List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Look who is presenting Emmy 4 supporting actress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Look who is presenting Emmy 4 supporting actress

Started by myfavs100 at 2013/06/15 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 04:30PM, Views: 3286, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/15 09:22AM
    Re: Look who is presenting Emmy 4 supporting actress
    beachgirl02840

"Dimples to die for" Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) from General Hospital is presenting the award for Supporting Actress.

#12   2013/06/15 09:24AM
    grandmarose

Quote beachgirl02840: "Dimples to die for" Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) from General Hospital is presenting the award for Supporting Actress.

Didn't know who he was so I googled him and dang he is handsome!!

#13   2013/06/15 10:53AM
    missing atwt

Quote steffywill: Goodness, yet another conspiracy theory! Go, KKL! Your fans love and support you!

She sure does . I hope she wins . So tired of all these bash KkL threads .

#14   2013/06/15 12:30PM
    babez

supporting actress? she is a lead, and H tom is nominated for lead actress, how absurd is that? not that Htom doesn't have the talent to be lead but her character on BnB is not front and center. KKL's character has been the lead for decades so why is she nominated for supporting? makes no sense to me.

#15   2013/06/15 12:46PM
    Ahorse is Ah...

Quote babez: supporting actress? she is a lead, and H tom is nominated for lead actress, how absurd is that? not that Htom doesn't have the talent to be lead but her character on BnB is not front and center. KKL's character has been the lead for decades so why is she nominated for supporting? makes no sense to me.

ITA with you
    The reason is, because there are too many great actresses in the "lead" category.

And by the way, just because you were on a soap for 26 years without so much as a Emmy nom, DOES NOT mean you deserve to win. In fact, it speaks VOLUMES!

#16   2013/06/15 01:01PM
    myfavs100

About the only thing Brad Bell wanted to tweet about the other day was that KKL deserved an Emmy. He said little about any other nominees.

He also said one actress needed to get away from a s/l involving JMW playing Steffy.

#17   2013/06/15 01:08PM
    Ahorse is Ah...

Quote myfavs100: About the only thing Brad Bell wanted to tweet about the other day was that KKL deserved an Emmy. He said little about any other nominees.

He also said one actress needed to get away from a s/l involving JMW playing Steffy.

It is so crazy that the length of time you are on a show makes you deserving of an Emmy! An Emmy is for ACTING excellence. Bell gets all caught up in how long, how much airtime, blah blah blah. That has absolutely nothing to do with the award.

#18   2013/06/15 01:12PM
    Ahorse is Ah...

I just thought of something hilarious. Bell wants his STAR to win for supporting actress! The STAR that has the most airtime and the most story lines. Uh, something is very wrong here.

#19   2013/06/15 01:12PM
    steffywill

Quote myfavs100: About the only thing Brad Bell wanted to tweet about the other day was that KKL deserved an Emmy. He said little about any other nominees.

I saw nothing that Bell said about one actress needing to get away from a s/l involving JMW playing Steffy. Can you post a link to this?

#20   2013/06/15 02:12PM
    grandmarose

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote grandmarose: According to that article Don Diamont and Nancy Lee Grahn
    will be presenting best supporting actor and Jason Thompson will be presenting best supporting actress. Maybe Don will be able to present Scott with an Emmy. I think there is a lot of sentimental support for KKL because she has been on B & B for 26 years. I have seen several interviews of all the B & B nominees so I would hope that they all have a great chance of winning.

I am all for a KKL win - I have watched her for 26 years. Her final scenes with Stephanie were great - completely full circle. I have not liked what they have done with her lately, but is very soap-kooky-drama. Go KKL!

I thought it was great that both Susan & KKL chose the same scene for the Emmy, most of the nominees selected two scenes, but KKl selected only the one and she submitted that one in the supporting role because she felt both Susan and Heather's SL had them as the lead and she felt she was playing a supporting role to Susan and even to Heather's.
    Everything I have read about Bell, has him lauding his whole cast, he has always had high praise for SF, HT, KKL, SC, &
    JMW all of the nominees. I am happy for all the nominees and wish them well.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list