List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Go Home Hope

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go Home Hope

Started by pvpfan at 2013/06/15 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 11:15AM, Views: 993, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/15 01:27PM
    Go Home Hope
    pvpfan

If Liam and Hope fall into bed like Brooke and Bill did before the wife has both feet out the door I am gonna puke. Shut your mouth Liam and get to the bottom of what is bothering your wife instead of turning to mopey, dopey Hope. Be a man for a change and Hope go home and stop sniffing around Liam like a dog after a bone. It's getting old and tiring not to mention double boring ... YAWN.

#2   2013/06/15 03:33PM
    Re: Go Home Hope
    annie71

Quote pvpfan: If Liam and Hope fall into bed like Brooke and Bill did before the wife has both feet out the door I am gonna puke. Shut your mouth Liam and get to the bottom of what is bothering your wife instead of turning to mopey, dopey Hope. Be a man for a change and Hope go home and stop sniffing around Liam like a dog after a bone. It's getting old and tiring not to mention double boring ... YAWN.

no Steffy is the only one who hops into bed that fast. Hope will not do that she is concerned with Liam At least she is showing concern unlike his so called wife who walked out on him and left him with his tongue out. She is so selfish. glad shes gone. Liam needs to be without anyone. Hope will relize Liam is worthless.

#3   2013/06/15 04:13PM
    LW99

Quote annie71:
    Quote pvpfan: If Liam and Hope fall into bed like Brooke and Bill did before the wife has both feet out the door I am gonna puke. Shut your mouth Liam and get to the bottom of what is bothering your wife instead of turning to mopey, dopey Hope. Be a man for a change and Hope go home and stop sniffing around Liam like a dog after a bone. It's getting old and tiring not to mention double boring ... YAWN.

no Steffy is the only one who hops into bed that fast. Hope
    will not do that she is concerned with Liam At least she is showing concern unlike his so called wife who walked out on him and left him with his tongue out. She is so selfish. glad shes gone. Liam needs to be without anyone. Hope will relize Liam is worthless.

Let's not forget Hope slept with Liam while he was married to Steffy..you know Hope..the one with all the morals and said that woman should wait till marriage to have sex,never sleep with a married man..yep thats Hope..but lets say Steffy only falls into bed that quick..Steffy left to go see her dad AFTER she found she was preg..what did Steffy see?? HOPE in bed with Liam..maybe they didint sleep together but Im pretty sure that was Little Hope all over Liam in Steffy and Liam's bed...Steffy and Liam's baby dies..Hope has her Tongue down Liam's throat..so yeah I am sure Hope is gonna throw it at Liam because she is her mother's daughter....

#4   2013/06/15 04:21PM
    dana lana

Quote annie71:

no Steffy is the only one who hops into bed that fast. Hope will not do that she is concerned with Liam At least she is showing concern unlike his so called wife who walked out on him and left him with his tongue out. She is so selfish. glad shes gone. Liam needs to be without anyone. Hope will relize Liam is worthless.

Well said steffy always used sex as a way of trying to get liam. When hope slept with liam when he was married to steffy the first time that was a sham marriage laim didnt even want. He was the one that was married not hope and he thought that piece of paper was meaningless which is why he slept will hope.

#5   2013/06/15 04:28PM
    ShirleyE

Quote LW99:
    Quote annie71:

will not do that she is concerned with Liam At least she is showing concern unlike his so called wife who walked out on him and left him with his tongue out. She is so selfish. glad shes gone. Liam needs to be without anyone. Hope will relize Liam is worthless.

Let's not forget Hope slept with Liam while he was married to Steffy..you know Hope..the one with all the morals and said that woman should wait till marriage to have sex,never sleep with a married man..yep thats Hope..but lets say Steffy only falls into bed that quick..Steffy left to go see her dad AFTER she found she was preg..what did Steffy see?? HOPE in bed with Liam..maybe they didint sleep together but Im pretty sure that was Little Hope all over Liam in Steffy and Liam's bed...Steffy and Liam's baby dies..Hope has her Tongue down Liam's throat..so yeah I am sure Hope is gonna throw it at Liam because she is her mother's daughter....

Did you miss the last 2 shows? Hope is doing exactly what STEFFY asked her to do. She asked her to be with Liam and to help him through this. WOW! If you want to be angry with someone, be angry with Steffy. She is the one making decisions again without telling Liam. Just like she did when she found out she was pregnant. Steffy decides what information is given out and what isn't. I call that manipulation. Hope didn't kiss Liam. You seem to forget that Hope and Liam also have a very special relationship. Liam has admitted that has loves Hope also. Why is it Hope gets blamed for everything but global warming. Don't be so angry, it's just a soap with actors, acting. Be Happy......

#6   2013/06/15 05:21PM
    Ahorse is Ah...

Wow so much hate against Steffy! Didn't you just start a thread about hating the characters????

Number one...LIAM IS A MARRIED MAN! It doesn't matter one iota if Steffy told Hope to take care of him. Hope cannot blame Steffy anymore than Brooke can blame Katie for telling her to take care of Bill!

If Steffy told Hope to jump off a bridge would you also blame Steffy if Hope jumped?!

Steffy can say whatever she wants...Hope is old enough to know that Liam is still married and she is making herself the other woman. Hope is disgraceful and she has no morals, no integrity, and NO business interfering.

#7   2013/06/15 05:27PM
    Aquarius19

I agree Liam needs to be focusing on his wife

#8   2013/06/15 05:27PM
    dana lana

Quote Ahorse is Ahorse: Wow so much hate against Steffy! Didn't you just start a thread about hating the characters????

Number one...LIAM IS A MARRIED MAN! It doesn't matter one iota if Steffy told Hope to take care of him. Hope cannot blame Steffy anymore than Brooke can blame Katie for telling her to take care of Bill!

If Steffy told Hope to jump off a bridge would you also blame Steffy if Hope jumped?!

Steffy can say whatever she wants...Hope is old enough to know that Liam is still married and she is making herself the other woman. Hope is disgraceful and she has no morals, no integrity, and NO business interfering.

I dont want hope and liam together. I would much rather liam and steffy. But she did take her ring off ending their marriage. Although i dont think she is thinking clearly and will soon rethink her decision.

#9   2013/06/15 05:33PM
    Piperay

Quote LW99:
    Quote annie71:

So far I haven't seen Hope put her tongue down Liam's throat. Thought it might happen Friday but it didn't, I'm sure I wouldn't have missed that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 05:37PM
    #10   2013/06/15 05:33PM
    LW99

ShirleyE Hope did kiss Liam the day after his baby died...Steffy is in a sad place right now after losing a baby and finding out she can not have another one..this is just a show but people are always quick to blame steffy for everything..is she perfect? nope..but she has changed a lot and has put Liam first a lot..she has stepped to the side more than once..you can not say that about Hope..she may appear to step to the side but she is always always trying to worm her way right back in.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list