List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Paris is a black hole

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paris is a black hole

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/15 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 07:19AM, Views: 965, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/15 05:59PM
    Re: Paris is a black hole
    Piperay

Quote Barbyboo: All characters now have a resting place. Ridge is in the hole. Steffys in the hole. And probably Taylor will end up in the hole. How convenient they fade into oblivion in Paris....bells found his character dumping spot...think of how many more he can dump there..

I wish someone would dump me into the hole of Paris.

#12   2013/06/15 10:00PM
    MaxMi

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote MaxMi:
    Quote Barbyboo: All characters now have a resting place. Ridge is in the hole. Steffys in the hole. And probably Taylor will end up in the hole. How convenient they fade into oblivion in Paris....bells found his character dumping spot...think of how many more he can dump there..

Yeah but at least Paris sounds more interesting than the basement at the Forrester building. Poor Thorne is stuck in the Forrester building black hole called the basement.

Yes I wonder if he only wants part time or did he pss someone off?

I don't know. I never hear him mentioned except for by some of us posters. I would love to see him with a good storyline.

#13   2013/06/15 10:14PM
    dafyduc

Quote pvpfan:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote LW99:
    Quote bethonly: thank god for paris. hope the hole never opens up to let them out.

Yes maybe they will send Brooke and Hope there too..then we can have a good show again and no more watching Brooke cry every single day (geez can that woman do any other emotion) ,sleep with everything,and watch Hope grow into another Brooke....please come swallow them!

I am so tired of watching Steffy cry everyday also. Hope is to classy to be like her mother not that I think Brooke isn`t classy which she is but Hope will never make the mistakes her mother has. Now Steffy maybe.

R U serious! At least Steffy has something to cry about instead of just feeling sorry for herself. Hope is a sneaky, conniving skank and I would like to see her and her Mother in the basement too... there is NOTHING classy about Hope or her Mother. And in case you didn't watch Fri's show Hope wasright there sniffing around Liam like a female dog in heat before Steffy was even on the plane. How much lower can she get.

Kinda like steffy was always sniffing around when Liam was with Hope? I wish Hope would run the other way. For the life of me I don't get why she would want that loser, but she isn't doing anything steffy didn't already do

#14   2013/06/16 07:19AM
    Barbyboo

Hopes already beggin Liam I doubt she will ever see paris

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list