List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Look who is presenting Emmy 4 supporting actress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Look who is presenting Emmy 4 supporting actress

Started by myfavs100 at 2013/06/15 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 04:30PM, Views: 3277, Replies: 51
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/15 07:58AM
    Look who is presenting Emmy 4 supporting actress
    myfavs100

Go take a look at who is scheduled to hand out the Emmy for supporting actress. If that does not tell you what is going on, nothing will.

#2   2013/06/15 08:19AM
    Re: Look who is presenting Emmy 4 supporting actress
    myfavs100

I will save you the trouble of a google search.

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/06/hln-announces-supporting-actor-and-actress-awar...

#3   2013/06/15 08:39AM
    babez

don diamont so does that mean KKL has that award already

#4   2013/06/15 08:44AM
    bethonly

more than likely babez.. she's earned it.

#5   2013/06/15 08:44AM
    myfavs100

Another poster at SSK suggested google searches for KKL and Emmy, and then for Heather Tom, JMW, and SC. You will find very few articles or posts supporting the 3 others. You will find a lot for KKL. B&B is pushing for KKL to the neglect of its other nominees.

#6   2013/06/15 08:51AM
    babez

Quote bethonly: more than likely babez.. she's earned it.

there have been too many rumors about KKL and the Emmys ... if she wins, people will talk even more. at this point maybe it's better for her if she loses.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 08:52AM
    #7   2013/06/15 08:54AM
    grandmarose

According to that article Don Diamont and Nancy Lee Grahn
    will be presenting best supporting actor and Jason Thompson will be presenting best supporting actress. Maybe Don will be able to present Scott with an Emmy. I think there is a lot of sentimental support for KKL because she has been on B & B for 26 years. I have seen several interviews of all the B & B nominees so I would hope that they all have a great chance of winning.

#8   2013/06/15 09:01AM
    scarlet1

Quote grandmarose: According to that article Don Diamont and Nancy Lee Grahn
    will be presenting best supporting actor and Jason Thompson will be presenting best supporting actress. Maybe Don will be able to present Scott with an Emmy. I think there is a lot of sentimental support for KKL because she has been on B & B for 26 years. I have seen several interviews of all the B & B nominees so I would hope that they all have a great chance of winning.

I am all for a KKL win - I have watched her for 26 years. Her final scenes with Stephanie were great - completely full circle. I have not liked what they have done with her lately, but is very soap-kooky-drama. Go KKL!

#9   2013/06/15 09:04AM
    steffywill

Goodness, yet another conspiracy theory! Go, KKL! Your fans love and support you!

#10   2013/06/15 09:16AM
    grandmarose

I would love for all the nominated actors from B & B to come away winners including Best Drama. Although Susan and Heather are up for the same award, I would love for Susan to win for her final scene. And having KKL, SC, & JMW win would just be fantastic for the show.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list