List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Paris is a black hole

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paris is a black hole

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/15 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 07:19AM, Views: 966, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/15 05:59AM
    Paris is a black hole
    Barbyboo

All characters now have a resting place. Ridge is in the hole. Steffys in the hole. And probably Taylor will end up in the hole. How convenient they fade into oblivion in Paris....bells found his character dumping spot...think of how many more he can dump there..

#2   2013/06/15 06:58AM
    Re: Paris is a black hole
    bethonly

thank god for paris. hope the hole never opens up to let them out.

#3   2013/06/15 07:33AM
    MaxMi

Quote Barbyboo: All characters now have a resting place. Ridge is in the hole. Steffys in the hole. And probably Taylor will end up in the hole. How convenient they fade into oblivion in Paris....bells found his character dumping spot...think of how many more he can dump there..

Yeah but at least Paris sounds more interesting than the basement at the Forrester building. Poor Thorne is stuck in the Forrester building black hole called the basement.

#4   2013/06/15 10:50AM
    Barbyboo

Quote MaxMi:
    Quote Barbyboo: All characters now have a resting place. Ridge is in the hole. Steffys in the hole. And probably Taylor will end up in the hole. How convenient they fade into oblivion in Paris....bells found his character dumping spot...think of how many more he can dump there..

Yeah but at least Paris sounds more interesting than the basement at the Forrester building. Poor Thorne is stuck in the Forrester building black hole called the basement.

Yes I wonder if he only wants part time or did he pss someone off?

#5   2013/06/15 11:04AM
    LW99

Quote bethonly: thank god for paris. hope the hole never opens up to let them out.

Yes maybe they will send Brooke and Hope there too..then we can have a good show again and no more watching Brooke cry every single day (geez can that woman do any other emotion) ,sleep with everything,and watch Hope grow into another Brooke....please come swallow them!

#6   2013/06/15 12:20PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote bethonly: thank god for paris. hope the hole never opens up to let them out.

rofl YOUR A RIOT ... beth. yep i m all for it! c'la vie! to steffy now. first ridge, but i do want to see her return later a long LONG time later like 1 yr.not rush.but with a REAL hombre. because then she will have REAL amor,without hope's ex's or hopes man.... or i should say men,since it was not only liam she wanted.i also want ridge back however,HIM i want back like
    soon..i miss ridge... i really do...

adios.

~Bella!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 12:26PM
    #7   2013/06/15 01:24PM
    annie71

Quote LW99:

Yes maybe they will send Brooke and Hope there too..then we can have a good show again and no more watching Brooke cry every single day (geez can that woman do any other emotion) ,sleep with everything,and watch Hope grow into another Brooke....please come swallow them!

I am so tired of watching Steffy cry everyday also. Hope is to classy to be like her mother not that I think Brooke isn`t classy which she is but Hope will never make the mistakes her mother has. Now Steffy maybe.

#8   2013/06/15 01:38PM
    pvpfan

Quote annie71:
    Quote LW99:

I am so tired of watching Steffy cry everyday also. Hope is to classy to be like her mother not that I think Brooke isn`t classy which she is but Hope will never make the mistakes her mother has. Now Steffy maybe.

R U serious! At least Steffy has something to cry about instead of just feeling sorry for herself. Hope is a sneaky, conniving skank and I would like to see her and her Mother in the basement too... there is NOTHING classy about Hope or her Mother. And in case you didn't watch Fri's show Hope wasright there sniffing around Liam like a female dog in heat before Steffy was even on the plane. How much lower can she get.

#9   2013/06/15 04:20PM
    LW99

Quote annie71:
    Quote LW99:

You must be watching a different show...Steffy is crying cause her baby is DEAD!! Brooke has class?? Yeah its real classy to have your daughters husband baby,get knocked up by your sisters husband,encourage your daughter to sleep with a married man..even tho it is her FIRST time AND said daughter thinks sex should wait for marriage, Tries to force a wedding on two people when only one wants it,gives Taylor crap for being with Eric when Brooke sits for a week and all but rapes him because she is freaking out cause once again she couldnt keep her legs closed..ohhh so classy!
    Hope has already started making her mother's mistakes...Blames everyone else for her problems,makes everything about her,sleeps with married men,keeps going after married men even when their baby just dies..thats classic Brooke..and Hope did all that!
    Now someone who cries EVERYDAY for no reason...BROOKE..there is not one day that goes by that Brooke isnt crying about something....THATS ALL THAT WOMAN DOES! But hey be crappy about Steffy crying over the death of her child..yeah nice.

#10   2013/06/15 04:24PM
    LW99

Oh and Thomas and Bill both said " has Hope been sniffing around already?" ha even they know she is a little brooke jr in heat. Plus every time Steffy leaves Hope is right there trying to sleep with Liam..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list