either way Liam will continue to be married, the spoilers for the next two weeks say that when Hope and Liam go to Big Bear Hope goes for a walk because she is tired of hearing Liam talk about Steffy then she runs into Wyatt. No worries people Liam and Hope will not happen, Liam married, Wyatt not.

#16   2013/06/15 08:48PM
    pvpfan

Steffy can say whatever she wants...Hope is old enough to know that Liam is still married and she is making herself the other woman. Hope is disgraceful and she has no morals, no integrity, and NO business interfering.[/quote]

Well said![/quote]

I agree well said. I have another Steffy tells Hope she can have Liam but yet Hope did not ask Steffy if she is filing for divorce, or did Steffy say she was not filing for divorce, either way Liam will continue to be married, the spoilers for the next two weeks say that when Hope and Liam go to Big Bear Hope goes for a walk because she is tired of hearing Liam talk about Steffy then she runs into Wyatt. No worries people Liam and Hope will not happen, Liam married, Wyatt not.[/quote]

Certainly anyone can see Steffy is not thinking clearly and, just like Katie, pushing her husband on another woman when she isn't in her right state of mind shouldn't mean that other woman gets to pounce immediately (which is what both Brooke and Hope did/is doing) Some degree of respect needs to be given to the marriage and a relationship not pursued until a divorce is final or at least in the works.

I want to see Liam with Steffy unencumbered by the mopey, dopey Hope. There has always been laughter and joy when those two have been together. Let's "give" Hope to another man, maybe this new character, and hope they at least have some chemistry.

#17   2013/06/16 07:20AM
    Barbyboo

Quote pvpfan: If Liam and Hope fall into bed like Brooke and Bill did before the wife has both feet out the door I am gonna puke. Shut your mouth Liam and get to the bottom of what is bothering your wife instead of turning to mopey, dopey Hope. Be a man for a change and Hope go home and stop sniffing around Liam like a dog after a bone. It's getting old and tiring not to mention double boring ... YAWN.

You hit the nail on the head. Liam is a married man Hope should find a new baby daddy to have kids with

#18   2013/06/16 07:21AM
    Barbyboo

[quote]Quote Piperay: [quote]Quote LW99: [quote]Quote annie71: [quote]Quote pvpfan: If Liam and Hope fall into bed like Brooke and Bill did before the wife has both feet out the door I am gonna puke. Shut your mouth Liam and get to the bottom of what is bothering your wife instead of turning to mopey, dopey Hope. Be a man for a change and Hope go home and stop sniffing around Liam like a dog after a bone. It's getting old and tiring not to mention double boring ... YAWN. [/quote]

no Steffy is the only one who hops into bed that fast. Hope
    will not do that she is concerned with Liam At least she is showing concern unlike his so called wife who walked out on him and left him with his tongue out. She is so selfish. glad shes gone. Liam needs to be without anyone. Hope will relize Liam is worthless.[/quote]

Let's not forget Hope slept with Liam while he was married to Steffy..you know Hope..the one with all the morals and said that woman should wait till marriage to have sex,never sleep with a married man..yep thats Hope..but lets say Steffy only falls into bed that quick..Steffy left to go see her dad AFTER she found she was preg..what did Steffy see?? HOPE in bed with Liam..maybe they didint sleep together but Im pretty sure that was Little Hope all over Liam in Steffy and Liam's bed...Steffy and Liam's baby dies..Hope has her Tongue down Liam's throat..so yeah I am sure Hope is gonna throw it at Liam because she is her mother's daughter....[/quote]

So far I haven't seen Hope put her tongue down Liam's throat. Thought it might happen Friday but it didn't, I'm sure I wouldn't have missed that. [/. Pizza box and tongue next week

#19   2013/06/16 11:15AM
    missgaht

Hope thinks that Liam is ready to be with her and he is not. Liam needs to go after and make it work with his wife or at least work through it so there is no emotional unfinished business. Hope thought that Liam was with Steffy only because of the baby and that is not the truth. Liam fell in love with Steffy and his feelings for her were real to him. Until Hope can respect that and respect that Liam needs time sort out his life she is going to be very disappointed. Liam is not a toy he doesn't just reset with each new owner. If Hope had any decency she would fall back and wait for Liam to pursue and woo her. When the woman is doing all the work/chasing that is not a very good sign because if a man wants a woman he will make it known to her and the world.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list